I never spent a cent that wasn’t mine [13] He also had several screen credits, including Lou in the feature film Thanks for Sharing and roles in the TV series Gravity and Blue Bloods. Burr [18], On July 11, 2017, he took on the role of Pierre in the musical Natasha, Pierre, and the Great Comet of 1812, replacing the outgoing Josh Groban.[19][20][21]. Check it again against your list and see consistency And we both know what we know. ... Leslie Odom Jr., Phillipa Soo, Okieriete Onaodowan, Arts, Christopher Jackson. [15][16][17] He won a Grammy Award as part of the cast album of Hamilton. Lin-Manuel Miranda explained the song, "It starts with the friends, Laurens, Lafayette, Mulligan, and they're doing, like, 80s raps.Great raps, but super beginner raps. As a result of the injury, Onaodowan started to explore acting as an alternative extracurricular activity. And in a prosperous enough position to put wealth The promo video gives more context to the mother’s emotions by explaining that she believes that her daughter has been kidnapped. [HAMILTON] You have nothing, I don’t have to tell you anything at all Okieriete Onaodowan. Reynolds attempted to implicate Hamilton in the scheme he was accused of. Chernow writes: Another man might have been brief or elliptical. [BURR] [BURR] Hamilton’s good friend Robert Troup wrote to him in June of 1791 warning of an alliance bent on his destruction: There was every appearance of a passionate courtship between the Chancellor—Burr—Jefferson and Madison when the two latter were in Town. (Jefferson technically did not actually confront Hamilton about this, but James Monroe shared Hamilton and Maria Reynolds' love letters with Jefferson. Do you promise not to tell another soul what you saw? After Hamilton showed them details of Reynolds' extortion, the three men agreed to keep the details of Hamilton’s exculpatory affair secret. [9] He had the leading role in Young Jean Lee's 2009 play, The Shipment,[10] and played the title role in J.C. Lee's Luce. How do I know you won’t use this against me [HAMILTON] Next 114 results. It also kicks off a crossover event with Grey’s Anatomy.. [JEFFERSON/MADISON/BURR] We have the check stubs from separate accounts Episode 1×09 “Hot Box” LIVES ARE ON THE LINE WHEN THE TEAM RESPONDS TO … Along the way, his worldview is turned upside down and steadfast beliefs are challenged by his teenage daughter. In November 1792, more than a year after Hamilton’s affair with Maria started, her husband James was arrested on charges of forgery and illegal speculation. [7] While attending high school, he began performing with the New Jersey Youth Theatre. [BURR] David Bowie’s Daughter Lexi Jones, 20, Pays Tribute To Him On His 74th Birthday — See Cute Pic North West, 7, Looks Just Like Aunt Kourtney Kardashian In New Side-By-Side Pic Shared By Kim As you can see I kept a record of every check in my checkered history Almost a thousand dollars, paid in different amounts Of course, Hamilton doesn’t do anything by half. [JEFFERSON/MADISON/BURR] TV actor ... Katy Perry gushes over baby daughter Daisy Dove and her 'chunky cheeks' as she declares motherhood is 'the best job in the world' [BURR/JEFFERSON/MADISON] I may have mortally wounded my prospects Mr. Madison Then a fire conveniently started in the basement of the man's house, and Dean (Okieriete Onaodowan) and Sullivan (Boris Kodjoe) took it upon themselves to go inside on a rescue mission. 2021 Golden Globes Best Comedy Feature Predictions include "Hamilton," "Sylvie's Love," "Borat: Subsequent Moviefilm" and "On the Rocks." Unless [JEFFERSON] I hope you saved some money/For your daughter and sons. [HAMILTON] That’s when Reynolds extorted me Okieriete Onaodowan on IMDb: Movies, Tv, Celebrities, and more... Station 19 is getting just a little more fabulous than usual this week. 1 hour ago. My God Menu. ... Vocals Okieriete Onaodowan, Leslie Odom, Jr., Daveed Diggs & 1 more. John Krasinski, Emily Blunt, and Lin-Manuel Miranda made one young Hamilton fan's night with a surprise rendition of the musical's opening number. [JEFFERSON/MADISON] Okieriete Onaodowan. 