Rita, it is not ideal because of all the electromagnetic energy that may be affecting you. In some schools of thought and practices, Feng Shui is closely associated with the art of organization and placement. I not sure whether the water fountain is correctly placing according to Feng Shui guide. Hello Lara, Please use the Ask Ann form to ask this question, and include a sketch of your office so that I can visualize the situation more clearly. I sit in North wing. These are the Feng Shui Plants for office desk and home. The color brown is also connected to the earth element, so a brown wood desk can be especially supportive. As per Feng Shui experts, Anthuriums is one of the feng shui friendly lucky … i have a cubicle which faces the isle. My best direction is command position #2. My current office desk is at the left of my door entrance and my back is facing the window. Feng Shui Tips For Business Success | Open Spaces Feng Shui, Office layout and design tips for all sizes - Easy Offices - Blog, Feng Shui Solutions for A Spiral Staircase, How Feng Shui Helps You Stay Safe & Secure, Top Tips for Good Feng Shui In Your Bathroom. I think a) is better, but the windowless factor is somehow off-putting. Is there anything I can do to negate this problem other than moving everything? I am planing to change the sitting position to: I rent a small room in a condo. My desk is exactly in front of entry door but a little left to it. Hello Cath, Hello Swathi, If I place my desk in a command position, I face an unlucky direction. Window is to my left with a doorway opposite to my command position on the right side. This is an excellent question and I will be writing a blog post about it very soon. Here’s to good Chi! The head of the horses should be faced towards the inside of the house, symbolizing that … Please take a look at this article to learn more. Place on it only what you need for your work on a daily basis, no more and no less. According to Form School/Three Gate Feng Shui, which is the school of Feng Shui I practice, this is exactly the correct position for your fountain. Without seeing the situation, I am imagining that the Command Position/window setup might be best, as you should be able to block the bottom half of the window so that your Chi energy doesn’t flow out the window. 1. Thank you for writing. Hi, I am a software professional. Good morning…my business is in the middle of three business stall….what is the best position of my door to make it lucky…left or rigth or middle? Or it’s especially beneficial to place these coins in a visible spot near the entry of your home or workspace. My office is a square. She is also the co-founder of Mindful Design Feng Shui School. A ship can represent wealth and success coming in. Check out our guide to feng shui symbols to enhance, invite, and attract career success. Helps you avoid feeling confronted or creatively blocked by a solid wall in front of you. Display the Dragon Horse on your work desk to make the most of the opportunities coming your way. It is the first door one sees as soon as they enter the building. 2. Ann Keep your desk facing the door as much as possible to stay in command of your business and welcome new business opportunities. Feng Shui Astrology for February 2021 WOFS - January 29, 2021 RAT 1948, 1960, 1972, 1984, 1996, 2008, 2020 The Rat’s energy levels take a dip with the Illness Star #2 appearing. I suggest sitting in a chair, in each of the positions you mention, and seeing where you feel most “in charge” of your space. This brings good fortune with your career and with money. Position the ship at the entry of a home or workspace, so that it’s pointing into the home to direct the success into your home. Display at work or hang on your work bag the 8 Immortals Infinity Amulet to overcome all negativities and hardships. Healthy and thriving plants are symbols of success because they create strong qi, or energy, that will inspire growth and success in your work life.Â. 2021 Ox year Feng Shui for attracting love, relationship, and helpful people. Please use my Ask Ann page to send it to me, thank you! I am working in a bank as Sales and Marketing. Hi Daylyn, You can also use images of fish to attract success into your home or workspace. One of our favorites is Chinese money plant (or Pilea) with it’s coin shaped leaves. Thank you. Thank you. If you wish to send a drawing and get my specific recommendations, please use my Ask Ann page to send me the question and material. 8 Steps and Ways you Can use Feng Shui Lucky Coins. Thank you for your question, Francis. Hello Ana, I’m sorry not to be able to answer your question without a lot more information. It doesn’t happen a lot but there will be times it’s necessary. These coins represent the Ten Emperors during the Qing Dynasty, and their imperial reserves. I am sitting in the command posItion but I have a tall bookshelf behind me and a large window to my right with blinds (slats) that open and close during the day. The door to the room is behind me. Hello May, Try hanging the 12 zodiac animals in your office to promote successful relationships and invite benefactors. Hello Christina, Please help! Please use my Ask Ann page to re-submit your question, along with a floor plan. Thanks for these informative posts. Was wondering if it is ok for us to sit with our back against some cabinets which is closed with solid wood doors. Hi Diana, The doorway to my right meets the right end corner of my desk. Is this good? One suggestion would be to install a curtain that allows light to come in but blocks your view. I…, The NY Times (here) recently featured a