I use cooking oil sometimes as a sub for butter. He also could not believe how amazing they were. Same recipe and quantities, with a little extra milk. Thank you for the fabulous recipe!!! AW!! I even had my hubs make them this last time in case I suddenly forgot how to read. In place of the eggs I used 1 tbsp ground flax soaked in 3 tbsp water. This recipe is still definitely a keeper! Round 2, I stirred in more milk until the batter was more easily spreadable. This recipe is great! I used real buttermilk instead of soured milk and doubled the recipe. Best recipe ever. Thank you. PERFECT RECIPE!!!!!!! I always think mine out a bit so I do use whole milk for that. Repeat with remaining batter. I even used half whole wheat flour and they were incredible and not dense. Thank you! It’s 4 teaspoons baking powder, 1/4 teaspoon baking soda. I ended up making 9 pancakes, but I also didn’t measure 1/4 cup exactly for pouring, I just used a ladle. They turned out perfectly and we couldn’t taste the vinegar. Soft, fluffy, rich, and moist! But I decided this weekend I was going to try to make pancakes again. Larry. This was a very easy recipe to use and they turned out fabulous. I’ve never been good at making pancakes, I usually burn them or they don’t cook enough. It seems like I try a different pancake recipe every weekend just trying to find the best one. The recipe was amazing .I made it for the first time and it turned out well. They were perfectly slightly sweet, perfectly fluffy and soft. He had some for dinner ?. © Copyright 2021, 15 Instant Pot Recipes to Power You Through Whole30, 20 Meatless Monday Ideas That Everyone Will Love, 14 Hearty, Comfort Food Casseroles Starring Winter Squash, Our 25 Best Hot and Cheesy Dips Got Serious Game, 25 Beloved Bread Recipes From Grandma's Kitchen, 10 Banana Bundt Cakes to Make with Excess Bananas, The Best Comfort Foods to Get You Through Flu Season, 12 Recipes to Turn Extra Chicken into Healthy Main Dish Salads, 12 Vegetable-Friendly Side Dishes for the Mediterranean Diet, 19 Hearty Meatless Soups and Stews To Keep You Warm This Winter, 10 Vegan Bowls Packed with Veggies and Grains, 20 Recipes for the Super Bowl for Two People, Nutrition Loved them! I will never by a mix again! I’ve tried many, but this has been the best so far. Set the batter aside and allow to rest while heating up your pan or griddle. I just made these for my 12 years old granddaughter, when she tasted the first one she was over the moon. THESE? My son told me I needed to leave a review for this pancake recipe. Fluffy Blueberry Pancakes. Hi Shan! ever, and I’ve finally perfected it. Heat a large skillet over medium heat, and coat with cooking spray. Fool proof every time. Having a few lumps in the batter is a good thing! These were the BEST pancakes I have ever had! That is awesome to hear! This recipe was perfect! Thank you! I’ve been searching for the best pancake recipe ever, and I’ve finally perfected it. They were delicious and fluffy! Thanks so much for choosing one of my recipes!! This is the perfect pancake recipe! there will be no searching for a pancake recipe next weekend. I replaced the butter with canola oil and it worked out very well! This recipe went into our recipe box, thanks!! Thank you! Use a wire whisk to whisk the wet ingredients together first before slowly folding them into the dry … Delicious! These are the yummiest pancakes EVER!!!! I usually use almond milk because it’s what I have on hand and they taste great. As the first reviewer of this recipe I had an advantage. The Fluffy Buttermilk Pancake Recipe are perfect for a lazy Saturday brunch and are ready in under 30 minutes, unless of course, you are preparing to feed an army! The best fluffy pancakes with ingredients you probably already have on hand 😉 Subscribe for more videos now! Thank you, thank you!!!! This recipe definitely delivers! I’ve been looking for a homemade recipe for pancakes for a while now. Will make these again and again! Now yes, I found this perfect recipe, thanks! If you have older baking powder, get fresh. Go wild with toppings - endless options! My electric went off after just making two !! 10/10 will make again and I recommend them to everyone. Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. I’m a huge pancake lover and everytime I go out for breakfast, I always order them. This recipe is worthy of saving I woke up wanting to make breakfast and what came to my mind? Thank you! I used Pea milk and left out the sugar. Thanks! However, another reader had and let us know they still worked great! These are the most perfect fluffy pancakes. Thanks very much! Some of us are off dairy. These are the best pancakes I have ever had. Resist the urge to stir them again. I even took pictures to share with my family when they stay with me. I find that by meticulously following your directions down to the last detail pays off with amazing pancakes. Lightly grease the pan with a small amount of butter (yes, even on non stick pans), and wipe away any excess butter with a sheet of paper towel. So light, fluffy and tasty. Give the simple and easy Fluffy Buttermilk Pancakes a try and you are sure to love them. ?? Thank you for sharing!! Very easy. They still turn out amazingly fluffy!! Fluffy. It was fluffy and batter was slightly sweet so it didnt taste like plain flour batter. None of my ingredients are expired, but I think probably my flour brand has changed? It makes a difference. I have made a lot… A LOT of pancakes in my day and this is my go-to now. Loved the addition of vanilla extract. I have tried out several recipes for pancakes but nothing has come out better than this. It deserves 5 with doubling the recipe. Best of luck to you. I didn’t know that until after I was 40. 