The word ‘premium’ does not really come to the f… For this price I definitely expected better. HT-MT300 21/02/2018 by MJH7 (United Kingdom) Verified Purchaser Verified. The Best Sony soundbar for dialogue that we've tested to date is the Sony HT-Z9F. For example, a wider soundbar can stand nicely under a wide television. Easy to hookup and really makes a difference in our living room over the TV speakers. Sony, EXTRA BASS and its logos are trademarks of Sony Corporation. Purchased mine about three months ago. It delivers room-rilling virtual surround sound with S-Force PRO Front Surround and optimal bass with Sofa Mode. Believe it. Sony is the best. HT-MT300 16/03/2018 by JVNZKY (USA) Verified Purchaser Verified, BIG SOUND SMALL PACKAGE.FOR ANYONE THAT WANTS A LOT OF SOUND BUT DOES NOT WANT TO TAKE UP A LOT OF SPACE THIS IS PERFECT AND THE SUB WOOFER IS WIRELESS, HT-MT300 10/03/2018 by Gin1 (United Kingdom) Verified Purchaser Verified, Something was needed to improve my enjoyment. Was easy to install. status = '{0}', msg = {1}; Images. On the advice of the Currys salesman who identified the poor sound quality on the TV., It cost £199.00, HT-MT300 09/07/2018 by Tia21 (United Kingdom). Choose the best place for your subwoofer, with a 2-way configuration that fits neatly upfront and upright, or tucked discreetly under the sofa. We place a very high value on feedback from our customers because it allows us to continue to improve. The HT-MT300 comes in either black or white which helps it blend into your entertainment center of choice. Product Review: The baby of Sony's 2017 sound bar range, the HT-MT300 comes with a compact wireless subwoofer that you're supposed to hide away under your sofa to give you 'exciting' cinema sound. HT-MT300 25/05/2019 by dbruce003 (USA) Verified Purchaser Verified. It's a 2.1 system with a wireless sub, which the Sony HT-S100F and Sony HT-S200F didn't have. Are you planning to buy soundbar for your entertainment? HT-MT300 30/08/2018 by teleri (United Kingdom) Verified Purchaser Verified, Really pleased wih the purchse of this soundbar. Although, just be aware that the subwoofer will cause rattles and buzzes if there’s loose objects around your entertainment center if you’re listening to bass-heavy music or explosion-laden movie scenes. The Sony HT-S350, on the other hand, features a bar and a wireless subwoofer for just $279.99. Wasn't really interested in the sub woofer, but wow, am glad it is included! CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 39ms; reviews, product; bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. Beautifully crafted with soft angles and neutral earth tones, the HT-MT300 sits in harmony with your environment. This product has quality sound in both the soundbar and the subwoofer. Read the latest user reviews and ratings of the Sony HT-MT300 and explore the Sound Bars. There are also EQ enhancements for Movies and Music that you can toggle on the remote – a handy feature if you know what you’re doing. Simple to use and connect via Bluetooth to Smart Phone and play music. Easy set up easy to use. HT-MT300 30/12/2018 by Bluemike (United Kingdom) Verified Purchaser Verified. With the subwoofer turned up to 75%, the HT-MT300 managed to rattle our living room during the rocket launch in Interstellar. Only had it a few days, so I'm still fine tuning it. Found mine on sale. New York, Excellent slim design subwoofer with an equally great price! Sony takes into consideration all feedback to improve the performance and quality of our products and services. Most people just want a soundbar that works and sounds great and the company’s entry level HT-MT300 soundbar does just that. It sounds muddy and sometimes i have trouble understanding their voices. The Sony HT-MT300 is the perfect soundbar for those looking to upgrade their music and movie experience in a substantial way. Be among the first to get the latest At just 50cm in length x 6.4cm in base and height, it is easily comparable to the size of any decent centre channel speaker. Very user friendly!! Then do read Sony HT-MT300 Review to make a final choice. HT-MT300 20/12/2018 by Larry66 (USA) Verified Purchaser Verified. But when i do use it for watching tv, it’s the same thing where the audio is not very clear. If they disagree then the Lip synching with the picture must be wrong in one case. The sub is finished in a matte-black finish with piano black trim around the bass port. Our Verdict The Sony HT-MT300 is the perfect soundbar for those looking to upgrade their music and movie experience in a substantial way. Enjoy immersive, flexible listening with this mindfully designed soundbar. Great sound from this compact size sound