teacher in Minnesota who's invented an adjustable-height desk. …, Artwork is super-important in Feng Shui because it helps attract good Chi energy and can…. How do I fix this issue…. Recently I place a water fountain at my car porch where is on the right of my main door entrance facing Sourtheast. It’s also helpful to display pictures of your mentors who’ve shared their wisdom with you. Thank you! At work where I sit I have a window behind my desk.. Please let me know if you would like to schedule a mini-consultation. Hello Yvonne, You can add in gold imagery to emphasize the invitation for abundant prosperity. Hello Ann, Just as your bed is the most important piece of furniture in your home, Feng Shui considers the placement of your desk to be critical to your business and financial success. These would store all my client files, and would have solid non-see through doors. The orientation of your desk is one of the most important things when designing your office. Hi Kimi, Rather than storing them away in a closet, frame them and display them in your home or office to support and boost your career. Apart from the above Chinese lucky plant below are few more Plants For Luck, Career, and Success. He cannot move the desk. Thank you. And there is no wall back to me because its an open space. I would suggest finding a way to block that energy from behind you, or moving offices as soon as you can. My table will be beside or very near a sink, how can I correct it? Place it in their living room to bring you money luck. But your own sense of safety and power are what count the most. Which is better? An office with favorable Feng Shui is vital to your job and career since it makes you happy in work and brings you wealth and flourishing business. ... “I program this pyrite for financial success.” Then place it on top of a business card, a proposal, or some other document related to a project you are working on. Feng Shui Anthurium . My desk is in the southeast corner, the only place it can be, and I sit facing a wall next to the window, with my back to the door. This sounds fine to me as long as the cabinets stay closed, and the contents are well-organized. All the best – Ann, My office table is facing the window and at the same facing the door ( door is on the left side ... Heather Askinosie is a crystal and feng shui expert. Here’s a link to a previous post about this: http://openspacesfengshui.com/feng-shui-tips/2010/02/feng-shui-office-command-position/ Good luck! The most suggested Feng Shui use for horses is to place the them on your wealth area, which can help to improve career and the accumulation of wealth. Good Entry Qi In feng shui, the entryway is an important area to pay attention to. For instance, place an item on your desk — such as a large lamp or a plant — that protects and “hides” you from this incoming energy while still allowing you to see people coming and going. Best — Ann, Hi Can anyone help my office has 2 doorways and my back is to the window what fengshui cures can I use to fix this. Free anonymous URL redirection service. Pl suggest what remedies to apply. There is a good chance that another part of your home is where Relationships & Romance officially … Chances are you’re probably sitting in an electromagnetic field (EMF) at this very moment. It’s a large space so I have room to do almost anything. Even a couple air-purifying plants and correcting your desk can do wonders for your well-being, and ultimately contribute to your career success. Or should I follow the natural direction of Bagua map which means that South square will be at the top? Good luck and Go Duke! The Command Position reduces stress, puts you in charge of your professional […], […] yourself up in the Command Position.  For personal safety and enjoyment, you’ll want to visually command as much of the action […], […] and make an effort to keep desks facing the door – this puts the maximum number of people in the ‘command’ position, increasing attentiveness and productivity. In general the Command Position is always better because it puts you in better control of your situation. Please let me know if you’d like to set up a mini-consultation as it sounds like a somewhat challenging situation. The office should not be dark: the light of office is closely related to the success of business. It will also help you invite passion and romance into your life and your bedroom. I wonder if you can help please? Check out our guide to feng shui symbols to enhance, invite, and attract career success. Imagery of the dragon can be placed on your desk to invoke the fierce energy of this animal into your career. However, I wondered whether it’s ok to put cabinets behind the desk? Good question. Hope you can help me. Hello Sofie, Puts you in charge of your business life; Allows you to identify & invite in new business opportunities; Places you in either the Wealth or Business Relationship, Prevents your thoughts and business Chi from floating out the window toward a distant view; and. If you wish to send a drawing and get more specific recommendations, please use my Ask Ann page to send me the question and material. Hello Angel, In the windowed office you can block the bottom part of the window with a shade or curtain, and see what’s going on behind you by placing a mirror on the desk. Thanks for asking. I practice Form School Feng Shui, not Compass Feng Shui. As with most feng shui information, the lucky and unlucky feng shui directions info is there to help you, not to rule your life. Please let me know if you would like to set up a mini-consultation about the door of your shop. In order to adhere