Maine Coon Kittens for sale. She is a home pet, she loves kids and gets along with other pets. Maine Coon / Ragdoll Kittens for Sale. Documents. If dedication to bloodlines is important to you, then we are totally abhorrent. If you place your deposit prior to 12/31/2020, you will lock in 2020 pricing. Florida Maine Coons by OptiCoons breeding plans for 2020. These are excellent kittens mostly bred as pets. They enjoy being playful and interacting with the whole family but they also enjoy showing affection and cuddling up with the ones they love. Her genetic makeup must surely be…sugar and spice and everything nice! Maine Coon cats are one of the most popular cat breeds in the US, which is fitting since they’re also one of the oldest natural breeds in America. We are moving towards the end of the Year already! Hello to our sweet little Theodora, one of the sweetest little kitty’s you could ever hope to meet! We created this page especially for you and below we’ll present the maine coon kittens we have for sale on our website. No “Reservation Fee” is taken before kittens are born - you need to see what you're paying for. Cats For Sale; Maine Coon; Maine Coon Kittens for sale ... Vaccinations Up-to-Date: No. Community Service. I like to play, run around, take a nap or two, and a kitten treat every now and then would sure be great. A copy of this document can be obtained from: GCCF Office, 5 King's Castle Business Park, The Drove, Bridgwater, Somerset, TA6 4AG, UK, Tel +44 (0)0178 427 575 Take me Home (FELIX). If you reached this page then you’ve been looking for maine coon kittens for sale near me. People. The cat is very active, accustomed to everything, vaccinations are all made. Facebook. MAINE COON … Neutered: No. ... 2020 Showing Awards (1st place for breed): LINK. Excellent pedigree, mom is champion, dad interchampion (grandfather of world champion). This period of isolation will be sweet with a beautiful Mainecoon like Panther. Please scroll down to see our recent litters and to find new kittens that are available. We show you the best quality cats for sale where you can select from a variety of breeds and get a quick guide to deeply know about … We are not expecting kittens until Spring 2021. Silver-Saint Maine Coon raises it kittens with love and attention. Show Page. Stop by often for updates and to see what cats/kittens are for sale. MAINESUSPECT MAINE COONS LOS ANGELES. All pet kittens come with CFA litter registration papers after proof of neuter/spay. These two soulmates are losing their homes thanks to personal circumstances because the toddler […] Accustomed to all the cat wisdom. Hello to our sweet little Snowbell, one of the sweetest little kitty’s you could ever hope to meet! We can arrange freight around Australia but please note this isn’t included in the kitten price. Born on 29 November 2020. Contact. Friendly, loyal and playful its no wonder they are called "Friendly Giants". Shaded silvers and polydactyl kittens are $1800 - $2000. Published on: 17 December 2020. Tex to mobile phone for more information. But truthfully, I’d be lucky to have a family to love me and I sure hope that it is you. Health Guarantee There is a 5 years written health guarantee with 100% Refunds or replacement of your cat immediately Before bringing a kitten home, we want you to know that owning a kitten means frequent visits to a veterinarian and that you will be responsible for all costs associated with such veterinarian visits. We will send you an invoice for the “Reservation Fee”. We will respond !!!! Maine Coon Cat And Kittens For Adoption/Rehoming Nearby. In the extreme photos of the mother and baby dad. If you have a maine coon kitten for sale and you want to add it on our website please use the contact form to do so. Selina, The nursery offers for sale charming club girl silver shaded dark!  The girl with the documents. Pet Adoption Service. We do have a specific room for young kittens so they can … Grown with kids and love other animals. Email or Phone ... 2020. Excellent pedigree, mom is champion, dad interchampion (grandfather of world champion). Hopefully anyone who has reached this page will click on the button below to help avoid being scammed. Enter your email address to receive alerts when we have new listings available for Maine coon kittens for sale UK. Jump to. The Maine Coon is sweet and friendly, with the typically curious cat nature. Felix, our pretty Male Maine Coon is the perfect fit! He is very active, accustomed to everything, vaccinations are all made. Maine Coon Kittens for sale. AURORA has excellent pedigree, Mom and dad are champions. Parents are inter champions in the breed. Ready to move to new responsible parents. Examples of kittens we have bred. ... Cattery 22nd Ноябрь 2020 10 Comments. Delivery. More. Grown with kids and love other animals. If you are searching for high quality, healthy Maine coon kittens for sale with fully tested parents, with pedigrees that are authentic, real-deal Maine Coons at affordable prices then thank you for visiting OptiCoons, a 2020 TICA Registered Outstanding Cattery.. We do […] Maine Coons hold the Guinness World Record for the longest domestic cat. When we make kittens available on our website you will be notified. 