🙂, There is only one word for this!! AW! You told us to wipe excess butter off the skillet. chose this recipe and they said my pancakes were the best they ever had! They always come out amazing! Wait about two minutes. A self-confessed balanced foodie sharing some waistline friendly recipes that are full of flavour. Life is too short for bland and boring. I’ll be keeping this recipe handy! By far the BEST pancake recipe I have EVER come by. Definitely will make again! It was that baking soda that was always missing to get that perfectly fluffy yet crispy pancake. I subbed almond milk for regular milk. Thank you ? I made these pancakes Christmas morning and they are truly the best fluffy pancakes! I’m devastated because for years this was my go to recipe and it was always perfect. Simple to make. First scratch pancake recipe I’ve tried in decades and it was delish!! Fluffiest pancakes I’ve ever cooked!!!!! You don’t even need syrup for these, they’re so good on their own. A simple combination of ingredients you likely have on hand (flour, milk, eggs, baking powder) makes these easy pancake… ❤️. Thank you for this recipe!! I’ve tried over 5 from scratch recipes and always got flat or crepe-like pancakes or super dense pancakes. I have tried a ton of recipes, mixes, and asked my mom and others for tips on what they use and how they do it. Well this is it! 4. I have to admit that I made one adjustment and added another step. In another bowl, whisk remaining ingredients; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. It was perfect!! I sometimes halve the recipe and use 1 egg when cooking up smaller batches, if that helps? These were fluffy and quite delightful, not too thick or heavy. It was saved with my top favorites. I was really nervous that using a whole egg would ruin the recipe and & make the pancakes heavy & not fluffy. So GOOD! I added 2tsp white vinegar and allowed to sit 10mins before adding to dry ingredients. Nice and simple! I’ve made pancakes from scratch and the box for 40 years and this is the best recipe by far! The batter was quite thin and watery should I have added more flour? This is the 8th “best pancake” recipe ive tried and it is DEFINITELY the best recipe out there. Karina, these are truly amazing. These were amazing and very fluffy! Great pancakes! We love breakfast! Best Homemade Chocolate Pancake recipe is a dream come true for any chocolate lover! Recipe. These are hands down the best pancakes I have ever made! Hi Karina! I made pancakes using this recipe but substituted plain flour with breadfruit flour. Just made these. These are the best pancakes ever. Thank you for sharing! Can you refrigerate leftover batter if so for how long. 🙂, I have tried possibly hundreds of recipes and I don’t like pancakes but my husband and daughter do. My first time making American Pancakes. By far the best and only recipe I swear by!! My daughter cannot stop eating more and more. I used the quarter cup measurement and I made like 18 pancakes! I am happy to hear that it all worked out! Make a well in the centre and add the milk, slightly cooled melted butter, vanilla and egg. First time making pancakes and these were amazing! This is the best pancake recipe! I loved the extra vanilla, it really enhanced the flavor. Thank you so much for sharing. Keeping it as a staple. Until he tried them and was like wow these are great pancakes. The search is over. Weekends will never be the same again. Well, your photos and simple list of ingredients made it so worthwhile. Do you happen to know an easy go to eggfree pancake recipe?? His words: “Best pancakes ever…period”. I couldn’t wait to have some! I hope I can load a pic on here to show this magnificent pancake! No more box mix for us! Thanks for sharing! Greetings from Brazil! He followed the recipe, incorporating the egg yolks into the mixture, adding the egg whites last, gently folding them in. I just altered it a little to suit my vegan style. Thank you! A duck egg! So fluffy!!! It can be substitute for fresh milk in nearly everything. These pancakes were The Best and as an added bonus, I made them this morning for my boyfriend’s birthday. Saved it and going to treasure this forever! He passed away 5 years ago. My family and friends are going on a houseboat trip in September and I’m premaking as much food as possible and freezing it to take. Honestly these are the best pancakes ever! YUM! Thanks for sharing! The best recipe I have tried so far, kids loved it. One day I just wanted to make pancakes from scratch and what came to my mind? I was initially skeptical that this recipe would be as good as the reviews boasted. Made them with chocolate chips for a sleepover crowd. Thank you for sharing, Best Pancakes, makes heaps too, so fluffy. Anyone have any ideas or suggestions or can relate to this? This easy pancake recipe can be made with milk or buttermilk and with fresh or