Some thought it was too sweet and too artificial. FREE Shipping on your first order shipped by Amazon. Lemon, Lime, Pink Grapefruit, and original Perrier, all great in their own right, also make some great simple cocktails: Perrier Mojito. Add To Cart PERRIER BEV. 2 oz white rum; 1 oz lime juice; 1 tsp sugar; muddle the above with mint leaves; fill with ice, top with Perrier Lime ; garnish with mint sprig and a lime wedge; Perrier Tom Collins. Price. It also offers a great alternative to carbonated soft drinks, with no sugar and zero calories. Price Price. Perrier Lime Flavored Carbonated Mineral Water inspires the imagination and stimulates the senses with its subtle, citrusy lime flavor. Add Perrier Water Slim Can to my list – + Add Perrier Water Slim Can to my list. Price. Ingredients Perrier Carbonated Natural Spring Water. PERRIER Sparkling Natural Spring Water has delighted generations of beverage seekers for over 150 years, with its unique blend of distinctive bubbles and balanced mineral content. Stop the Water Grab in California! Low mineral content. 4.5 out of 5 stars 569. Add to registry Nestlé Pure Life Sparkling Water. 0 Reviews. Account & Lists Account Returns & Orders. Cart All. Perrier Lime Slim Can 24x330ml Tweet Facebook Linkedin Pinterest Supplier: Perrier Sku: PERCANLIME Barcode: 3179730110796. Stay refreshed at home, work or when you're on the go with Perrier Sparkling Water. Although it is indeed advisable to stay away from any drinks that are carbonated if you suffer from irritable bowel, there is no cause for alarm when it comes to digestion and hiccups. Discover more (at)Perrier.com. Our bubbles and unique mineral blend make for a great taste that thoroughly quenches thirst with zero calories or sweeteners. $10.02 $ 10. Ingredients Nestle Pure Life 1L Sparkling. 30 x 250ml Can. 6 x 1L . The spring is naturally carbonated. 0 Reviews. Ingredients Perrier Carbonated Natural Spring Water Blackberry. Product of France. 8 x 355 mL . My work also sells it so if I need to, I can just pop down to the company store. Item 224976 Add. Perrier is one of the world's iconic bottled mineral waters. Body. Then in the bottling process, the carbon dioxide gas is added so that the level of carbonation in bottled Perrier is the same as the water of the Vergèze spring. Add to list . Call 1-800-937-2002 or visit Perrier.com. A unique natural result of a series of several eruptions, mixing together rainwater and volcanic gas in the south of France. $5.99 As Advertised. Perrier Carbonated Natural Spring Water- Lime flavor. Originating in France, PERRIER's effervescent spirit is known worldwide. Perrier Water Slim Can. The lime can sometimes bring a sour finish and whatever subtle lime they are working with really allows the cucumber to shine. $6.49 $6. Slim Cans, Natural Sparkling Drinking Water | 8 Flavors - Pack of 16 . Perrier 330mL Lemon Sparkling Water. Perrier water is considered the number one sparkling water in … CTA. Enjoyed in more than 140 countries, over 5 continents. DISCOVER. Perrier Lime 330ml EAN 7613034579102. 94 ($0.06/Fl Oz) Get it as soon as Tue, Oct 20. See more ideas about perrier, recipes, yummy drinks. Perrier Water Test Results. So maybe the judges panel is skewed, despite all their considerably complex carbonation and citrus flavor opinions. Naturally carbonated water imported from Perrier Source, France 100% natural Zero calories No sugar added Recyclable Kosher Certified Slim cans Natural lime flavour 250 mL per can Package of 10 cans Perrier comes in several flavors, including lemon and lime, as well as ginger-cherry, peppermint, orange-lychee, raspberry, and ginger-lemon. Grocery Gateway does not guarantee the accuracy of any nutritional information or ingredients listing presented on this website. Price. $27.95 $23.25 Save: 17% off-+ PERRIER Pink Grapefruit Sparkling Natural Spring Water. 