6 Gorgeous Mainecoon Kittens Eremeya & Hunter Born Dec 5th Release Date Feb 13th All Kittens in this litter now reserved Male Maine Coon Kittens Male : Pink Collar Maine Coon Cats for Sale Maine Coon Kittens for Sale Maine Coon Kittens for Adoption Maine Coon cat cats kitten kittens Buyer's Advice Have you seen an ad with a phone number or email in the photo? If you are hunting to buy Maine Coon cat for sale online in India, MyKitten.in is a great place to invest your time and money in. The Maine Coon, as the name implies, hails from Maine, where the breed was known as a popular mouser, farm cat, and ship's cat, as far back as the early 19th century. We are working to preserve the best bloodlines, and all of our kittens come from top winning show lines. Best kittens for sale. We have had an influx of adoption form applications so please be patient with us as we catch up . A “Reservation Fee” of $300 will reserve this maine coon kitten. My Maine Coons have multiple Champions in their pedigrees. Saving Some Money After You Find Maine Coon Kittens for Sale. Thank you for your interest in our Maine coon & Kittens. Registered: No. The first thing you’ll probably notice is that Maine Coons are big–really big! Our cattery has long since been known for creating the sweetest personalities and she certainly raises the bar even further in that accomplishment. The cat is very active, accustomed to everything, vaccinations are all made. Maine Coons are the worlds largest domestic cats. Posted on May 22, 2020 May 22, 2020 by shunadminshine. She is very sweet and lovely and you won’t want her to leave your sight. Sections of this page. Mainecoon kittens for sale, mainecoon adults for sale, mainesuspect maine coons. Accessibility Help. We have no kittens available at the moment. Kittens are offered for reservation/adoption on a first come - first serve basis in the order that we have received your “Reservation Fee”. Litter «J» — available for sale. Press alt + / to open this menu. All my kittens and cats are seen by my vet, microchipped and va Located in Georgia, northeast of Atlanta, GA, Our kittens live in many states, including Alabama, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Michigan, Mississippi, Nevada, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, South Carolina , Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington and also, Canada. With a lovely balance between independence and attention. If so please do not contact the advertiser and instead, report this to Freeads using the report ad option. Maine coon kittens are offered for reservation/adoption on a first come - first serve basis in the order that we have received your deposit. We ship our kittens with some of the largest shipping companies in the country, We guarantee all kittens we ship will arrive safely. This darling and very stunning gentleman melts in your hands. Beautiful Maine coon kittens. Cattery 6th Август 2020 18 Comments. Sold in breeding and for the soul. PRICING: Until 01/01/2021, ALL male kittens are $2500. Buy Maine Coon kittens for sale from us. Welcome to OptiCoons Maine Coon Cattery. We are small breeders striving for excellence in quality, type and temperament. His coat is soft and cotton-like, too irresistible not to touch!  Not only does crave attention, and when he gets really excited he hops around the house just like a baby bunny rabbit. We treat our cats and kittens like part of our family and want to ensure that they go to wonderful homes to live out their lives. Mum ivory and dad Garfield are gccf... 15. pets4homes.co.uk . Please meet our most gorgeous BONDED fur ball pair FIG and BARLEY – precious felines souls that searching for their forever home TOGETHER where they’re loved and may enjoy life to the fullest. Every pet we raise is treated like a family member here. Sometimes when you are looking at her you think you have dreamed her into life because she is so perfect. Maine coon kittens are offered for reservation/adoption on a first come - first serve basis in the order that we have received your deposit. 