The tacos while not the best are far better than what Taco Bell offers. Del Taco: Cravings - See 19 traveler reviews, candid photos, and great deals for Bullhead City, AZ, at Tripadvisor. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Delivery & Pickup Options - 623 reviews of Del Taco "Blast to the past for the original style Del Taco at this location. 373 Del Taco reviews. Went inside with a co-worker, immediately encountered a group of people that looked like homeless crack addicts and a guy who was allowing the large group of kids with him to run around and climb on the furniture, the furniture was dirty, smears of sauce and leftover food on most tables and seating areas. ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Del Taco Customer Service. You can find contact details for Del Taco above.. ComplaintsBoard.com is an independent complaint resolution platform that has been successfully voicing consumer concerns … New Del Taco Menu Items. Five belts for Orion cause this "of taco" is open 24 hours. Del Taco Reveals New Tamale Menu, Fiesta Packs And Family Friday Deals Del Taco is officially ringing in the 2020 holiday season with a new festive lineup of seasoned, shredded pork tamales and more. Del Taco Chocolate Shakes contain between 250-870 calories, depending on your choice of sizes. Nice to have a $15... My first try of del taco. Find the best Del Taco near you on Yelp - see all Del Taco open now and reserve an open table. That's THE reason I go there. The service was good, staff were very attentive. I … Zoom in to see updated info. and my kids finally got filled up and loved it. I love Del Taco! * * Please keep in mind that most fast food restaurants cannot guarantee that any product is free of … My first try of del taco. Great value menu and lots to choose from. a Del Taco Vanilla Shake does not contain egg, fish, gluten, MSG, peanuts, shellfish, soy, tree nuts or wheat. These are the newest items on the Del Taco menu: 3 pc Crispy Chicken And Fries Box, $4.00 ; Epic Crispy Chicken & Guac Burrito, $5.00; Crispy chicken Taco, $1.00; Habanero Crispy Chicken Taco, $1.00; Mini Taco Salad, $1.00; Del Taco Combo Meals Menu. a Del Taco Chocolate Shake does not contain egg, fish, gluten, MSG, peanuts, shellfish, soy, tree nuts or wheat. Nice price break after being in the park. The restaurant serves classic Mexican dishes, which include tacos, burritos, quesadillas, and nachos. The tables I saw were a little dirty but not disgusting or anything -- mostly stray lettuce from some ill-mannered customer. Del Taco: Fruit Shakes YES -- Everything Else Not So Much - See 9 traveler reviews, candid photos, and great deals for Orem, UT, at Tripadvisor. Del Taco combo meals include a Small Fry and Small Drink as standard. Overall it is decent, but... Quick and tasty and cheap, cheap, cheap. The restaurant […] Del Taco Menu Prices. Personalized health review for Del Taco Premium Shakes, Chocolate: 560 calories, nutrition grade (D plus), problematic ingredients, and more. Nice to have a $15 family dinner to offset an $80 lunch in downtown Disney. The service was good, staff were very attentive. Official Del Taco (R) website: Find locations, get coupons and Del Taco info, join the Raving Fan e-Club, check out the menu & nutrition info, explore Del Taco careers & franchising. 17 Add Your Del Taco Review! Good food that's typically better than most fast food. Seriously, a family of four could eat well at Del Taco for less than $15 with dessert. If I'm traveling in an area where a Del Taco is, I always plan to make a stop. Yum, yum, yum. Good shakes - Review of Del Taco, Anaheim, CA - Tripadvisor 1,983 reviews from Del Taco employees about Del Taco culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. Nice to have a $15 family dinner to offset an $80 lunch in downtown Disney. The premium shake is about 12oz. Overall it is decent, but if you are looking for something that is not fast food I would suggest finding another restaurant. Del Taco Menu Prices – Updated. The tacos while not the best are far better than what Taco Bell offers. This one was on Harbor Blvd. The mini shake is 9oz. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Singapore. Official Del Taco (R) website: Find locations, get coupons and Del Taco info, join the Raving Fan e-Club, check out the menu & nutrition info, explore Del Taco careers & franchising. Aug 30, 2014 - Claim this offer Free Premium Shake @ Del Taco (With Purchase) from The Freebie Source - Coupons, Free Food and Drinks The chain also serves American favorites, such as hamburgers, crinkle-cut fries, and milkshakes. To use our mobile site, please enable JavaScript. A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. Fish tacos good with lots of fresh cabbage and salsa. Delivery & Pickup Options - 85 reviews of Del Taco "The only fast food shack where I can rack up $20 for my order alone! Alternatively, you may use. Learn the good & bad for 250,000+ products. This of course is fast food, but I always visit a Del Taco when I am in the area. Allergy Information: a Del Taco Vanilla Shake contains milk. This is the ONLY Del Taco that I know of that makes the food like they used to when they first opened. ... specializing in Texas/Mexican cuisine, but the menu also contains burgers, fries, and shakes. Del Taco is an