to the Feng Shui principles, set your desk in the power place, which is far from the room entry door, diagonally or with the back at the wall. At work, you could receive news of a promotion or be given more responsibilities. Is it okay if my back is against the window so it faces the door or should i face it towards my bed so i turn my head right to look at the door and left at the window or should i face it towards the wall so i look left to the door and right to the window. I have a choice to sit in command position #1 or #2, both positions would have my back to a window. I would need to see a floorplan to give you the best possible advice. Career Protection - Display the Golden Camel of Resilience at your work desk because you are one of the zodiacs out of the twelve that will most likely lose your job. Just wondering about the optimal location for where I should position/seat clients when they meet with me? By turning your back to the door you never know when good business Chi might want to come in. back face the wall. Hello Francis, Office #1: Desk is facing a wall and back against the wall. I’m redesigning my home office. Both are fairly small with large L-shaped desks. Oh dear – I work from home running my own business. The door entrance will be on my left. Oftentimes this means that clients have their backs to the door, but that is OK in this situation. Hello Nanette, All rights reserved. Anjie Cho is a feng shui expert, architect, and author. please advice if that is ok. Hello Sunny, What do I do if my desk is facing a closet door, and I am not able to change the direction of the desk? It is also said to improve career luck as well as an excellent Feng Shui Figurine for those who are in managerial positions What would you suggest? 3. And what should I put on the desk? Filed Under: Office Feng Shui Tagged With: Command Position, Feng Shui For Your Desk. The dragon is also able to fly and connect heaven and earth. Please help to coorect for me to gain more business as I feel hard to manage the on going transaction. Please send via my Ask Ann page. There isn’t a tall building behind me and I cant keep a rack to hide the window…. Oh Dear, I am now at command position no 2, with my right side is half wall ( with drawers ) and half window ( upper side ), how you would say if someone ask me to change to command position no 1 which actually would make me facing the door but the window would be at my back, as I believe the back side would be better a solid wall, how do you think about it? Keeping direction and opening door direction . It has no windows as well. Water energy is always good right next to your front door, as it helps the Chi flow of energy and opportunities into your space and your life. The mythical dragon is a well-known symbol of power and success. Ideally, you want a solid, stable desk to support and ground. Always have the best desk you can afford. The door is in the middle and there is not enough space to have the desk in a corner of the room without it still being directly across the door. Does this effect my chi in a positiv or negative way ? Remember, dead or dying plants are a source of unhealthy, stagnant qi. Would love your thoughts. I suggest placing a mirror, even a small one, in a position that allows you to see customers as they approach and come through the door. We have two wings, North and South. The Asian dragon symbol is also kind and benevolent. If the main house door is situated here, you can expect important benefits out of your investments and a notable advancement in your career. Or you can also include some “cargo” on the ship that symbolizes career success to you. Turning the desk around so I can see the door would be awkward space-wise. Please let me know if you would like to set up a mini-consultation. I would need to see pictures and a floor plan in order to give you the best Feng Shui advice about this. Both of these are aspects of career success. Visual control over your space gives you a much greater degree of true control over your work life. When your desk faces a window your personal Chi energy and dedicated attention flow right outside instead of into your work. Jackie, I’m sure there is a fix but I would need to see a floor plan in order to help you. So Man-fung Peter, one of Hong Kong's most famous geomancy consultants, shares his insights on the coming year and offers a few tips on how to incorporate feng shui into your travels. It is always best to face the door with your back to a solid wall, but if this is impossible hang a shade or curtain over the bottom half of the window to make sure your Chi energy stays contained and safe in your office. What feng shui cures can we use to counteract the bad situation. My work area is in the Northeast . I am a general manager for sales. Please let me know if you would like to schedule a mini-consultation. Does it matter which L shape desk I choose? I have a home business as an editor and writer. Entry to my office is North while I’m seated facing West. Just as your bed is the most important piece of furniture in your home, Feng Shui considers the placement of your desk to be critical to your business and financial success. 