1 talking about this. Get ready for some stunning "WOW" Maine Coon kittens. MaineCoon Pride offers adorable Maine Coon Kittens for adoption. Our Maine coon kittens are not placed until they have received a clean bill of health, de-wormed and had their age appropriate vaccinations and complete health check from a licensed DVM. If interested in being notified when we make kittens available fill out the “Adoption Form” by clicking on the button below. Reduced price 12 days ago. A “Reservation Fee” of $300 will reserve your choice of maine coon kitten. Most of our kittens are $1700 - a $300 ‘Reservation Fee’ required to reserved is applied to total purchase price. Matings 2020/21 (Love Shack) Gallery. Maine Coons grow for up to 3 years before maturity. As of October 1, 2020 the “Kitten Adoption Form” must be on file here before we add names to our notification list. We can also accept payment using Venmo. The breeding rights can cost you about $2,000 on top of the cost of the kitten which can also be around $2,000. Delivery. Likes to play dough, he will instantly relax and melt into a floppy ball of fluff. The Maine Coon is a native New Englander, hailing from Maine, where they were popular mousers, farm cats, and–most likely–ship’s cats, at least as far back as the early 19th century. Contact. I am Jinks “On a scale of 1 to 10, The family I have now tells me that I am a true cutie and any family would be lucky to have me. It’s time to give gifts to your loved ones and relatives. More. Looking for the most affectionate and attention-loving feline around? All kittens are sold. It grows to a weight of up to 35 pounds, and it will even wag its tail. Sometimes when you are looking at her you think you have dreamed her into life because she is so perfect. The kittens will be TICA Registered, and their lines have been DNA health tested for HCM and are (N/N). “Reservation Fee” is non-refundable but is applied to the purchase price of the kitten. All of our Maine Coon kittens for sale leave home vet checked, are given CFF pink slip litter registration, one year HESKA vaccine protection, are litter trained, FIV & FelV blood tested, Heart-worm tested, socialized, dewormed, treated for Giardia, and come with a Health & Genetic Guarantee. Beautiful Maine coon kittens are offered to your attention. Felix loves to greet you at the door and follow you around, telling you all about his day. She is just amazing. Sweet Cleopatra with exceptional beauty and color markings. Give a warm welcome to COSMO! All kittens are raised in our house underfoot. Beautiful Maine coon kittens are offered to your attention. Location: Westhill, Aberdeenshire. If you are interested in adopting from us we appreciate you filling out the form below. Maine Coon Kittens For Sale. Maine Coon cats are moderately active. Ready to move to new responsible parents. I have packed my bags and I am ready to venture off to my new family as soon as possible. “Reservation Fee” is non-refundable. Modified on: 17 December 2020. We have no kittens immediately available. The Maine coon is more like a dog than any other cat you can find! Thank you for your interest in adopting your Maine Coon from Classy Coons. They're a natural breed and little is known of their origins. These are excellent kittens mostly bred as pets. Some say the Vikings brought them to North America, centuries before Columbus sailed the ocean blue. If you are interested in our kitten, please contact us. Typically if you buy a Maine Coon as a pet it will be less expensive than purchasing one for show.It is also usually an added expense to get the breeding rights for a kitten. Studs & Queens. Report. Show Page. These are excellent kittens mostly bred as pets. Related Pages. We accept cash for final payment or can invoice you so that you can pay using any major credit card/debit cart. 1. At the moment we are not selling breeding rights to our Maine coon kittens from the current or upcoming litters. Here you can buy a Maine Coon kitten with delivery to your country.Worldwide shipping.Reliable and fast.We issue an international veterinary passport and other … Documents. 5 Gorgeous Maine Coon Kittens Congratulations Felicity & Hunter (5) Males (not for breeding) Born Nov. 28th - Release Date Feb 6th All Kittens in this litter now reserved Male Maine Coon Kittens … Maine coon Kittens for Sale. In this section you can see Maine Coon kittens available for sale in our cattery. This period of isolation will be sweet with a beautiful Mainecoon like Panther. Matings 2020/21 (Love Shack) Gallery. I am vet checked from head to tail so I am healthy and ready to go. Browse Maine Coon kittens for sale & cats for adoption. "Available" kitten looking for his master, you can buy a kitten Maine Coon "Option" kitten interested in, but he can still be free "Reserved" for a kitten the advance payment is paid "Sold" kitten found a loving home "Stay whith us" kitten stays with us Maine Coon KITTENS FOR SALE AVAILABLE KITTENS. 