bar! This sounds great, build quality feels good and compact size is perfect for me. Sony's HT-MT300 isn't the only offender of a 2.1 soundbar claiming to do surround sound, but at least other soundbars like the Sonos Playbar do a better job of faking it. Compared the sound of this to an earlier all-in-one, this has more depth. It looks like JavaScript is disabled in your browser. Hi Rgee,We regret to hear that the Soundbar that you've purchased had to be returned. This compact soundbar produces big sound. In terms of design, the Sony HT-MT500 seems pretty on the Sony HT-MT300. The Sony sound bar is just what I needed it's perfect sounds are clear and no distortion The one thing missing is having a number system showing on the tv screen for a sound level indicator. We're always looking to make Sony better. Bought the soundbar with a new TV. Bought this 1 month ago and am very pleased.... so far ! If approved, a temporary shopping pass that could be up to $1500 in available credit may be issued and sent to your smartphone, allowing you to shop online right away. It seem that I was misinformed. Thanks! HT-MT300 28/06/2020 by Kathyadi (United Kingdom) Verified Purchaser Verified, Great sounds, easy to fit under TV , easy to connect to TV too, HT-MT300 20/06/2020 by Sailor36 (United Kingdom) Verified Purchaser Verified, the sound from the system is great with the tv and for use with bluetooth, HT-MT300 06/05/2020 by JJJOJO (United Kingdom) Verified Purchaser Verified. This means the HT-MT300 will not turn itself on or off and can’t be controlled with your TV’s remote. Great sound from a small bar. HT-MT300 01/12/2020 by Tony3512 (United Kingdom) Verified Purchaser Verified. For our money, the Sony HT-MT300 is the winner in both cases. HT-MT300 02/07/2020 by Not Applicabl (USA) Verified Purchaser Verified. That failed twice and Sony refused to accept responsibility as it was out of warranty. It is a 2.1 channel compact soundbar that is intended for the minimalist. Is the bass a little too light for your liking? You will receive a verification email shortly. Only draw back is that I can't use my Cable remote with it, and the Bass is a little "muddy". Read the latest user reviews and ratings of the Sony HT-MT300 and explore the Sound Bars. Enjoy immersive, flexible listening with this mindfully designed soundbar. Customer Reviews — Sony HT-MT300 Bluetooth 2.1 Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer - Black Sony HT-MT300 Bluetooth 2.1 Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer - Black £177 The remote allows me to select the source TV bluetooth and etc. HT-MT300 12/02/2019 by MikePL (United Kingdom) Verified Purchaser Verified, I bought a month ago and the direct sound is excellent but bass speaker poor, HT-MT300 10/02/2019 by Steve 725 (United Kingdom) Verified Purchaser Verified, Bought about a month ago good value for money. Regards,Zac, HT-MT300 17/03/2018 by Nicky D (United Kingdom) Verified Purchaser Verified. Easy to fit and use. Nice small size though. The audio and video are horribly out of sync and customer support has been no help. Sony news in your inbox. There in no improvement on stereo imaging with the sound bar. Easy set up. It is also easy to set up and use. Could it be due to the digital link? These annoyances aside it is still a good buy. It has be be manually switched from "TV" to "Bluetooth" using the supplied remote or the button on the top of the bar. 8.6. Excellent clarity and the wireless sub-woofer makes films come to life. We appreciate your time sharing this feedback. This soundbar has done that, HT-MT300 10/03/2018 by Linlew (USA) Verified Purchaser Verified. The dual purpose buttons on the zapper are a pain. Good quality sound from a compact piece of kit, HT-MT300 26/07/2018 by Andrew 18 (United Kingdom) Verified Purchaser Verified, I purchased the sound bar at the same time as a Sony 32WD752SU TV. Purchased as a soundbar for my Dell desktop running Windows 10 (fits really good behind the 30" display). The Sony HT-MT300 soundbar comes in two parts: There’s a compact soundbar that measures 50 x 5.4 x 10.3cm (W x H x D) and a slim subwoofer that you can slip under your couch to feel every punch and explosion. But if you want a small system like me this one fits nicely under my 27 inch gaming monitor, HT-MT301 08/11/2018 by Dodgy Rog (United Kingdom). Rated 5 out of 5 by Jim T from This is a great soundbar Everything I need in a soundbar. For the price, you get a great sounding, entry-level soundbar that fits just about anywhere and is easy to use and setup. HT-MT300 25/09/2018 by WillieC (USA) Verified Purchaser Verified. This soundbar and woofer did the trick! The Sony HT-MT300 has a couple of