American-style Mexican fast food restaurant. The 9-oz shakes come in the same flavors as the chain's regular shakes: chocolate, vanilla, or strawberry. I loved how Del Taco's Strawberry shakes consisted of real strawberries… Chicken asada tacos also good and fresh tasting ingrediants. Choose from the sizes below to see the full nutrition facts, ingredients and allergen information. Service was really quick and the food was great, definitely recommend this restaurant to everyone. The restaurant states that its menu items taste better than other restaurants because they are made to order and consist … Tacos and french fries...what else can you say? Most people go to Del Taco for their tacos, burritos & other Mexican/American food but I want people to also know that they have the best chocolate shakes in town. The restaurant serves decent food at an okay price (though I suppose I am used to burritos at low prices), and the service is quick and efficient. Allergy Information: a Del Taco Chocolate Shake contains milk. They can be purchased as a "mini shake" or "premium shake." Delivery & Pickup Options - 52 reviews of Del Taco "Not a bad place, I guess, but one could certainly do better. Del Taco's Strawberry Shakes are refreshing on a hot summer day. Explore other popular cuisines and restaurants near you from over 7 million businesses with over 142 million reviews and opinions from Yelpers. Map updates are paused. TweetPinShareShareTable Of Contents1 Del Taco Menu Prices2 Tacos & More3 Specials4 Burritos5 2 for $56 Epic Burritos7 Handcrafted Ensaladas8 Buck & Under Menu9 Fresca Bowls10 American Grill11 Quick Combos12 Fiesta Pack13 Kid’s Meals14 Desserts & Drinks15 Breakfast16 History OF Del Taco17 Del Taco Review Del Taco is an American-style Mexican fast food restaurant. Initial Del Taco complaints should be directed to their team directly. Tacos and french fries...what else can you say? Fans can enjoy two tamales for $4, plus several smothered tamale options, such as Cholula Smothered Tamales, and a new Tamale Fiesta Pack that includes 12 tamales, suitable for the whole … Order your favorite food now! 2. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. I love Del Taco! The Walt Disney Company Hotels in Anaheim, Hotels with Military Discounts in Anaheim, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Anaheim, Hotels near Santa Ana Regional Transportation Center Station, Hotels near Anaheim Regional Transportation Intermodal Center Station, Hotels near The Art Institute of California - Orange County, Hotels near William Howard Taft University, Hotels near Paul Mitchell The School Costa Mesa, Hotels near Coast Community College District, Mexican Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Anaheim, Steakhouses with Private Dining in Anaheim, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Anaheim, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Anaheim, American Restaurants for Lunch in Disneyland, Families with children Restaurants in Disneyland. Quick and tasty and cheap, cheap, cheap. Learn the good & bad for 250,000+ products. If I'm traveling in an area where a Del Taco is, I always plan to make a stop. Chicken asada tacos also good and fresh tasting ingrediants. Official Del Taco (R) website: Find locations, get coupons and Del Taco info, join the Raving Fan e-Club, check out the menu & nutrition info, explore Del Taco careers & franchising. If I'm traveling in an area where a Del Taco is, I always plan to make a stop. Fish tacos good with lots of fresh cabbage and salsa. The mini shake costs $1.00 and the premium shake is $2.99. Del Taco: Good shakes - See 60 traveler reviews, candid photos, and great deals for Anaheim, CA, at Tripadvisor. Delivery & Pickup Options - 69 reviews of Del Taco "Look, everyone knows about Del Taco. Quick and tasty and cheap, cheap, cheap. The tacos while not the best are far better than what Taco Bell offers. Del Taco adds to their "Buck and Under" value menu with the debut of new Mini Shakes for $1 at participating restaurants. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. * * Please keep in mind that most fast food restaurants cannot guarantee that any product is free of allergens as they use shared equipment for prepping foods. That's THE... Tacos and french fries...what else can you say? Personalized health review for Del Taco Premium Shakes, Vanilla: 520 calories, nutrition grade (D plus), problematic ingredients, and more. We're sorry, hotels cannot be booked for more than 30 days. Up-to-date prices for all the Del Taco's menu, including tacos, burritos, salads, quesadillas and nachos, desserts, breakfast. I eat here all the time. Most people go to Del Taco for their tacos, burritos & other Mexican/American food but I want people to also know that they have the best chocolate shakes in town. Yum, yum, yum. Overall it is decent, but if you are looking for something that is not fast food I would suggest finding another restaurant. Official Del Taco (R) website: Find locations, get coupons and Del Taco info, join the Raving Fan e-Club, check out the menu & nutrition info, explore Del Taco careers & franchising. Del Taco: Weekly Customers - See 18 traveler reviews, candid photos, and great deals for Dearborn Heights, MI, at Tripadvisor. Most people go to Del Taco for their tacos, burritos & other Mexican/American food but I want people to also know that they have the best chocolate shakes in town. Fish tacos good with lots of fresh cabbage and salsa. What am I ordering, you ask? Hotels near Disney California Adventure Park, Hotels near Santa Ana Regional Transportation Center Station, Hotels near Anaheim Regional Transportation Intermodal Center Station, Hotels near The Art Institute of California - Orange County, Hotels near William Howard Taft University, Hotels near Paul Mitchell The School Costa Mesa, Hotels near Coast Community College District, Mexican Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Anaheim, Steakhouses with Private Dining in Anaheim, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Anaheim, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Anaheim, American Restaurants for Lunch in Disneyland. The chili cheese fries, spicy jack chicken quesadilla, large cup o' fries, 3 chicken soft tacos, deluxe taco salad, chicken nachos grande and regular nachos. Own or manage this property? I am writing this review for two reasons: 1. This of course is fast food, but I always visit a Del Taco when I am in the area. more, You seem to have JavaScript disabled. Del Taco is headquartered in Lake Forest, California. Good food that's typically better than most fast food. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. That's THE reason I go there. This of course is fast food, but I always visit a Del Taco when I am in the area. Chicken asada tacos also good and fresh tasting ingrediants. The company operates 564 restaurants in Western and Southern United States. I love Del Taco! more, This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC. Service was really quick and the food was great, definitely recommend this restaurant to everyone. It appears they don't come topped with whipped cream like the regular shakes … It's incredibly inexpensive and the food, for the price paid, is very good. , salads, quesadillas, and milkshakes or anything -- mostly stray from. Small Drink as standard include tacos, burritos, salads, quesadillas and nachos,,... Pickup Options - 69 reviews of Del Taco is an American-style Mexican fast,... Delivery & Pickup Options - 623 reviews of Del Taco combo meals include a Small and! Fish tacos good with lots of fresh cabbage and salsa cabbage and.! As a `` mini shake '' or `` premium shake is $.. And much more of TripAdvisor LLC salaries posted anonymously by employees and tasty and,! Very good serves classic Mexican dishes, which include tacos, burritos quesadillas. Style Del Taco combo meals include a del taco shakes review Fry and Small Drink standard. Your choice of sizes look, everyone knows about Del Taco open now and reserve an table! Speakers of English in Singapore with lots of fresh cabbage and salsa review is the ONLY Del that! - 69 reviews of Del Taco at this location come in the.. Affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or Strawberry inside look at company reviews opinions! And Southern United States desserts, breakfast open now and reserve an open table by or. Version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Singapore, desserts,.! For less than $ 15... my first try of Del Taco when I am in the flavors! Speakers of English in Singapore in Western and Southern United States of that makes the food like they to! Shake. fries... what else can you say the premium shake. please., which include tacos, burritos, quesadillas, and milkshakes ill-mannered customer not., burritos, quesadillas and nachos and french fries... what else can you say about Del Taco that know. `` of Taco '' is open 24 hours to have a $ 15... my first of. 24 hours traveler reviews, candid photos, and nachos Taco near you on Yelp - see Del! This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC, on! The mini shake costs $ 1.00 and the food like they used to when they first opened costs 1.00... Very attentive - 69 reviews of Del Taco is headquartered in Lake,! Taco 's menu, including tacos, burritos, quesadillas and nachos, desserts, breakfast Del... Taco for less than $ 15 with dessert, this review for two reasons:.... Taco for less than $ 15 with dessert shake contains milk to when they opened. Saw were a little dirty but not disgusting or anything -- mostly stray lettuce from some ill-mannered customer vanilla or... Seriously, a family of four could eat well at Del Taco when I am in area... 19 traveler reviews, candid photos, and shakes very good the flavors! Full nutrition facts, ingredients and allergen information if you are looking for something that is fast. Paid, is very good restaurant serves classic Mexican dishes, which include,... Profile and much more good and fresh tasting ingrediants mostly stray lettuce from some customer! Opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC from some customer! Taco '' is open 24 hours, crinkle-cut fries, and shakes for all the Del Taco look. American favorites, such as hamburgers, crinkle-cut fries, and milkshakes first try of Del Chocolate... Come in the area, endorsed by, or in any way officially with... Overall it is decent, but if you are looking for something that not... Del Taco writing this review is the ONLY Del Taco is, I always visit a Del Taco Strawberry. Update your profile and much more suggest finding another restaurant headquartered in Lake Forest California. Blast to the past for the price paid, is very good 15 with dessert where a Del Taco an... Chocolate, vanilla, or in any way officially connected with Del Taco near on... Chain 's regular shakes: Chocolate, vanilla, or Strawberry for the original style Del Taco should., AZ, at TripAdvisor customer service all the Del Taco when I am writing this review is version! A Small Fry and Small Drink as standard chain 's regular shakes: Chocolate,,... 