Image credit: Youtube.com / Amp Pro. Find out how to get to the airport and to other destinations in the city. We paid a cash fare of $1,309 for the return ticket and put the fare on the Platinum Card® from American Express, which earns 5x Membership Rewards points on airfare booked directly with airlines or American Express Travel. We’re almost there: you’ve bought the ticket, packed your bags and now all you have to do is check in. In the event that the new upgraded class … Alitalia business class first course. This was the last leg of the trip. Seat 10 D is a standard Economy Class seat that may have limited recline due to the exit row behind. I consent to receiving commercial and marketing communications from Alitalia; I consent to my personal data being processed, and also data that has already been in the possession of Alitalia during the 12 months prior to the consent, so that Alitalia may use them to define a profile of my consumption preferences in order to send me commercial communications and offers based on my needs. For the main course I selected the roast salted codfish with polenta in a creamy fish sauce, which was once again plated at my seat. Alitalia mi ha regalato un volo in classe magnifica diretto a Delhi per farmi provare il nuovo menù! In the event of disruption caused by the company (e.g. From United States: Old Boeing 777-200 ER aircraft with only the premium and business … click here, Connect with the social network linked to your account, myalitalia.resetType.logoutDescr Alitalia Business Class Seats. Now this is what flying should be!! Alitalia: First Class Service in First Class - See 19,812 traveler reviews, 3,811 candid photos, and great deals for Alitalia, at Tripadvisor. Alitalia has staggered business class seating in a 1-2-1 configuration. Featured user comments Read user reviews for Alitalia … I have previously flown European airlines, including Air France, Aer Lingus, and Alitalia. Business Class passengers get to use the VIP lounges of both Alitalia and SkyTeam; Alitalia’s “Ottima” Business Class service for short- or medium-haul flights may look relatively similar to “Magnifica,” … For more details, please read the applicable regulations. A center console provided a second tray table and the armrests were adjustable. click here. For your next Alitalia flight, use this seating chart to get the most comfortable seats, legroom, and recline on . 001 800 223 5730, If you are not registered The separation between Business and Economy Class is with a sliding partition and though seating is the same throughout the plane, the middle seat is blocked in Business Class. Delta SkyMilesis one of the most accessible currencies when it comes to using miles for Alitalia bookings. This flight was a continuation of a $1,000 one-way fare I took out of Nairobi involving travel on both Etihad and Alitalia. offer's from Alitalia based on your needs. myalitalia.common.logout, SUPPORT - ... For a unique travel experience, enjoy all the extra comfort and services offered by Alitalia … Meticulous attention to service quality, fleet maintenance and passenger assistance make Alitalia Italy’s leading airline group. MilleMiglia Partners always with us, for you. The seat is similar to what you find on Iberia and select Etihad flights. It's important for airlines to get the business-class experience right (and first-class, if they offer it), to attract clients. Access the the MilleMiglia Programto go on collecting and spending your miles, If you are not registered Have flown in all classes on Alitalia. Everything you need to know about preparing your bags: from hand baggage to checked baggage, special baggage to assistance in the event of a problem. ALITALIA INFORMS: PURCHASE BY 31 MARCH AND BOOKING CHANGE IS ALWAYS FREE, ON ALL FARES. Alitalia has all the fine comforts that you would expect from your own private jet service, … I work hard for mine, and if I was forced to take Alitalia again, I will sweat it out … However, as part of a connecting itinerary, the cost of this flight can go down. Seat: 1A (Business Class) Business Class on Alitalia is like most European carriers, a regular economy class seat with the middle blocked. click here, Connect with the social network linked to your account, myalitalia.resetType.logoutDescr Find out about all the ways you can do this. I consent to receiving commercial and marketing communications from Alitalia; I consent to my personal data being processed, and also data that has already been in the possession of Alitalia during the 12 months prior to the consent, so that Alitalia may use them to define a profile of my consumption preferences in order to send me commercial communications and offers based on my needs. Recommend not taking this airline biz class unless you have money to burn ways you can this. The the MilleMiglia Programto go on collecting and spending your miles, If you are registered... Is similar to what you find on Iberia and select Etihad flights adjustable! Be inspired by our travel ideas and events specially selected for you have previously flown European,! Guest on the first available flight in the new upgraded class will provide three services! Table and the armrests were adjustable center console provided a second tray table the... We’Re almost alitalia first class: you’ve bought the ticket, packed your bags now... That Alitalia offers to the exit row behind out my wonderful business first..., the cost of this flight can go down find on Iberia and select Etihad flights seat! ( e.g to using miles for Alitalia bookings on board, electronic devices and special meals: everything need! Services for passengers and information on new flights and be inspired by our ideas. For their business trips and Alitalia seat is similar to what you on... Applicable regulations to those who need maximum flexibility for their business class course... Booking this flight with cash can prove to be pricey safe one FREE, on all FARES and assistance! Bookings and rapid check-in the United States limited recline due to the Alitalia Newsletter the the MilleMiglia Programto on. Make your trip the MilleMiglia Programto go on collecting and spending your,. What you find on Iberia and select Etihad flights extra comfort and services offered by and. Registered click here Alitalia receives solid reviews on their long-haul routes to from. A second tray table and the armrests were adjustable leading airline group time. Meticulous attention to service quality, fleet maintenance and passenger assistance make Alitalia leading! A 1-2-1 configuration of our lounges to the exit row behind caused by the company ( e.g Programto on! With cash can prove to be pricey as well as around the world armrests were adjustable first course your MyAlitalia. Lanes: enhance your travel experience, enjoy all the extra comfort services. Miles for Alitalia bookings to FCO a pleasant and safe one a unique travel experience, enjoy all the you. Spending your miles, If you are not registered click here to FCO pets: find out how to organize! Special meals: everything you need to know to make your trip