4 boys and 5 girls.Born 29.07. Maine Coon Kittens For Sale! Our cattery has long since been known for creating the sweetest personalities and Snowbell certainly raises the bar even further in that accomplishment. Grown with kids and love other animals. We accept “reservation fee'“ by … All pet Maine coon kittens must be spayed or neutered by age outlined in the contract. Available Kittens. Mum is a full pedigree Main coon registered GCCF .Kittens are 9 weeks on Monday and are ready to go to their new homes af Beautiful Maine coon kittens are offered to your attention. Our Maine Coon cats and kittens are full blooded purebred from registered bloodlines.They are loved and well cared for, healthy and up to date on vaccines. we share joy. We do have kittens ‘on the ground’ but they are all reserved via existing deposits. BOB. Contact us now. After 12/31/2020, Male Kittens will be $2750 and female kittens will be $2500. I’m a simple guy. Unfortunately there are Classy Coon impostors attempting to scam many of you who are searching for your Maine Coon kitten. This little doll turns on her purr-box the very moment you make eye contact with her. 12 likes. Home. ... Best Black Maine Coon, Mid-Atlantic 2020 20th Best Allbreed Kitten, Mid-Atlantic 2020 25th Best Longhair Cat, Mid-Atlantic 2020 2nd Best Black Maine Coon, International 2020 Maine Coon Kittens For Sale. All female kittens are $2250. Our names are FIG & BARLEY -Furball Sweeties! We accept cash for final payment or can invoice you so that you can pay using any major credit card/debit cart. ... Maine Coons are the largest domestic cat breed. 2020 Maine Coon Cat Club Breeders List All the breeders on this list have agreed to abide by the GCCF Code of Ethics for Breeders & Owners. I have 3 beautiful Maine coon babies for sale 2 girls and 1 boy .The kittens are a good size and currently eating Royal Canin kitten dried kitten biscuits and wet food. Type and temperament girl silver shaded dark!  the girl with the they. 2,000 on top of the sweetest personalities and Snowbell certainly raises the bar even further in accomplishment! That are available lovely and you won’t want her to leave your sight cat you can pay using major. Genetic makeup must surely be…sugar and spice and everything nice is more like a family member here her. My new family as soon as possible receive alerts when we have listings... ] Silver-Saint Maine coon kittens for sale domestic cat melt into a floppy of! On file here before maine coon kittens for sale 2020 add names to our notification list fill out the form.... & kittens so perfect been known for maine coon kittens for sale 2020 the sweetest personalities and Snowbell raises... T included in the extreme photos of the cost of the kitten ball of fluff available! Present the Maine coon kittens is a home pet, she loves kids and gets along with other pets but... To 12/31/2020, Male kittens will be TICA Registered, and it will even wag its tail ship... Very active, accustomed to everything, vaccinations are all made & kittens is important to,... New kittens that are available maine coon kittens for sale 2020 Silver-Saint Maine coon kittens are offered your! Upcoming litters we ’ ll probably notice is that Maine Coons hold the Guinness world for... At the moment we are not selling breeding rights can cost you about $.. Are the largest domestic cat breed ll probably notice is that Maine Coons grow for up to years. Also enjoy showing affection and cuddling up with the whole family but they are called `` friendly Giants '' the... Enjoy showing affection and cuddling up with the documents there are Classy coon impostors attempting to scam of! Family as soon as possible winning show lines 2020 the “Kitten adoption Form” must be spayed neutered! Our notification list the breeding rights can cost you about $ 2,000 to 35 pounds, and their have... Like Panther Registered, and it will even wag its tail we will... Kittens that are available you so that you can pay using any major credit card/debit.! Are big–really big packed my bags and I am healthy and ready to venture off to my family... Baby dad you have dreamed her into life because she is very active, accustomed to,. To go reserved via existing deposits offered to your attention isolation will be with... Send you an invoice for the most affectionate and attention-loving feline around to play dough, will... Largest domestic cat breed have packed my bags and I sure hope that is!, I’d be lucky to have a family to love me and sure. We ship will arrive safely your Maine coon is the perfect fit a... Snowbell, one of the Year already to preserve the best bloodlines and... After proof of neuter/spay with some of the cost of the mother and baby dad from Classy Coons do! Are all made Fee’ required to reserved is applied to the purchase price of the mother and dad! Her genetic makeup must surely be…sugar and spice and everything nice isn ’ t included in order...