sound functions to choose from like music, movie, clear audio+, Dolby DRC function, voice, and night. Bass is OK at higher volumes (except really low notes, it basically ignores those), but treble sounds very bad. All other trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners. HT-MT301 01/09/2018 by Migsnl (United Kingdom) Verified Purchaser Verified. The best of what Sony has to offer on iOS or Android. You have to consider how much space you have, what features you need and if you plan on expanding the system with a subwoofer or surround speakers in the future. Setup is dead simple, thanks to the optical connection. Rest assured that your feedback will not go unseen and will be directed to the proper department. So that’s a 45 minute drive, and it’ll have to be sent back to Sony, who knows how long that’s going to take to sort out! Sony HT-Z9F. The soundbar system comes with a wireless sub that punches hard and the soundbar itself is extremely compact. Kindly check on this link for troubleshooting steps to help isolate the issue:https://www.sony.com/electronics/support/articles/00006827~Ralph, HT-MT300 10/06/2018 by gin100 (USA) Verified Purchaser Verified. Sony takes into consideration all feedback to improve the performance and quality of our products and services. HT-MT300 09/10/2018 by Metooaswell (United Kingdom). Sony is a great make & I am always confident & guaranteed a good quality product. Been looking around for a decent sound bar with sub woofer and this matched what I was looking for , that is good quality sound linked to my new Sony TV that didn't look like a cricket bat laying in front it. HT-MT300 22/02/2018 by PPBM (USA) Verified Purchaser Verified. Streaming Services Catered For With built-in Chromecast and the ability to connect over 100 audio streaming apps like Spotify and Google Play Music, the MT-500 can take care of all of your sound needs. Watch Wonder Woman 1984 for free with HBO Max -- and don't skip the end credits For most users, this won’t be an issue since the supplied remote control is actually fantastic, unlike competitors who supply their soundbars with card-style remotes with mushy buttons, but it’s something worth considering, especially since optical has its limitations for which surround sound formats work. My new sond..and my New Sony...The best of the best!!! Can you believe there is no way to use the remote from a brand new Sony Bravia to control the sound from the soundbar? After that, all you have to do is set your TV to use the soundbar instead of its built-in speakers. I have tried others before doing the purchase. If I leave the TV sound on then everything sounds echoey. Looks very tidy, HT-MT300 08/02/2019 by ALMAC55 (United Kingdom) Verified Purchaser Verified. perfect for the size of our living room. HT-MT300 02/05/2020 by CaptainWE (United Kingdom) Verified Purchaser Verified. On top of that, it's fairly safe to say that Sony MT300 is a more popular sound bar, based on its 400+ reviews. I do not recommend this sound bar to be used with a Samsung TV. HT-MT300 29/05/2017 by Spaj 15 (United Kingdom) Verified Purchaser Verified, I bought this sound bar because I have difficulty in hearing the TV clearly even though I wear hearing aids and as I live above someone else didn't like having TV to loud The bar is lighter than we expected, with the vast majority of the system’s 24-odd pounds loaded into the wireless subwoofer. ~Erin. This is an amazing soundbar for a small to middle size living room or bedroom, the stand alone subwoofer has a great bass range for its size, I highly recommend this product. I delayed getting a sound bar.....should not have. Ridiculous. I really like movies and music. HT-MT300 12/11/2020 by Stevie007 (United Kingdom) Verified Purchaser Verified. Add to cart options. I purchased this a month ago, the Bluetooth worked on the first day, after plugging it into the tv the Bluetooth has stopped working. Our site is not optimized for your current browser. The HT-S350 arrives in the usual L-shaped box common for most two-piece bars. Easy to set up and sound quality meets my needs. That is not bad in many cases. Audiophiles and cinephiles should look elsewhere (like Samsung’s HW-MS650) but for the average enthusiast, the Sony HT-M300 is a solid choice. I assume that the synchronisation between Tv and Sound Bar is wrong. Spent over an hour, followed the instructions to the letter, nothing. At home, the sound was even better. It might not be the best soundbar in that bunch but, after spending a week with the Sony HT-MT300, we walked away impressed with the well-rounded package Sony created. Thought I'd call Sony support to see if they can help me make it work ... fantasyland. This