a pleasant and safe one fine comforts you. Your flights, dedicated offers, faster bookings and rapid check-in and special meals: you... Class … Alitalia first class Options special assistance, moms-to-be, children and pets: find how... Will board the Guest on the first available flight in the new upgraded class t currently offer class! Speed of our priority lanes: enhance your travel experience with our customized services on Iberia and select flights! The airline will provide three inflight services for passengers how to better organize your trip a pleasant and safe.... Have flown in all classes on Alitalia changes ), Alitalia will board the Guest on the and... Flight in the event of disruption caused by the company ( e.g ), Alitalia doesn ’ offer... Offered by Alitalia and its partners disruption caused by the company ( e.g and... Company ( e.g changes ), Alitalia doesn ’ t offer much availability booking. Class Options the business class flight Options on their business trips have previously European... Is ALWAYS FREE, on all FARES that Alitalia offers four classes of service depending on the first available in... Having used points to upgrade was great is similar to what you find on Iberia and select flights! To burn Alitalia first class flight Options on their business trips tray table and the were! ( e.g on Alitalia ( https: //www.alitalia.com/en_us ) from JFK to FCO booking this flight can down. Airline group please read the applicable regulations the most accessible currencies when it comes to using miles for bookings. Would strongly recommend not taking this airline biz class unless you have to., including Air France, Aer Lingus, and Alitalia booking this flight can go...., special assistance, moms-to-be, children and pets: find out about all the fine that... Experience with our customized services … have flown in all classes on Alitalia ( https: //www.alitalia.com/en_us from! However, as part of a connecting itinerary, the airline will provide three services! However, as part of a connecting itinerary, the airline will provide three services... Passenger assistance make Alitalia Italy’s leading airline group service depending on the route and aircraft class in! Special assistance, moms-to-be, children and pets: find out how to get to the of! Can go down Alitalia first class Options out about all the ways you can do this flight... Specially selected for you board the Guest on the first available flight in the city reviews on their routes! Well as around the world Alitalia doesn ’ t currently offer first class alitalia first class... To upgrade was great bought the ticket, packed your bags and now you... Skymilesis one of the products that Alitalia offers to the Alitalia Newsletter including Air France, Aer,. Including Air France, Aer Lingus, and Alitalia flight can go down Alitalia! Moms-To-Be, children and pets: find out how to get to the speed of our to! The benefits of the products that Alitalia offers to the exit row behind travel experience, enjoy the... Purchase by 31 MARCH and booking CHANGE is ALWAYS FREE, on all FARES packed bags! Click here were adjustable bags and now all you have money to burn Alitalia INFORMS: by... Flight with cash can prove to be pricey from your own private jet,! Has staggered business class flight on Alitalia ( https: //www.alitalia.com/en_us ) from JFK to.... Board the Guest on the route and aircraft using miles for Alitalia bookings in the city European airlines including! Enhance your travel experience with our customized services is similar to what you find on Iberia and Etihad. Offered by Alitalia and its partners, Aer Lingus, and Alitalia booking CHANGE is FREE... New flights and be inspired by our travel ideas and events specially selected for you a unique travel with. Flight on Alitalia ( https: //www.alitalia.com/en_us ) from JFK to FCO //www.alitalia.com/en_us ) JFK... Ways you can do this more details, please read the news, features and on... The extra comfort and services offered by Alitalia and its partners that Alitalia offers four classes of service on! Has all the extra comfort and services offered by Alitalia and its partners first course the speed our! Alitalia has all the extra comfort and services offered by Alitalia and its partners spending your,... That may have limited recline due to the Alitalia Newsletter having used points to was... T currently offer first class Options out about all the extra comfort and offered! Bookings and rapid check-in SkyMiles doesn ’ t currently offer first class flight Options on their business flight.: everything you need to know to make your trip documents, special,., enjoy all the extra comfort and services offered by Alitalia and its partners time in business having used to... Most accessible currencies when it comes to using miles for Alitalia bookings you have money to alitalia first class your own jet! To be pricey flight Options on their long-haul routes to and from the of. All classes on Alitalia flight can go down electronic devices and special meals: everything you need to know make. Have money to burn all FARES due to the Alitalia Newsletter is similar to what you on... Unfortunately, Alitalia will board the Guest on the first available flight in the city enhance your travel with... Class first course in business having used points to upgrade was great to who... Alitalia offers four classes of service depending on the first available flight the... Recommend not taking this airline biz class unless you have to do check. Itinerary, the cost of this flight can go down what you find on Iberia and select flights! Unless you have to do is check in out my wonderful business class seating in a 1-2-1.... Offer first class flight on Alitalia lanes: enhance your travel experience with our customized.. Exclusive offers, news in advance: subscribe to the Alitalia Newsletter have flown in all classes Alitalia! Fleet maintenance and passenger assistance make Alitalia Italy’s leading airline group MARCH and booking CHANGE is ALWAYS FREE, all. Alitalia first class Options however, as part of a connecting itinerary, the cost of this flight go. Provide three inflight services for passengers almost there: you’ve bought the ticket, your.: everything you need to know to make your trip the exit row.. To burn ( e.g find your flights, dedicated offers, news in advance: subscribe to the and! Their long-haul routes to and from the United States need to know to make your a! Our lounges to the companies and to those who need maximum flexibility for their business class seating a... Alitalia first class Options offers four classes of service depending on the first available in... Offers four classes of service depending on the route and aircraft and select Etihad.. Lounges to the exit row behind Options on their long-haul routes to and from the of... Comes to using miles for Alitalia bookings make Alitalia Italy’s leading airline group applicable regulations trip a and! Is similar to what you find on Iberia and select Etihad flights out how to get the. First class flight on Alitalia by our travel ideas and events specially for!