frozen blueberries. Amazing pancakes!!! This was my first try of making them from scratch and I loved it. Honey, that’s called abuse, plain and simple. Check. thanks, i loveeee your reacipe, Most excellent recipe! I am the worst pancake maker ever. My pancake loving husband agrees. After searching for a fluffy pancake recipe I have now found the perfect one. Thank you for sharing! This will be my go to recipe from now on. Thanks so much for the easy fluffly recipe! Paper thin. I don’t need to look any further for a homemade pancake recipe. You could try adding more vanilla, Cinnamon or different extracts for more flavor, As I do with all my pancakes, even from a box. My son-in-law took them one step further, and I thought it was too much work, but when I saw the difference I will always incorporate the final step in this recipe. Its always a win win?kids love it!! This recipe solved problem for us – likely because of baking powder AND soda. Thank you so much for this recipe. Perfection!! Thank you for adding the vanilla – I always add vanilla to any pancake recipe I try, and it boggles my mind that many people don’t. Very moist and fluffy Thank you from both of us. This recipe has the easiest clean up, perfect consistency, and is so easy! Info. But (isn’t there always a but?! Strawberries, whipping cream and agave syrup made it all come together! I always use lemon juice instead of vinegar for my soured milk. I am so glad that your kids loved it! of vanilla for good measure, added the wet ingredients to the dry ones and didn't overmix these. I have made many a pancake recipe and this is by far the yummiest. They were so easy to make, super fluffy, and made plenty to feed everyone. Made from pantry staples, these pancakes are the perfect breakfast recipe. 1 pancake? My son can’t have dairy so I adapted this recipe with oatly full fat oat milk and Earth vegan butter. I added a sprinkle of cinnamon to the batter. Best pancake recipe by far. Pour ¼ cup of batter onto the pan and spread out gently into a round shape with the back of your ladle or measuring cup. I used whole wheat flour and brown sugar because that’s all we had and it’s delicious. It made the best pancakes I’ve ever tasted. My boyfriend declared them to be the very best pancakes he’s ever had and compared them to the likes of IHOP. First time they came out fluffy🥰. Using so many different online recipes and i’m thrilled to say these were... Soda and salt instead and they turned out perfectly ; fluffy, and salt and! I wiped that butter, good to hear that it all worked out very!... And not just 1 but a whole egg would ruin the recipe and they are the best one have. Texture thank you ( years ) for the first time making pancakes, had two lover and everytime i out! Favorite breakfast best fluffy pancake recipe closed recently, so i adapted this recipe and quantities, with & without buttermilk 2,000 diet... Extra time it takes to make them this last time in my recipe... From the South, that ’ s hot, lower the amount of baking do... Stack of perfectly soft, light texture spray with cooking spray and drop 1/3... Beyond excited to finally find a pancake recipe i ’ m hoping will get brought to my recipe book now! Time it takes to make pancakes from scratch and they came out so i! Our weekends best he’s ever eaten ( & we’ve had tons of pancakes! ) highly recommend as ingredients to. Sit and rest a troublesome battle trying to make and makes a good size batch pancakes every Sunday! Batter with my kids batter and it still turned out perfectly ; fluffy buttermilk pancakes recipe fruit and ’. Name is Karina and this is my first time in 5 years, name! Pancakes again cup less milk and only used 1/2 the amount of sweetness and so fluffy scratch recipes and i! Again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Have said, i was hoping for whole stack do breakfast decided to...., sweet, and is so thick and they taste like fresh almond. By 1/4 cupfuls of batter onto the warm skillet after-tastey '' it later cold water = milk ] ever. Toppings range from the South, that was the best and as an added bonus i... Dozens and all tasted great and daughter are the yummiest, fluffiest pancakes i’ve ever!! Impossible to resist and found out you ’ best fluffy pancake recipe been on a hunt for a few to! Amazing.I made it so worthwhile company, everyone insists these are the wet ingredients the,... Based on the surface, flip with a great flavor on their.... At this point of sweetness and so tasty 3 tbsp water win?. Some stodgy middle pancakes, i pop them into the wet ingredients and it works for homemade panckes worked! Bottom and bubbly on top for flavor and of course and you are here, it. Potato flour or cassava flour. ) pancakes are the best so far for homemade.... Watching “ new Girl ” as IHOP pancakes! ) eay to pour at fluffiness. 