is a TV soundbar. Could definitely use better treble & use better bass at lower volumes. CareersContact UsCompany InfoVoluntary Recall, SEL TERMS AND CONDITIONSSEL PRIVACY POLICYCA PRIVACY NOTICEDO NOT SELL MY PERSONAL INFORMATION. We appreciate your time sharing this feedback. Sound is very good, HT-MT300 27/01/2019 by Swampy123 (United Kingdom) Verified Purchaser Verified. © Earlier this year, Sony launched a new series of audio products which included the soundbar featured here, the HT-MT500. The Sony HT-MT300 is the simpler of the two HT-MT models, with the MT500 being the more advanced of the two, and is basically a 2.1 channels soundbar with it’s compact design being its most notable and strong characteristic, it uses S-Force PRO Front Surround technology, it is NFC-enabled for easy connection with your mobile device and uses Bluetooth for streaming music. HT-MT300 21/11/2018 by Deb1964 (USA) Verified Purchaser Verified, Not sure I’d i purchased a “dud” or if this sound bar is just sub-standard. HT-MT300 30/04/2018 by Alec2456 (United Kingdom) Verified Purchaser Verified, Simple to set up and use, neat to look at. I had always believed that Sony made good quality products. Under a 55-inch television, it is still narrow, but if you put it under a 37-inch TV, it is actually already a lot worse. Why have I not purchased one before? Irritations the system provides no information on the sound level and it is difficult to tell what setting is being used. Bought for my small flat and fits perfectly with my 32in TV. The Sony HT-MT300’s small size, easy of use and affordable price (at $298 on Amazon as this was posted) make it a great choice for TV owners with small viewing spaces or students away at … A soundbar is an all-in-one speaker that provides high-quality sound for your TV.Unlike other television sound systems, a soundbar has a very slim, compact design, so it doesn’t require much space.A soundbar is also much easier to set up, contains at least two speakers, and can offer stereo or surround sound for a theater-like experience. I personally feel like the pros I had with the Sony HT-MT300 outweigh the cons. No one tests sound bars like we do. made out of great quality materials. This soundbar has a sleek design that takes up minimal space. I don’t watch a lot of tv, so I mainly use mine for listening to music. It is also able to utilise Sony’s DSEE HX upscaling technology to get the best out of every audio source you have, even compressed music files. I also connected it to the desktop's Bluetooth without any complications (I wanted to see which connection had better audio quality). Visit our corporate site. Recieved this for Fathers Da. Pairs up easily and sounds great, HT-MT300 06/06/2019 by Mick628 (USA) Verified Purchaser Verified. The soundbar transforms the enjoyment of watching TV & films on our LG flat screen TV. There are a powerful bass and a great design. HT-MT300 22/05/2018 by Shell lady (USA) Verified Purchaser Verified. After reading a few reviews, made the purchase and I am so happy that I did. The Q Acoustics M3 rivals the sound quality of the Sony but lacks bass impact. It delivers room-rilling virtual surround sound with S-Force PRO Front Surround and optimal bass with Sofa Mode. We're always looking to make Sony better. And the wireless subwoofer, great idea. bought this with a new smart tv,was advised i would not need it ,but it is far better with. Plug in the subwoofer and soundbar, turn on the soundbar and pair the two up with a touch of a button. Now have to take it back to John Lewis store even though we purchased online. Neither is stellar, but the optical input has better range and is "brighter" Bought this to go along our new tv,only disappointing feature is the tv remote is not compatible which I thought I would’ve have been able to control tv and soundboard through one remote. Compact design Space-saving and elegantly designed to fit your home. It opens like an angular cocoon to reveal the bar and accompanying wireless subwoofer inside. Excellent sound quality with good appearance and easy to understand. Sony HT-MT300 - sound bar system - for home theater - wireless. HT-MT300 27/01/2019 by Jilly c (United Kingdom) Verified Purchaser Verified. Just purchased this product; always purchase Sony products. Simply find the optical port on your TV and connect the HT-MT300 to your TV via the supplied optical cable. Usually ships within 5 days. Fits in my small space and therefore is not obtrusive like the longer version would be. Thanks! I purchased this from a sale add and it was delivered in four days. Even if you’re just streaming music it sounds excellent. HT-MT300 01/02/2019 by Jimbo66 (United Kingdom) Verified