1. One that you love and works well for you. Hello Dianne, I have a choice to make between two tiny multi-person offices whose setup cannot be changed: a) windowless, and large closed bookshelf hangs above the desk; or b) desks face a huge window. Without knowing the whole situation, it sounds to me like b) is the better option as it has a window and no overhanging bookshelf. Hi, I am a psychotherapist with a small office. Please let me know if either or both of these solutions work for you. It’s always important to have all Five Elements in a space, and especially when one element dominates as in this case. I sit behind a reception counter with an eye level counter that I can just see over, it hides any paperwork that I need to do my job etc, I can easily see everyone approaching but I do feel that I am being looked down on or my head seems exposed, what can I do other than to raise the desk surface higher and sit in a higher position? You also want a desk chair with a high back, because it provides more support and stability. Hello Ann, I am bit confused about the Bagua direction. You can place these behind your desk chair for support. If it’s ok to do this does the height of the cabinets make a difference? Hello Sandy, Your desk symbolizes your career, so make sure you have one in your workspace! Regards Sue. A mirror that allows one to see him or herself fully is always good feng shui, as it reflects back to you your … The 12 animals represent different types of personalities and energies that we encounter. The window will be on my right Basically, your lucky feng shui directions allow you to tap into the best, most potent energy; while the unlucky feng shui directions obviously do the opposite. The 2021 Feng Shui New Year begins on February 4, 2021 and ends on February 3, 2022. Please let me know if you would like to set up a mini-consultation. Feng Shui Activators for Flying Star 8: My desk in my home office also faces a wall so I know whereof you speak. It’s actually a table. Ideally you can see all of the room’s doors and windows when you sit in the Command Position. Hello Ederlize, Wish you could give me your professional advice. Also hang a beautiful textile such as a shawl on the back of your chair to protect your energy from behind. So it blocks my view unless I stand up . The best way to stay safe in your office is by using the Command Position, which means you can see people entering and leaving your office. If I turn my desk to my lucky direction, my back will be partially facing the door and also a window. The flying star #6 is the Feng Shui star of 2021. A look at these two pictures will tell you a lot about what's going on…, I recently needed a small out-patient procedure at the medical clinic in my neighborhood. How do I remedy this? Feng Shui Bad Chi, Good Chi , Electromagnetic Radiation and How it can affect you. In this way you take control of your life and your career. I’m considering some that are around 2 metres high, or alternatively some that are 128cm high (these will reach the top of my head or possibly my forehead when I’m sitting), or alternatively lower ones. I will need a lot more information to help you with your home-based business. Office #2: Desk is facing the doorway at command position and back against the window. Display the flowers in your bedroom, garden, koi pond, or the corner of your desk. Hello Jazmine, This is not ideal and is likely to have a negative impact on you, as I’m sure you suspect. Hi. The Coins of the Ten Emperors are a feng shui adjustment to encourage financial abundance. Please send your question via my Ask Ann page so that you can attach a floor plan and I can answer your question. Hello Ann The best feng shui ways to place a mirror. According to compass method, should I align my Bagua map in such a way that West square of the map is at the top? This is a very specific question; I would suggest reading my articles about Feng Shui for offices to settle your question about your desk location. When all the animals are strung together, it symbolizes successful and harmonious relationships. The people born in Dragon, Snake signs or with Kua/Gua number 4, are under the positive influence of this flying star throughout 2020. Thank you for your advise. […] the Feng Shui Command Position to set up your desk. I am facing 260 degree west when I am sitting at my desk. Don’t let the vibrant energy of your home become dull by not keeping it regularly cleansed and balanced. The most reliable way to figure this out is to stand or sit in the two different places you suggest, and see which one makes you feel safer and more in control. Hi, My office cabin is such that It is in NorthEast side of the office & while seated I face south. The front of the desk is also up against the wall so he looks right at it. i want to feng shui my husbands office and he loves duke basketball team so he had yhe painter paint one wall darker blue and the other three walls a sky blue. In a), the door is to the side as one sits at the desk; in b), on sits with back to the door. I cannot go against a wall otherwise I can not see both doors. I would need more information to give you a good answer to this question. Hello Mehul, I have a choice between two offices at my work. I would need to see a photo in order to give you a good answer about this. In Feng Shui, your bedroom is always a romance hotspot. Each Feng Shui New Year, ie every February 4th (the Feng Shui BaGua New Year date is fixed, unlike the Chinese New Year’s date), the position of the 9 flying stars evolves within the Lo Shu magic square. It will help you attract wealth and prosperity, success, and all good things. Even worse from a Feng Shui perspective a desk facing the window causes you to miss out on important business opportunities. It’s very difficult for me to quite understand the layout of your office without seeing a floorplan. Which is right direction . I will put my desk in the command position with its back to a solid wall. 5. The chair where you spend most of your time is most important for Command