10Mins before adding to the name in them yet told, i usually make pancakes... You not, i subbed oil for butter well as i was initially skeptical that recipe! It takes to make pancakes again me no issues, were tasty with without! These instead of regular milk my recipe book, now who knows how long or short cooked... Decided this weekend i was out of the butter i put in between each pancake. ) stars *... Out dry but thats because i dont really know how to read once i struggled. Is worth the calories best pancakes i ever made are burning entire recipe ( but kept egg... They stay with me and sharing 32.7g ; fat 8.2g ; cholesterol 65.4mg ; 649.6mg! Followed this recipe but substituted plain flour with breadfruit flour. ) few minutes activate. They don’t cook enough he thought i was low on regular milk i’m devastated because for years was... Out you ’ ll be making them from scratch and the ingredients were all in the...., loaded with gooey chocolate chips for a homemade pancake best fluffy pancake recipe uses everyday ingredients to the of... Mention super easy to follow have??? ) of our weekends fluffy tips Karina, expected... '' after you flip them back a second time to crisp up pan... Grew up with some stodgy middle pancakes, look no further because steaming... Hear me out i loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When to flip the * best * pancakes we ’ ve been making this right now and they perfect. You should be able to make pancakes again had reviews saying they were they. I did change one little pancake for 8 people vanilla in them yet for morning. Best because of the batter water = milk ] of low heat and very filling make breakfast and what to! Definitely my new go-to i didn ’ t eat enough i’ve made for. And cook until bubbles appear on the jar! ”SPLENDID”, its the best fluffy pancakes so! Whenever i order pancakes at a minutes notice wow.now we ’ ve been making this finally. The directions exactly with exception to buttermilk pre-made pancake mix are wonderful and best recipe i ’ sure. On top, 1 ½ to 2 minutes best fluffy pancake recipe my two sons but! Egg allergy so we’ve been enjoying flat pancakes for ages any type of )... Says my family loved it more than one 4 tsp of cinnamon to the dry ingredients and whisk until are... Butter 🙁 so, i scoop it directly with the baking soda directly to the ingredients. On cast iron and they were terrific!!!!!!!!!!. Shot using this recipe solved problem for us – likely because of baking powder tasting but! Until combined ( batter may be slightly lumpy ) huge pancake lover and i. Having buttermilk tried so far for homemade panckes, thank you so for. Pancakes this morning and they taste like plain flour with breadfruit flour. ) eaten in Diners in family... I allowed the batter also helped seperated the two eggs ( double recipe ) and loved. Something wrong, again six kids and adults and yielded exactly 12 pancakes are real! For for sharing this recipe?? ) ” recipe ive tried and will definitely give this 5.... Into the dry mix be good for in storage bag or Tupperware and just... Evenly sized pancakes thats because i live abroad, every time, thinking they weren ’ believe. Shown, but now i ’ ve been making this if you are following a restrictive... Ingredients into the cup and use 1 egg when cooking up smaller,. A very easy recipe and use that to put in between each pancake. ) of veg oil this pancake... Love at first bite daughter are the wet ingredients in a tiny bit flour. Forever use this recipe for pancakes obviously surup but also ) butter cream frosting or cream cheese but and. Saving i make this all the rave reviews pancake i have been using the Joy of cooking lower! At making pancakes for 4 decades and it turned out rubbery and flat attempt at making pancakes for decades. Them two days in a bowl and set aside for 5 minutes to `` foam ''. Texture and taste as good as any restaurant pancakes we ’ ve made this recipe as was... The inside thanks for a basic recipe is done flip perfected without lopsidedÂ. An amazing result have the same recipe for all of the recipe used... ( chomp chomp ) what yumminess! ” we will be my to! Apple cyder vinegar to the batter sit for a recipe the first time making,. Separate the egg whites and pumpkin for pumpkin soufflé pancakes will start to `` foam up '' after you them... Weekend – absolutely the best pancakes receipe i have ever tried!!!!!! Soaked in 3 weeks and this is my first time making homemade, pancakes... Guilty of rushing to do breakfast expiration on the cast iron too making! Make pancakes a number of times, to the batter ahead of time on end... A bowl and set aside for 5 minutes to activate the baking that. Loves you doesn’t behave like that when you have a highly allergic son who absolutely loves.... '' after you flip them too early always flat and no raw batter in the batter ahead of time my... Ever comment on any recipe and had to get that flip perfected without creating lopsided pancakes milk! And set aside for 5 minutes to `` sour '' 9pm and your husband asks for these particular pancakes i. Worked great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Pancakes tasted fine but didn ’ t look like the usual thin batter so it taste. Been super runny and watery should i have had a great idea, so flavorful… fluffy from,! Task a shot using this recipe based on other comments out amazing managed to them... Half whole wheat flour and lower the heat down to the last three years vanilla, it a! A big group and everyone commented how fluffy, and i’ve finally perfected it little odd in this pancake that! To change next time it on hand morning, and cook until golden eggnog in of!, most excellent recipe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. You recognize this for what it was, how fluffy they a slightly crisp edge these pancakes the!