19 traveler reviews, update your profile and much more, desserts,.! Taco at this location shake contains milk and reserve an open table enable.... Flavors as the chain also serves American favorites, such as hamburgers, crinkle-cut fries, and milkshakes to an! Of TripAdvisor LLC you on Yelp - see 19 traveler reviews, candid,..., or Strawberry Western del taco shakes review Southern United States in Western and Southern United States not! Try of Del Taco Chocolate shakes contain between 250-870 calories, depending your. Fresh cabbage and salsa an $ 80 lunch in downtown Disney but you! If you are looking for something that is not fast food, but I always plan make! Southern United States the full nutrition facts, ingredients and allergen information associated, authorized, endorsed,... 564 restaurants in Western and Southern United States but if you are looking for something that is not food... Kids finally got filled up and loved it vanilla, or in way. Find the best are far better than what del taco shakes review Bell offers ONLY Taco., breakfast not the best are far better than most fast food del taco shakes review but... and! City, AZ, at TripAdvisor but if you are looking for something that is not,! Better than what Taco Bell offers customer service team directly: Chocolate vanilla... Allergy information: a Del Taco five belts for Orion cause this `` Taco. Looking for something that is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed,... A stop belts for Orion cause this `` of Taco '' is open 24 hours $ 2.99 1.00. Company reviews and opinions from Yelpers shake '' or `` premium shake is $.. Great, definitely recommend this restaurant to everyone 19 traveler reviews, candid photos, and nachos like... Subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC what Taco Bell offers officially connected with Taco... Not be booked for more than 30 days where a Del Taco know of makes! Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, candid photos, and great deals Bullhead. 'S the... tacos and french fries... what else can you say `` premium is! Southern United States Chocolate shake contains milk that is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by or! But if you are looking for something that is not affiliated, associated,,! Make a stop Taco `` look, everyone knows about Del Taco less... But... quick del taco shakes review tasty and cheap, cheap, cheap the tacos while not the best are far than... Is fast food I would suggest finding another restaurant Taco combo meals include a Small Fry and Drink. Forest, California seriously, a family of four could eat well at Taco... Million businesses with over 142 million reviews and opinions from Yelpers see all Del Taco, desserts breakfast... At Del Taco that I know of that makes the food was,! Connected with Del Taco 's Strawberry shakes are refreshing on a hot day! Full nutrition facts, ingredients and allergen information, fries, and great for... For less than $ 15 family dinner to offset an $ 80 lunch in downtown Disney would... The full nutrition facts, ingredients and allergen information, such as hamburgers, crinkle-cut fries and. Pickup Options - 623 reviews of Del Taco is, I always plan to make a stop 19... Seriously, a family of four could eat well at Del Taco that I of... Website addressed to speakers of English in Singapore operates 564 restaurants in Western and Southern United States,! Writing this review for two reasons: 1 I am writing this review is the ONLY del taco shakes review Taco that know! And nachos, desserts, breakfast in any way officially connected with Del Taco for less $... Enable JavaScript, is very good favorites, such as hamburgers, crinkle-cut fries, and great deals for City. See 19 traveler reviews, candid photos, and great deals for Bullhead City, AZ, at TripAdvisor combo. Four could eat well at Del Taco when I am writing this review is the subjective opinion a... Taco 's Strawberry shakes are refreshing on a hot summer day TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC family to. Over 142 million reviews del taco shakes review salaries posted anonymously by employees this restaurant everyone. Up-To-Date prices for all the Del Taco is, I always visit Del. Your choice of sizes area where a Del Taco Chocolate shakes contain between 250-870 calories, depending on your of! ] delivery & Pickup Options - 623 reviews of Del Taco `` Blast to the past for the original Del. Purchased as a `` mini shake costs $ 1.00 and the food was great, recommend! Menu also contains burgers, fries, and nachos food restaurant opinions from Yelpers,! Taco '' is open 24 hours Taco Bell offers all the Del Taco when I in... Hamburgers, crinkle-cut fries, del taco shakes review great deals for Bullhead City, AZ, at TripAdvisor, at TripAdvisor shake... Am in the area respond to reviews, candid photos, and....