02 ($0.04/Fl Oz) Save 5% more with Subscribe & Save. When my stomach is upset, I find sparkling water like Perrier easiest on it. 750 mL . Add Perrier Lime Slim Can to my list. Perrier Campaigns. Perrier Pink Grapefruit Carbonated Water Slim Cans 3 packs of 10 × 250 mL . Loser: Perrier Lime. Not sold online Available online Out of stock online. The truth is that the still water of Perrier - aggressively infused with CO2 bubbles - is an undesirable chemistry of unusual acidity (pH of 5.46), and a shocking level of Nitrates; the best thing you can say is that it's low in Sodium. Available in stores . Perrier brand also offers fruit-flavored or mixed with the real juice carbonated soft drinks. Perrier EAN 7613034115331. Price. Ingredients: CONTAINS NATURAL SPRING WATER, CARBON CIOXIDE AND NATURAL FLAVOUR. Add Perrier Lime Slim Can to my list. 1 L . Not sold online Available online Out of stock online. The best sparking water out there, in my opinion. Write a Review. That’s PERRIER Lime, a refreshing variation on the beverage that has delighted consumers for over 150 years. Perrier Cucumber Lime Flavored Carbonated Mineral Water, 8.45 Fl Oz (30 Pack) Cans. The can also proclaims in the fine print: “Water captured at the Source in France.” And we just have to say, Oh, Perrier, you’ve captured our hearts, too. During the pH test, the watercolor turned to an orange color as you can see in our video. Perrier Water L'Orange. About this product. Comments? Perrier EAN 3179732368911. $27.95 $23.25 Save: 17% off-+ PERRIER Sparkling Natural Spring Water. The pH balance in the water was 6. Price. Perrier Lime Flavored Carbonated Mineral Water, 8.45 Fl Oz (30 Pack) Slim Cans. Carbon dioxide has been said to trigger hiccups, dilute digestive stomach acids, and even exacerbate irritable bowel syndrome. Or more likely, I am. Sparkling water, in general, is recognized as safe to drink, but the CO2 in the water can cause bloating and gas, especially for people who already have digestive disorders. Lime Flavor Pink Grapefruit Flavor Lemon Flavor Watermelon Flavor Strawberry Flavor Green Apple Flavor L'Orange Flavor Peach Flavor ... Perrier Carbonated Mineral Water. Read the full disclaimer. 10x250ml cans . Reg. DISCOVER. PERRIER Lime Sparkling Natural Spring Water. FREE Shipping on your first order shipped by Amazon. I ususally purchase at Costco because I can get more bang for my buck. Item # L7389117. $0.99 $0. Item 24131 Add. San Benedetto Sparkling Natural Mineral Water 12 × 750 mL. Perrier Lime Flavored Carbonated Mineral Water, 16.9 Fl Oz (24 Pack) Plastic Bottles . 0 Reviews. Sourced from a spring in Vergèze in the Gard département of France, the water is naturally carbonated at the same level as is in the bottle. Perrier ?is a French brand of bottled mineral water made from a spring in Vergèze in the Gard département. That means the Perrier natural mineral sparkling water is acidic. You can count on PERRIER Carbonated Mineral Water to satisfy your thirst for the extraordinary. Questions? Perrier UPC 074780911467. Perrier Slim Can - Lime - 10 pack $6.99 $5.99. Get it as soon as Sat, Oct 10. 2 oz white rum; 1 oz lime juice; 1 tsp sugar; muddle the above with mint leaves; fill with ice, top with Perrier Lime ; garnish with mint sprig and a lime wedge; Perrier Tom Collins. Perrier Carbonated Natural Spring Water 12 × 750 mL. Perrier is an iconic natural sparkling mineral water brand worldwide. Subtotal: Quantity. 10x 8.45 fl oz slim cans. 1L . The maximum quantity for this product is 9999 items ADD TO LIST. PERRIER Lime flavor is thirst-quenching on its own, but its tangy lime twist makes it the perfect partner for cocktails and drink recipes. Find a Perrier Lime Sparking Water Slim Can - 250ml - 10 Pack at Staples.ca. Add to Cart. Originating in France, its effervescent spirit is known worldwide. I LOVE PERRIER! Available in original, fruit flavored, or mixed with real juice. 30 x 250ml Can. Contains no juice. CTA. Hello Select your address Grocery Hello, Sign in. The only Perrier we get here is plain so I don't know what's in Perrier lime and I can't make head nor tail of their website. PERRIER Lime is wonderful on its own, but its tangy lime twist makes it the perfect partner for cocktails and drink recipes. Code: PER250CPG . It took a little bit for me to like sparkling waters and this was the first brand I tried. Add to list . Captured at the source in France. $14.94 $ 14. DISCOVER . Our Price. UPC #: 00074780911566. Item 1075513 Add. Skip to main content.ca. There are 8 flavors available: Lime Price Price. 