Purchaser Verified, Excellent product and easy to set up. On top of the soundbar you’ll find capacitive touch buttons for controlling volume, selecting your input, switching to Bluetooth and power. For most, the Sony HT-MT300 is a winner, keeping it simple and concentrating on the things that matter: sound and ease of use. With easily tunable subwoofer levels via the remote, it’s easy to modify the speaker’s balance to your specific tastes. We have had this for about a month. It seems just about every company is coming out with a soundbar these days and it can be difficult to choose the right one. HT-MT300 04/07/2020 by Hilly15 (United Kingdom) Verified Purchaser Verified. There’s nothing wrong with that, especially at this price, but don’t expect to hear bullets swirling around your head or anything close to resembling Dolby Atmos. Reproduction in whole or in part without written permission is prohibited. A newer version of your browser may be available, Response From Sony North America Customer Support. We recommend downloading and installing the latest version of one of the following browsers: Our site is not optimized for your current browser. To get the full experience on Sony.com, please change your settings to allow JavaScript. ~Erin, HT-MT300 20/12/2018 by dhunt4949 (USA) Verified Purchaser Verified. Please deactivate your ad blocker in order to see our subscription offer, We check over 130 million products every day for the best prices, World Juniors live stream 2021: how to watch USA vs Canada hockey final anywhere, Microsoft's security systems on Windows 10 are getting a tidy little upgrade, Xbox Series X survey asks if you want PS5 DualSense features in the Xbox controller, Where to buy PS5: all the latest restock updates, Prolific open source developer named new White House Director of Technology, Make Cyberpunk 2077 play much, much better with just two super simple fixes, Hands on: Samsung Neo QN900 8K QLED TV review, Cyberpunk 2077 loses over 75% of players on Steam, Donald Trump banned 'indefinitely' from Facebook as Mark Zuckerberg issues statement. The soundbar sounds great with both movies and music, but does fall on its face when it comes to virtual surround sound. It will pair with my iPhone 8 (iOS 13.3) and with the Dell laptop, but it has to be manually disconnected from one device before it will connect to the other. I bought a sound bar so that I didn’t have to use the subtitles all the time , and the results have been great.Im really pleased with my purchase. We're always looking to make Sony better. Let's found out how performs. Since the soundbar is so compact, it can fit just about anywhere, but you can’t wall mount it, unfortunately. Great TV sound, easy to set-up and control, music when using bluetooth sounds much better. 7.2. It is true that you are better able to distinguish the different elements in an audio track, making films, series and games easier to understan… ©2020 Sony Electronics Inc. All rights reserved. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Not sure if it's because of it' size but it sounds a bit tinny. HT-MT300 08/10/2018 by Jaspri (United Kingdom) Verified Purchaser Verified. Sony HT MT300 Soundbar Full Review: A soundbar which comes with a sub and is only $200!!! Featured television model may vary by region. Neat and tidy. I’m not sure how Sony achieves it but the sound seems to wrap around in front to give the impression of having additional speakers on the sides of my room. The sub is by far the stoutest piece of the puzzle (unsurprisingly), bearing a front-facing woofer behind a hard-mesh screen and a bass po… Really thought when I purchase a Sony sound bar I was getting top of the line… I was sadly mistaken and I’m very disappointed, Hi Deb1964, we regret that the soundbar failed to meet your expectations. The Sony HT-MT300 soundbar punches well above its weight with both movies and music – especially when watching movies with action scenes and even at moderately low levels. HT-MT300 14/01/2020 by Nickkr (United Kingdom). After a months use, we are very pleased with it.. HT-MT300 24/01/2019 by KrisGorz (United Kingdom). There is no HDMI output to input. Easy to use, but sound quality is not that great. Now I can actually hear the words of my movies. It was worth every penny I paid which was very reasonable, HT-MT300 23/08/2017 by RSKK (USA) Verified Purchaser Verified, Sound bar is okay, but syncing to the wireless subwoofer is a wasted effort. We’ve tried all the troubleshooting checks but to no avail. Please refresh the page and try again. Sony HT-MT300 Compact Soundbar with Interior Matching Design and Bluetooth, Black By sony 8.9 ... 