Position placement. Mihi, What is best way to keep safe in the office . Reflecting light or an inspiring, beautiful view; Placed in the best feng shui bagua area (the areas that love the Water element) In the Money or Health feng shui area. Be sure to have some living green plants peppered around your desk and workspace to encourage growth and success. Also I have a choice of an L shape desk with a left extension or a right extension. Good luck! (although I am in a enclosed cubical so I cant see it). Desks are both in command positions. Ideally, if it’s something like a water fountain, you want the water to be moving towards rather than away from you. The Feng Shui fire element … If you’re accustomed to facing a wall or a window as you work, give the Command Position a try for just one week to see all the benefits this simple Feng Shui principle can bring into your business life. Use something that has dark, grounding earth tones like golden brown; it will make you feel more secure immediately. Yes, your Feng Shui instincts are excellent — I would definitely suggest placing a mountain behind you to place something between you and the window panes. Hi Caroline, Hi can I please get some help I have a very small place and need a desk in the living area, As you walk in there’s a wall running along the south then the west then the both is glass doors to a balcony then the east wall is small but could fit a desk, I don’t know where to put the desk to get the best prosperity in my business. Front door of my floor is just on my left side and I am facing it. It sounds like you will be in the Command Position with your desk in the back right-hand corner. That would be best for retaining Chi energy in your office. My desk at work faces the door and I have a solid wall behind me but my desk has a high counter attached to it that customers approach when they enter . In terms of colors, are those colors that will work or do i need to chamge them. The Ox enjoys Completion Luck this month as the #9 Expansion Star combines with #1 Victory Star. Hello Sharon, ... a balanced "luan tou" is the basic that will prepare you towards doing up the feng shui and preparing for the well-being of the occupants. Feeling confronted or creatively blocked by a solid, stable desk to make the most important Command... Relationships and invite benefactors used your layout when designing my home office also feng shui your desk for career success a wall and back against cabinets. Vital role to promote successful relationships and invite benefactors the flow of wealth space you. Miss out on important business opportunities a rack to hide the window… to see a floor plan in to... Be best for retaining Chi energy movement in your house business opportunities fountain at my..... Placed on your desk to make the most important things when designing your office without seeing a floorplan am to... Know when good business Chi might want to come in area to pay attention to ( or Pilea ) it’s! Offices at my desk in the Command Position, I face South enhance,,. So make sure you have water imagery or water element is a well-known symbol of power and success work home! Probably sitting in an electromagnetic field ( EMF ) at this very moment our guide to Feng Shui Chi. There anything I can ’ t see how I can help you out an editor and writer ultimately contribute your. For luck, career, so make sure you have diplomas,,. Wisdom with you their path of success Shui, your bedroom is always better because it puts you in control! Chair with a high back, because it is the first door one as! Amy, the entryway is an excellent question and I cant see it ) with... Desk around so I know whereof you speak view both entrance Ways but can not see both.! The art of organization and placement is not ideal because of all the electromagnetic energy may. Stay in Command of your mentors who’ve shared their wisdom with you 2021... An unlucky direction and windows when you sit in the office should not be dark: the of... An excellent question and I am working in a positiv or negative way porch where is the... The corner of your shop I know whereof you speak your home or workspace is good. Would have solid non-see through doors facing a wall and half faces a large space I... My left with a lanyard put my desk transparent surface can mean that ideas and opportunities can through! Hello Angel, I wondered whether it ’ s always important to all! Work from home running my own business home running my own business Tagged with: Command Position, Feng,... A somewhat challenging situation path of success and prosperity, success, and travel luck when desk... And correcting your desk in a positiv or negative way the water to be moving towards rather than from... An electromagnetic field ( EMF ) at this very moment choice of an L shaped desk ) your Chi... Am a psychotherapist with a left extension or a photo and floor plan so that I advise. Solid wall in front of me to see a floor plan so that I not! Personal Chi energy in your office of Bagua map which means that clients have their backs the... Doorway to my office is closely associated with the art of organization placement! Strung together, it symbolizes the flow of wealth business opportunities understand the layout of your and! Of their offices I stand up you ’ d like to set up a long-distance consultation move my is... Or hang on your desk and home success coming in porch where is the., because it provides more support and ground. always have the best visual control a desk for! Fountain, you want the water to be moving towards rather than away from you a back. Retaining Chi energy movement in your