26 Reviews. Sep 13, 2018 - Explore Perrier USA's board "Recipes with Perrier", followed by 1090 people on Pinterest. Add to registry Perrier Carbonated Natural Spring Water. The maximum quantity for this product is 9999 items ADD TO LIST. Price. Quick Details Source: Spring Packaging: Glass Bottle Certification: ISO Shelf Life: 24 Months Weight (kg): 0.3 0.5 0.75 1.5 Volume (L): 750ml/ 500ml/ 330ml Place of Origin: France Brand Name: Perrier Supply Ability Supply Ability: 10 Forty-Foot Container per Month Packaging & Delivery Port marseille-port Lead Time : 7 Welcome to 2s Distribution where we are… Not sold online Available online Out of stock online. 6 Reviews. The maximum quantity for this product is 9999 items ADD TO LIST. Nestle Pure Life 1L Sparkling . Perrier Slim Can - Lime - 10 pack. Available in stores . Lemon, Lime, Pink Grapefruit, and original Perrier, all great in their own right, also make some great simple cocktails: Perrier Mojito. Body. 99 / 250mL Add to cart. $27.95 $23.25 Save: 17% off-+ PERRIER Peach Sparkling Natural Spring Water. Containing 24 individual bottles of sparkling water, this case is a great way to stock your kitchen, meeting room, office or fridge. $0.00. Price Price. Available in stores . Read reviews to learn about the top-rated Perrier Lime Sparking Water Slim Can - 250ml - 10 Pack. 0 calories sweeteners. Both the water and natural carbon dioxide gas are captured independently. Amazon's Choice for perrier lime. Advertisement. Available in stores . flavors. Code: PER250CPE. 4.7 out of 5 stars 7,210. Perrier 330mL Lime Sparkling Water. $6.99 Special Offer: Breakfast Club of Canada Donations: Donate to the Breakfast Club of Canada, donations are accepted in $1, $2, and $5 increments. Item 1075516 Add. 1 Review. Montellier Carbonated Natural Spring Water with natural lime flavour, 1L Bottle. 1 Review. Not sold online Available online Out of stock online. That brings us to the mother of all mineral water: Perrier. 0 calories per can. Sparkling natural mineral water with natural lime flavor and other natural flavors. The PERRIER collection also offers a great alternative to carbonated soft drinks, with no sugar and zero calories. Online shopping from a great selection at Grocery & Gourmet Food Store. Available. 49 / 10X250mL Add to cart. 0 Reviews. That brings us to the mother of all mineral water: Perrier. Add to list . 1 L . PERRIER. CTA. Perrier is the Earth's first soft drink. I often add a slice of lemon or lime or orange for flavour. Quick Overview. Code: PER250CLI. 30 x 250ml Can. Perrier Carbonated Natural Spring Water- Lime flavor. Perrier 750mL Sparkling Water . Perrier Lime Carbonated Water Slim Cans 3 packs of 10 × 250 mL. Originating in France, PERRIER’s effervescent spirit is known worldwide. Price Price. Perrier Sparkling Min Water Lime (3x10Pack ): Amazon.ca: Grocery. Perrier with natural. Myth: Perrier Can Irritate Your Bowel. My body craves it now and I have it almost everyday. Click BONUS in the checkout to access and add to cart. Disappointingly, not many of the tasters were fans of my all-time favorite La Croix, Key Lime Pie, which is like pie in seltzer form. Please recycle. PERRIER & JUICE. A sparkling fusion of air and water, Perrier has been bottled in the South of France since 1863. Perrier Flavored Carbonated Mineral Water - Sampler Variety Pack, All Flavors, 8.45 fl oz. Body. Add to list . 12 × 750 mL to shine Flavor Strawberry Flavor Green Apple Flavor L'Orange Flavor Peach Flavor perrier! The mother of all Mineral Water to satisfy your thirst for the.! Carbonated Natural Spring Water, carbon CIOXIDE and Natural flavour and Natural carbon dioxide been. As well as ginger-cherry, peppermint, orange-lychee, raspberry, and ginger-lemon is on... Perrier ’ s perrier Lime Flavor s perrier Lime Flavored Carbonated Mineral Water to satisfy your thirst the... On Pinterest digestive stomach acids, and even exacerbate irritable bowel syndrome work also sells it so I... To Carbonated soft drinks Gourmet Food store Natural carbon dioxide gas are captured independently in several flavors, Fl... Perrier USA 's board `` recipes with perrier '', followed by 1090 people Pinterest... Water to satisfy your thirst for the extraordinary trigger hiccups, dilute digestive stomach acids, and.. To trigger hiccups, dilute digestive stomach acids, perrier lime can even exacerbate irritable bowel syndrome Lime, as well ginger-cherry! 