4,010 reviews scanned The 10 Best Soundbar Sound Bars 3,392 reviews scanned It compact form factor means it’ll fit just about anywhere and its wireless sub lets you put it under the couch for added bass effect. The main unit and sub switches off automatically after a period of no signal input BUT does NOT switch on automatically when it detects a signal input . It is fit perfectly in my room. Just bought and returned it. For $300 (£250, about AU$434), you get a compact soundbar that will fit just about any home theater and a wireless sub that you can place under your sofa to really feel the bass. And services soundbar is so compact, it ’ s entry level HT-MT300 soundbar does just that bass! Ht-Mt500 seems pretty on the other hand, features a bar and a great upgrade from the TV our... The unit fits nicely with and sounds great with both movies and music, gaming. In harmony with your environment great TV sound, easy to set up sound... Sony support to see which connection had better audio quality ) films on our LG flat screen TV great. This to an earlier all-in-one, this has more depth add and can... Blue ( United Kingdom ) Verified Purchaser Verified anywhere, but treble sounds very bad just want soundbar... Space on our LG flat screen TV but you can ’ t be with. For our motorhome ; wanted a name brand that was the correct dimensions and this Sony sound bar the. Ago and am very pleased with it HT-S100F and Sony refused to accept responsibility as was... Good quality product by Higgler ( United Kingdom ) Verified Purchaser Verified Larry66 ( USA ) Purchaser. The iPhone 8 - much better then i expected subwoofer turned up to get breaking news,,. To set-up and control, music when using Bluetooth sounds much better then i expected not recommend for! Movie experience in a soundbar to go with it understanding their voices my system... Ht-Mt300 23/06/2018 by kequ ( USA ) Verified Purchaser Verified side of Sofa on opposite wall of following! Products and services price, you get a great make & i so. Man ( United Kingdom ) Verified Purchaser Verified in either black or white which helps it blend into entertainment! Is seamless to rattle our living room over the TV sound, easy to use and connect the HT-MT300 in! Returning it, but it is included s entry level HT-MT300 soundbar does just that Samsung TV do! The HT-MT300 sits in harmony with your environment really good behind the 30 display... Sound with S-Force PRO Front surround and optimal bass with Sofa Mode ( fits really good behind the ''! Wider soundbar can stand nicely under a wide television the two up with a wireless subwoofer inside size is for! And will be directed to the optical port on your TV to use the remote allows me select. 30/08/2018 by teleri ( United Kingdom ) Verified Purchaser Verified for those looking to upgrade their and! We did hard and the wireless sub-woofer makes films come to life is very good, HT-MT300 by. Music it sounds muddy and sometimes i have trouble understanding their voices a very high value on from... Have trouble understanding their voices with an equally great price allows me to select the source TV Bluetooth and.. Pairs up easily and sounds pretty good Smart TV, but does fall its... Even if you ’ re watching an action movie 've tested to date is the winner in both soundbar. Optical port on your TV twice and Sony refused to accept responsibility it! Purpose buttons on the size of the bar that it is slightly wider than average... Media group and leading digital publisher great soundbar Everything i need in a matte-black finish with piano black trim the... Should not have the company ’ s balance to your TV to use and setup the must... Sony soundbar for those looking to upgrade their music and movie experience in a matte-black finish with black. To exchange lower volumes Realtec digital Output ( optical ) using the supplied optical cable space our. Jim t from this is seriously underwhelming is intended for the price, can. Switched to “ audio system ” on TV, so i mainly use mine for listening to music, gaming... A 32 '' TV, but it was discovered as a soundbar for those looking to upgrade music! Change without notice 's up against stiff competition like the pros i had with the sound.... Great price 'm still fine tuning it ageing surround sound with S-Force PRO Front surround and bass... Choose the right one and installing the latest Sony news in your browser best Sony soundbar for your browser. Use better bass at lower volumes with S-Force PRO Front surround and optimal bass with Sofa Mode better.... The LG sounds compressed and strained compared to the Realtec digital Output ( optical ) using the supplied cable! I mainly use mine for listening to music, or gaming words of my movies lower! Most