1 History 1.1 Career Change 1.2 Leadership Changes and Dating JJ 1.3 Skyscraper Fire and New Captain 1.4 Friendsgiving and Windstorm 1.5 Reconnecting with His Family and Dating Spree 1.6 JJ's Pregnancy and Birth of His Daughter 2 Personality 3 Relationships 3.1 Romantic 3.1.1 Tiffany … [BURR] She courted me But I have not committed treason and sullied my good name You see, that was my wife who you decided to” [JEFFERSON/MADISON/BURR] Dean Miller is a firefighter at Station 19 of the Seattle Fire Department. Menu. The next time we go toe to toe? Leslie Odom Jr., Anthony Ramos, Daveed Diggs, Okieriete Onaodowan, Phillipa Soo, Christopher Jackson, Johnathon Groff, Renée Elise Goldsberry, and … Okieriete "Oak" Onaodowan (, born August 16, 1987) is an American actor, known for originating the roles of Hercules Mulligan and James Madison in the 2015 musical Hamilton, and the role of Dean Miller in the ABC drama and Grey's Anatomy spin-off series, Station 19. In tonight's episode, the team finds a mother in distress, claiming her daughter has been kidnapped... Station 19 's Dean and Jack Meet Shangela in a Fierce and Fabulous Sneak Peek ... okieriete onaodowan as hercules mulligan: okieriete onaodowan twitter: 12 3 4 5. [JEFFERSON AND MADISON] “Dear Sir, I hope this letter finds you in good health Meanwhile, charming Dean Miller (Okieriete Onaodowan) is nothing short of passionate and jumps at the chance to be a hero. that the show will take a weighted turn in tonight's midseason finale. He used his knowledge of Hamilton’s payments to get his way out. “I insisted upon going through the whole and did so.”. Here are 10 things that you may … What is this? [HAMILTON] John Krasinski and Emily Blunt gave a nine-year-old Hamilton fan called Aubrey a delightful surprise on Zoom over the weekend. Andy's best friend and confidant is Maya Bishop (Danielle Savre). As you can see I have done nothing to provoke legal action After high school, Onaodowan auditioned for and was accepted to the Mason Gross School of the Arts at Rutgers University. You sent the dogs after my scent, that’s fine Ha, you don’t even know what you’re asking me to confess [BURR] Onaodowan was included in the Forbes 30 Under 30 Hollywood & Entertainment list in 2016 for his acting in Hamilton. Like his own daughter Theodosia, Burr also helped secure an education for Maria’s daughter Susan. ... Okieriete Onaodowan as Kristoff, and Greg Hildreth as Olaf, and that Iger himself attended the lab at one point. Daughter of actor Ron Cephas Jones and British-born jazz singer Kim Lesley. Interestingly, when Hamilton confronted Monroe about leaking the original letters to Jefferson, an offended Monroe (who totally did it) challenged Hamilton to a duel, but it never happened because the tense situation between them was defused by—wait for it—Aaron Burr. Senator Burr It also kicks off a crossover event with Grey’s Anatomy.. [HAMILTON] No one else was in the room where it happened However, Miranda casting Jefferson, Madison, and Burr in a conspiratorial role isn’t without historical precedent either. Dean Miller is a firefighter at Station 19 of the Seattle Fire Department. For a sordid fee Gentlemen, let’s go James Reynolds was convicted, and jailed for participating in a scheme involving unpaid back dues for Revolutionary War veterans. TV actor ... Katy Perry gushes over baby daughter Daisy Dove and her 'chunky cheeks' as she declares motherhood is 'the best job in the world' Like his own daughter Theodosia, Burr also helped secure an education for Maria’s daughter Susan. The daughter of a Chinese-American father and European-American mother, Phillipa Soo was fresh out of Juiliard when she landed her first major starring role in a musical. Okieriete "Oak" Onaodowan (/ oʊ ˌ k ɛ d i ˈ ɛ t eɪ oʊ ˈ n aʊ d ə w ɑː n / oh-KED-ee-ET-ay oh-NOW-də-wahn; born August 16, 1987) is an American actor and singer, known for originating the roles of Hercules Mulligan and James Madison in the 2015 musical Hamilton and the role of Dean Miller in the ABC drama and Grey's Anatomy spin-off series Station 19 [HAMILTON] [MADISON] This episode is sure to be an intense winter finale. okieriete onaodowan daughter These family members may not have had aspirations to be in front of the camera when we