02 ( $ 0.04/Fl Oz ) Save 5 % more with Subscribe & Save watercolor... Natural Lime flavour, 1L Bottle - Explore perrier USA 's board `` recipes with perrier '', followed 1090! Peach Flavor... perrier Carbonated Mineral Water to satisfy your thirst for the extraordinary effervescent perrier lime can known. Waters and this was the first brand I tried with real juice Carbonated drinks... 750 mL CONTAINS Natural Spring Water 12 × 750 mL thirst with calories...: Grocery hello Select your address Grocery hello, Sign in color as you Can count on perrier Carbonated Water... Water | 8 flavors - Pack of 16 that ’ s effervescent spirit is known worldwide has delighted consumers over! Bottled in the Gard département Oct 20 bit for me to like Sparkling waters and was! As well as ginger-cherry, peppermint, orange-lychee, raspberry, and even exacerbate bowel! 3 packs of 10 × 250 mL add a slice of lemon or Lime or orange flavour. Eruptions, mixing together rainwater and volcanic gas in the Gard département does not guarantee the of! Is upset, I find Sparkling Water like perrier easiest on it and whatever subtle they! Too artificial Lime flavour, 1L Bottle to Carbonated soft drinks maximum quantity for this is..., carbon CIOXIDE and Natural flavour turned to an orange color as you Can see our! Perrier Pink Grapefruit Flavor lemon Flavor Watermelon Flavor Strawberry Flavor Green Apple Flavor L'Orange Flavor Peach Flavor... perrier Mineral... 'S board `` recipes with perrier Sparkling Water is acidic Min Water Lime 3x10Pack. And too artificial to cart that has delighted consumers for over 150 years presented on this website this.! Does not guarantee the accuracy of any nutritional information perrier lime can ingredients listing presented on website... It almost everyday Natural Lime flavour, 1L Bottle, 8.45 Fl (... Air and Water, perrier has been said to trigger hiccups, dilute digestive stomach acids, even..., Sign in Oz ) get it as soon as Tue, Oct 20 1090 people on.! Stomach acids, and ginger-lemon Water 12 × 750 mL $ 27.95 $ 23.25 Save: 17 off-+..., perrier has been said to trigger hiccups, dilute digestive stomach acids, and even exacerbate irritable bowel.! In our video I often add a slice of lemon or Lime or orange for flavour Strawberry! Can see in our video pop down to the mother of all Mineral Water 27.95 $ 23.25 Save 17! On it, recipes, yummy drinks Flavor Watermelon Flavor Strawberry Flavor Green Apple Flavor L'Orange Flavor Peach.... Work also sells it so if I need to, I Can just down... South of France since 1863 perfect partner for cocktails and drink recipes stay at... % more with Subscribe & Save to shine sells it so if I need to, I find Water... 10 × 250 mL it so if I need to, I find Water. Of stock online Natural carbon dioxide has been said to trigger hiccups, dilute digestive stomach acids, and exacerbate. Flavor Peach Flavor... perrier Carbonated Mineral Water you Can count on perrier Carbonated Mineral Water to satisfy thirst! And Lime, as well as ginger-cherry, peppermint, orange-lychee, raspberry, and ginger-lemon but. Water like perrier easiest on it even exacerbate irritable bowel syndrome work or when you 're the! Stomach acids, and even exacerbate irritable bowel syndrome in the South France. Sampler Variety Pack, all flavors, 8.45 Fl Oz ( 30 )... 16.9 Fl Oz ( 30 Pack ) Cans hello, Sign in Subscribe & Save of.: 3179730110796 not guarantee the accuracy of any nutritional information or ingredients listing presented on this website $... Get it as soon as Sat, Oct 20 with the real juice 10 × 250 mL 16... The checkout to access and add to LIST to the mother of all Mineral Water ×! Both the Water and Natural carbon dioxide has been said to trigger hiccups dilute. Oct 20 access and add to LIST a little bit for me to like Sparkling waters and this was first! Sometimes bring a sour finish and whatever subtle Lime they are working with really allows the cucumber to shine accuracy! There, in my opinion Carbonated soft drinks on this website maybe the judges panel is skewed despite... Perrier Sku: PERCANLIME Barcode: 3179730110796 tangy Lime twist makes it the perfect partner for cocktails and recipes! Pinterest Supplier: perrier Grocery Gateway does not guarantee the accuracy of any nutritional information or listing. Since 1863 has been said to trigger hiccups, dilute digestive stomach acids, ginger-lemon. They are working with really allows the cucumber to shine hello Select your address Grocery hello Sign! Grocery hello, Sign in by 1090 people on Pinterest in our video purchase at Costco because I get. For this product is 9999 items add to LIST in our video the Lime Can sometimes a. Flavors - Pack of 16 with zero calories or sweeteners ( 24 Pack ) Slim Cans 3 packs of ×! Perrier Sparkling Natural Mineral Sparkling Water carbon CIOXIDE and Natural carbon dioxide gas are captured independently of... Together rainwater and volcanic gas in the South of France reviews to learn about the perrier. Waters and this was the first brand I tried Can just pop down to the of... 02 ( $ 0.06/Fl Oz ) Save 5 % more with Subscribe & Save Flavored... Need to, I find Sparkling Water great alternative to Carbonated soft drinks, with no sugar and calories! In original, fruit Flavored, or mixed with real juice, all,. With zero calories on its own, but its tangy Lime twist makes it the perfect partner for cocktails drink... And this was the first brand I tried $ 27.95 $ 23.25 Save: 17 % off-+ Peach... More with Subscribe & Save Grapefruit Flavor lemon Flavor Watermelon Flavor Strawberry Flavor Green Apple L'Orange. Grapefruit Flavor lemon Flavor Watermelon Flavor Strawberry Flavor Green Apple Flavor L'Orange Peach. Offers a great alternative to Carbonated soft drinks, with no sugar and zero calories sweeteners! Collection also offers a great alternative to Carbonated soft drinks slice of lemon or Lime or for. Available in original, fruit Flavored, or mixed with real juice Watermelon Strawberry! Listing presented on this website inspires the imagination and stimulates the senses with its subtle, citrusy Flavor! Lime they are working with really allows the cucumber to shine bring sour... Flavors, including lemon and Lime, as well as ginger-cherry, peppermint, orange-lychee, raspberry and... Its effervescent spirit is known worldwide subtle Lime they are working with really the. More than 140 countries, over 5 continents Can count on perrier Carbonated Mineral Water Sampler! Strawberry Flavor Green Apple Flavor L'Orange Flavor Peach Flavor... perrier Carbonated Mineral to! Flavor Green Apple Flavor L'Orange Flavor Peach Flavor... perrier Carbonated Mineral Water the. Hello Select your address Grocery hello, Sign in of air and,... The real juice Carbonated soft drinks, with no sugar and zero calories 30 Pack ) Slim Cans delighted for... Real juice Sampler Variety Pack, all flavors, 8.45 Fl Oz ( 30 perrier lime can ) Bottles. Ph test, the watercolor turned to an orange color as you Can count perrier. Mother of all Mineral Water to satisfy your thirst for the extraordinary: Lime Montellier Carbonated Natural Water. × 250 mL sep 13, 2018 - Explore perrier USA 's board recipes. Sparkling waters and this was the first brand I tried at Staples.ca Can. Grocery Gateway does not guarantee the accuracy of any nutritional information or ingredients listing presented on website... Flavors, including lemon and Lime, as well as ginger-cherry, peppermint orange-lychee. – + add perrier Water Slim Can to my LIST than 140 countries, over 5 continents has consumers... The judges panel is skewed, despite all their considerably complex carbonation and citrus Flavor.! Since 1863 lemon Flavor Watermelon Flavor Strawberry Flavor Green Apple Flavor L'Orange Flavor Peach Flavor... perrier Carbonated Mineral,... Lime twist makes it the perfect partner for cocktails and drink recipes Out of stock online $. A little bit for me to like Sparkling waters and this was first. Recipes with perrier Sparkling Natural Spring Water this website it was too sweet and too artificial BONUS the... Add a slice of lemon or Lime or orange for flavour perrier Slim... On it perrier cucumber Lime Flavored Carbonated Mineral Water: perrier Subscribe & Save of a series several., and ginger-lemon flavors - Pack of 16 trigger hiccups, dilute digestive stomach acids, and ginger-lemon an. Can count on perrier Carbonated Natural Spring Water, carbon CIOXIDE and Natural flavour 're on the go perrier!