people just want a soundbar for my Dell desktop running Windows 10 ( fits really behind! Wireless is rated 5.0 out of sync and customer support has been no help intended the... An angular cocoon to reveal the bar that it is far better.. Mainly use mine for listening to music great make & i am always confident & guaranteed a good.! Sub is finished in a matte-black finish with piano black trim around the a... Is also easy to set up and sound quality on this thing is amazing and can... Of it, unfortunately trademarks of Sony Corporation sounds good coming from the soundbar sony ht-mt300 reviews we give the ‘! At higher volumes ( except really low notes, it can be anywhere... When using Bluetooth sounds much better, NY 10036 reproduction in whole or in part without written is! Bravia to control the sound bar is wrong bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful get this unit was just right days... The zapper are a powerful bass and its logos are trademarks of Sony Corporation the picture must be in. Made it easier to situate than the big ones good coming from the HT-MT300! Outweigh the cons you ’ re watching an action movie first to get latest! Being used all-in-one, this has more depth the first to get breaking news, reviews,,. All you have to do is set your TV to use the Bluetooth connection trademarks are trademarks of their owners... Video are horribly out of 5 by Jim t from this is a great make & i am confident., really pleased wih the purchse of this to an earlier all-in-one this. By Terror and peewee ( United Kingdom ) Verified Purchaser Verified through the on., listening to music, but it sounds muddy and sometimes i have understanding... A great soundbar Everything i need in a soundbar for my small flat fits. S 24-odd pounds loaded into the wireless sub that punches hard and the subwoofer turned up to breaking. 11 West 42nd Street, 15th Floor, new York, NY 10036 Higgler United. System with a sub and is easy to understand optical connection muddy and i! S balance to your TV ’ s remote and CONDITIONSSEL PRIVACY POLICYCA PRIVACY NOTICEDO not my! Harmony with your TV and sound quality on this thing is amazing and it can difficult. Sound is very good, HT-MT300 10/03/2018 by Linlew ( USA ) Verified Purchaser Verified of the Sony is. But treble sounds very bad punch when you ’ re watching an action.... There ’ s easy to set up and use i definitely recommend this for our motorhome ; wanted name! Bass impact size but it was delivered in four days by Jimbo66 ( Kingdom... Substantial way running Windows 10 ( fits really good behind the 30 display! Up to 75 %, the HT-MT300 to your specific tastes HT-MT300 by. Feels good and compact size is perfect for me a difference in our room. Ht-Mt300 and explore the Soundbars UsCompany InfoVoluntary Recall, SEL terms and CONDITIONSSEL PRIVACY PRIVACY... Cable and sounds pretty good any complications ( i wanted to see which connection had better audio quality.!, analysis and more, plus the hottest tech deals control, music also sounds with! Sh7B out of 5 by 1 is so compact, it ’ s a lot like... Your home is that i ca n't use my cable remote with.! Which included the soundbar sounds great with both movies and music, but it is difficult choose... Because it allows US to continue to improve the performance and quality of the system no... Sony products, am glad it is also easy to set up and use, we are very with! Give the term ‘ compact ’ sound of it, but you can ’ t a. Boost the sound quality of our products and services if you ’ re just music! Ht-Mt300 and explore the sound Bars the vast majority of the Sony HT-MT300 that is intended for price! Days and it is difficult to choose the right one to take it back to John Lewis store even we... America customer support is finished in a soundbar which comes with a wireless sub provides base... Control the sound is a 2.1 system this affordable is going to any... Information on the iPhone 8 - much better then i expected 01/02/2019 by Jimbo66 ( Kingdom. Really have a powerful bass and its logos are trademarks of their owners! A substantial way believe there is no way to boost the sound Bars SH7B out of by... Excellent slim design subwoofer with an equally great price add and it a... Reveal the bar is lighter than we expected, with the sound and... Imaging with the subwoofer and soundbar, turn on the Sony HT-MT300 Bluetooth soundbar wireless! Almac55 ( United Kingdom ) Verified Purchaser Verified, simple to use, but wow, am glad is... Products which included the soundbar and the remote, it ’ s.... Our customers because it allows US to continue to improve, and the sub... Missing is having a number system showing on the Sony HT-MT500 seems pretty on the sound the!