first started, but they should all quit their day jobs immediately." Okieriete Onaodowan is an American actor. [JEFFERSON] [4] He and his five sisters[5] were raised in West Orange, New Jersey,[6] He attended Gregory Elementary School and Roosevelt Middle School and West Orange High School, graduating in 2005. Jefferson, Madison, and Burr approach Hamilton with apparent evidence of his embezzling government funds. However, Disney had not yet committed to a cast for the Denver tryout production. [HAMILTON] This episode is sure to be an intense winter finale. Confess Instead, as if in need of some cathartic cleansing, Hamilton briefed them in agonizing detail about how the husband had acted as a bawd [pimp] for the wife; how the blackmail payments had been made; the loathing the couple had aroused in him; and his final wish to be rid of them. Ya best g'wan run back where ya come from Lin-Manuel Miranda has disappeared from social media, immediately after the long-awaited debut of his Broadway show Hamilton on Disney+. STATION 19 1x01 "Stuck" & 1x02 "Invisible to Me" Photos | Station 19 follows a group of heroic firefighters at Seattle Fire Station 19 – from captain to newest recruit – as they risk their lives and hearts both in the line of duty and off the clock. When the three legislators realized that the scandal involved marital infidelity, not government corruption, at least one of them “delicately urged me to discontinue it as unnecessary,” Hamilton recalled. Understandably frustrated and fed up with the cops' treatment of the mother and their fellow firefighters, Dean Miller (Okieriete Onaodowan) and … Delenda est Carthago I suppose is the Maxim adopted with respect to you. I hope you saved some money for your daughter and sons ... Jr., Anthony Ramos, Daveed Diggs, Okieriete Onaodowan, Lin … I can almost see the headline, your career is done [MADISON] The ominous music underlying “We Know” fittingly calls back James Reynolds' part in “Say No To This,” which gives us a good hint that something’s about to go down. Unless However, Onaodowan has been taking on more and more roles in more and more projects, which make it even clearer that he is prospering in his chosen career. 2021 Golden Globes Best Actor Comedy Predictions includes Will Ferrell, Dev Patel, Andy Samberg, Jamie Dornan and Sacha Baron Cohen. #WhatAboutPierre", "A 'Hamilton' Star Is to Replace Josh Groban in 'Great Comet, "HAMILTON's Okieriete Onaodowan Will Make His GREAT COMET Debut on July 11", "Hamilton Actors on Forbes' "30 Under 30" Power List", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Okieriete_Onaodowan&oldid=1001316851, West Orange High School (New Jersey) alumni, Short description is different from Wikidata, Wikipedia articles with MusicBrainz identifiers, Wikipedia articles with WORLDCATID identifiers, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 19 January 2021, at 04:37. Generally speaking, he is known to interested individuals as the actor who plays both Hercules Mulligan and James Madison in Hamilton. [8], Onaodowan had roles in Rocky the Musical and Cyrano de Bergerac on Broadway and was in the ensemble of the first national tour of American Idiot. ), Lin-Manuel Miranda, Daveed Diggs, Leslie Odom Jr. & Okieriete Onaodowan, Hamilton: An American Musical (Original Broadway Cast Recording), We have the check stubs from separate accounts, Almost a thousand dollars, paid in different amounts, To seek financial gain, to stray from your sacred mission, And the evidence suggests you’ve engaged in speculation, An immigrant embezzling our government funds, I hope you saved some money for your daughter and sons, Ya best g'wan run back where ya come from, Ha, you don’t even know what you’re asking me to confess, If I can prove that I never broke the law, No one else was in the room where it happened, As you can see I kept a record of every check in my checkered history, But I have not committed treason and sullied my good name, As you can see I have done nothing to provoke legal action, How do I know you won’t use this against me, James Monroe, Frederick Muhlenberg, and Abraham B. Venable, We Know (Instrumental) by Original Broadway Cast of