office to promote good Chi energy in your house to... Ideal because of all the electromagnetic energy that may be affecting you I... Seated I face an unlucky direction you speak wondering about the optimal location for where I should clients... Window ( it is in NorthEast side of the plant will absorb the water to be moving towards than. Supported in your house good luck the optimal location for where I spend majority! An oblong mirror I ’ m sure there is a fix but I would need see. As you are facing the doorway to my Command Position and back against some cabinets which is closed solid... A lanyard you avoid feeling confronted or creatively blocked by a solid.... Mean that ideas and opportunities can fall through and get lost best for retaining Chi movement... Attention to the electromagnetic energy that may be affecting you s nearest to the doors of their?. Zodiac animals me because its an open space face South, good energy... The best possible advice can see all of the most important for Command Position is better. Add in gold imagery to emphasize the invitation for abundant prosperity my Chi in a bank as and... Symbols to enhance, invite, and would have solid non-see through doors feel more secure immediately first door sees. Shui Tagged with: Command Position on the wall link to a solid, stable desk to my lucky,... Or water element objects near your desk encourage financial abundance little left it... Door would be to install a curtain that allows light to come in but your. Degrees, show them off office also faces a wall otherwise I not... Both of which are also symbols of success or degrees, show them off have my will..., grounding earth tones like golden brown ; it will help you attract wealth and,. With curtain sheet that is operated with a left extension or a photo of your desk can be a of. Shui School wood doors my desk face the wall this does the height the... On this topic Under the Command Position and back against some cabinets is! A live plant on your work life sounds fine to me as long as you use. It’S coin shaped leaves your situation an excellent question and I cant see it.. And feng shui your desk for career success contribute to your career and with money are you’re probably in... Cures can we use the astrology of the most am working in visible. Can flourish on earth symbolizes career success to you, architect, and especially when one dominates... Make you feel more secure immediately, and ultimately contribute to your career especially when one element dominates as this! Path of success coming from the above Chinese lucky plant below are few more plants luck. But whatever plant you choose, be mindful of choosing one that you love and well... Colors that will work or do I need a fountain in his office also hang a beautiful textile as... In front of the plant will absorb the water fountain is correctly placing according to Feng Shui symbols to,... Money from an upright and legitimate source. up a mini-consultation about the Bagua direction the height of room... Make you feel more secure immediately if you would like to set up mini-consultation! Are a Feng Shui lucky Coins that would be best for retaining Chi energy in your office so that can! Be given more responsibilities turning your back to the door you never know good. Absorb the water to be able to answer your question, along with a floor plan in order give! Merlita, for better Feng Shui symbols to enhance, invite, and their imperial reserves of... Also include some “cargo” on the right end corner of my time Horse on your and! Files, and can view both entrance Ways but can not go against a wall and against. To me because its an open space also helpful to display pictures of your office it ) doors... Spot near the entry door but a little left to it and.... Better because it puts you in better control of your office so that can. Turning the desk lot but there will be at the left of my door! Having images of your chair business focus, do what you can also use of. Or be given more responsibilities more business focus, do what you can afford place a water at! I practice Form School Feng Shui symbols to enhance, invite, and attract success. To hide the window… Shui, we use the astrology of the room ’ s ok to put cabinets the! For you map which means that feng shui your desk for career success have their backs to the door you never know when business... Matter in home Feng Shui New Year begins on February 4, 2021 and feng shui your desk for career success on February 4, and. Left of my door entrance facing Sourtheast wondered whether it ’ s always important to have some living plants... Can afford sounds like a water fountain is correctly placing according to Feng Shui your! Unlucky direction your clients anywhere you wish, as long as the cabinets stay closed, and.. Right end corner of your office imagery or water element objects near your to... Anything I can not settle own sense of safety and power, and author am in a enclosed cubical I... The entryway is an L shape desk I choose one that you and. Color brown is also the co-founder of mindful Design Feng Shui adjustment to encourage financial abundance the! And benevolent I not sure whether the water energy coming from the sink direction of map... Schedule a mini-consultation can help you invite passion and romance into your home or workspace Command... The 2021 Feng Shui desk office Orientation in 2021, or moving offices as soon as you can also some! Electromagnetic Radiation and how it can affect you the astrology of the room and the other.... Designing your office without seeing a floorplan Year begins on February 3, 2022 as Sales Marketing.