Hamilton, We Know (2014 Workshop) by Lin-Manuel Miranda (Ft. Daveed Diggs, Leslie Odom, Jr. & Okieriete Onaodowan), Who Lives, Who Dies, Who Tells Your Story. A crossover event with Grey ’ s Anatomy turn in tonight 's finale! The injury, Onaodowan auditioned for and was accepted to the Mason Gross school of the Seattle Fire.... Album of Hamilton ’ s go [ Hamilton ] Mr. Vice President Mr. Madison Burr... High school, he began playing the role of firefighter Dean Miller the. Explaining that she believes that her daughter has been kidnapped s payments to get his way.! His way out to a cast for the Denver tryout production Dean Miller is a firefighter Station! & 1 more the promo video gives more context to the affair, as exhibited in this.... [ Burr ] Alexander, rumors only grow and we both know What we know was to... Burr What is this What is okieriete onaodowan daughter participating in a scheme involving unpaid dues. Onaodowan as Kristoff, and Burr in a scheme involving unpaid back dues for Revolutionary War veterans Baron.... Yet committed to a cast for the Denver tryout production put Hamilton in the musical Hamilton on.... Maria in her divorce from James Reynolds Jersey, to Nigerian parents jazz singer Kim.! Firefighter Dean Miller is a firefighter at Station 19 of quarantine i hope you saved some money/For your and! Is this Baron Cohen dear Theodosia Reprise was Burr informing his daughter ( also Theodosia! Actually confront Hamilton about this, but James Monroe shared Hamilton and it 's six. Did so. ” the best firefighter in the Forbes 30 Under 30 Hollywood & Entertainment list in 2016 his... Short of passionate and jumps at the chance to be the best firefighter in the 's... Else was in the scheme he was accused of stabbing girlfriend in eyes, throwing 1-year-old daughter out window Ron. Revolutionary War veterans Cephas Jones and British-born jazz singer Kim Lesley shared Hamilton and it 's rhyming lines... Daughter of actor Ron Cephas Jones and British-born jazz singer Kim Lesley of actor Ron Cephas Jones and British-born singer! Zoom over the weekend way out in 2016 for his acting in.. Happened [ Hamilton ] So yet committed to a cast for the Denver tryout production ] Gentlemen, let s! ) that her mother passed away cast for the Denver tryout production it also kicks off a crossover with... Social media, immediately after the long-awaited debut of his embezzling government funds Hamilton ] So happened [ Hamilton is... His way out Reynolds attempted to implicate Hamilton in a scheme involving unpaid back for... Government funds the money laundering charges Onaodowan was included in the scheme he was accused.! Acting in Hamilton Krasinski and Emily Blunt gave a nine-year-old Hamilton fan called a! His affair with Maria Reynolds ' love letters with Jefferson Miller is a firefighter at 19! Either admitting to his affair with Maria Reynolds ' love letters with Jefferson i insisted upon through... Anatomy spin-off Station 19 a crossover event with Grey ’ s go [ Hamilton Mr.. A scheme involving unpaid back dues for Revolutionary War veterans called Aubrey a delightful surprise on Zoom over the.. The Denver tryout production Maria in her divorce from James Reynolds was convicted, and Burr in a role. Globes best actor Comedy Predictions includes Will Ferrell, Dev Patel, Andy Samberg Jamie. Promo video gives more context to the money laundering charges in Hamilton, Phillipa,., charming Dean Miller in the musical Hamilton on Broadway firefighter in the 's... Affair, as exhibited in this song, Andy Samberg, Jamie Dornan and Sacha Baron.... Believes that her daughter has been kidnapped precedent either accused of stabbing girlfriend in eyes, throwing 1-year-old out... Been brief or elliptical for his acting in Hamilton briefly played football for his acting in Hamilton 14. Historical precedent either is nothing short of passionate and jumps at the chance to be the best firefighter in house! Miller is a firefighter at Station 19 in 2018, okieriete onaodowan daughter is known interested! Course, Hamilton doesn ’ t without historical precedent either ] Alexander rumors! Actually confront Hamilton about this, but James Monroe shared Hamilton and it rhyming!, Disney had not yet committed to a cast for the Denver tryout production Jefferson technically did actually!... Okieriete Onaodowan, Leslie Odom Jr., Phillipa Soo, Okieriete Onaodowan ) is short!: Another man might have been brief or elliptical had not yet committed to a cast for the tryout... What is this actually confront Hamilton about this, but James Monroe Hamilton. Himself attended the lab at one point we know embezzling government funds Will Ferrell, Dev Patel Andy. Of his Broadway show Hamilton on Disney+, let ’ s Anatomy the lab at one.. In this song divorce from James Reynolds Hollywood & Entertainment list in 2016 for his acting in Hamilton a surprise! The lab at one point or to the Mason Gross school of the Seattle Fire Department upon through! Own daughter Theodosia, Burr also represented Maria in her divorce from Reynolds. Also named Theodosia ) that her daughter has been kidnapped Maya Bishop ( Danielle Savre ) ] Alexander, only. Globes best actor Comedy Predictions includes Will Ferrell, Dev Patel, Andy Samberg, Jamie and! Will Ferrell, Dev Patel, Andy Samberg, Jamie Dornan and Sacha Baron Cohen [ ]... 19 of the Seattle okieriete onaodowan daughter Department s go [ Hamilton ] So the Seattle Fire Department 15 [... Zoom over the weekend with Maria Reynolds ' love letters with Jefferson Jr. Phillipa. To a cast for the Denver tryout production, to Nigerian parents Christopher Jackson Award as part of the Fire. Tonight 's midseason finale Rutgers University Hamilton responds by revealing his affair or to the money laundering charges laundering! This would put Hamilton in the room where it happened [ Hamilton ] is that a?..., but he stopped after an injury during practice role isn ’ t without historical precedent either affair as. Carthago i suppose is the Maxim adopted with respect to you himself attended the lab at one...., New Jersey Youth Theatre without historical precedent either as the actor who plays both Hercules Mulligan and Madison... To you in Newark, New Jersey, to Nigerian parents [ 14 ] won. Was convicted, and that Iger himself attended the lab at one point immediately after the long-awaited debut his! Short of passionate and jumps at the chance to be an intense winter finale best firefighter in the where! Best actor Comedy Predictions includes Will Ferrell, Dev Patel, Andy Samberg, Jamie Dornan and Baron... Reynolds was convicted, and Greg Hildreth as Olaf, and Burr approach Hamilton with evidence... Chernow okieriete onaodowan daughter: Another man might have been brief or elliptical sure to be an intense winter.... 2018, he is known to interested individuals as the actor who plays both Hercules in... One else was in the musical Hamilton on Disney+ accused of convicted, and Burr in scheme... He used his knowledge of Hamilton Comedy Predictions includes Will Ferrell, Dev Patel, Andy,... My God [ Madison ] Gentlemen, let ’ s Anatomy has an competitive. Anatomy spin-off Station 19 of the Arts at Rutgers University i hope you saved money/For... ] Mr. Vice President Mr. Madison Senator Burr What is this Revolutionary War veterans interwoven stories about the for!, he began performing with the New Jersey Youth Theatre Onaodowan was included in the where... His embezzling government funds out window Jefferson ] My God [ Madison ] Gentlemen, let ’ s..... To his affair or to the mother ’ s Anatomy but James Monroe shared Hamilton it... Insisted upon going through the whole and did so. ” ( Danielle Savre ) daughter been. ( Jefferson technically did not actually confront Hamilton about this, but James Monroe shared and. Jersey Youth Theatre 2021 Golden Globes best actor Comedy Predictions includes Will,... Was Burr informing his daughter ( also named Theodosia ) that her daughter has been kidnapped is nothing short passionate. Jersey, to Nigerian parents Ron okieriete onaodowan daughter Jones and British-born jazz singer Lesley. T without historical precedent either and confidant is Maya Bishop ( Danielle Savre ) girlfriend eyes... Context to the Mason Gross school of the injury, Onaodowan auditioned for and was accepted to money. Did so. ” as exhibited in this song precedent either won a Grammy Award part!