It pushes my 2500 watts rms sub easily!! FREE Shipping by Amazon. The speakers, amp, vessel wiring is topnotch although the 4″ Horn … 181 reviews. I gave it four stars and the only reason why I didn't give it 5 is because who ever boxed up all items they gave me a broken and bent bass nob lucky I had a spare other than that I love the power it pushes Thanks. Skar Audio RP-800.1DM | Monoblock Marine Amplifier. | Read 21-40 Reviews out of 3,520 | Read 81-100 Reviews out of 4,248 . 3.2 out of 5 stars 8. These subs are no longer working and only worked for 2-3 days. I have … Skar Audio is known for its line of powerful passive subs. Rp2000.1D I purchased 2x RP2000. $399.99 $ 399. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on November 4, 2020. The subs came with a crack in the cone making them almost unplayable without hearing distortion or sum type of rattle noise. The RCA cables are thin and probably not ofc. See all details for Skar Audio 1/0 Gauge CCA Complete Amplifier Installation Wiring Kit,... © 1996-2021, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. 3 stars. Useful. 121 Reviews. This Skar Audio model is designed with the latest in sub tech including a dual voice coil design and a six hundred RMS rating. I would like a warranty or a new set. Enjoy entertainment with the right tech. Check out what 4,248 people have written so far, and share your own experience. Reviewed in the United States on July 6, 2016. © 2021 Trustpilot, Inc. All rights reserved. 1000W RMS LP Series 1 ohm Stable Class D Monoblock Car Amplifier • Peak: 450W x 1 @ 4 ohms, 700W x 1 @ 2 ohms, 1000W x 1 @ 1 ohm ... Skar Audio Monoblock Subwoofer Amplifiers combine power, quality, and reliability, which make for an extremely high performance amplifier for … My amp was missing the sub control knob in the box so I called and they sent me 1 right out right away, … great sounding sub in a ported enclosure. I’m using this kit on a skar m5001d which absolutely no issues. Under $170.00 - apply Price filter. Not very pleased with the warranty deal I had a issue with a amp paid 50$ to ship to them took a few weeks which when I order its here in 2 days but they sent me bck not my amp repaired but someone else amp that had few scratches. Definitely the very best products for the price . Skar Audio RP-1500.1DM 1,500 Watt Monoblock Class D Marine Subwoofer Amplifier. NEW SKAR AUDIO RP-2000.1D 2800 WATT MAX POWER CLASS D MONOBLOCK SUB AMPLIFIER. Categories Blog My Reviews My Settings Install App Help Log out Log in Install App For companies Overview Reviews About Skar Audio … Share. Featuring 4-way protection circuitry, and the ability to safely operate at 1 ohm load daily. Menu. I ended up using part of the included cheap speaker cable as a turn on wire. Enjoy everything I Have up to Now out of Skar Audio. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. If your having problems with your system use better wiring. Skar Audio offers a wide range of premium car stereo speakers, shop now! Paid $400 and my fosgate power series amp I got for the same price blows it away. The Planet Audio AC2000.2 Anarchy Amplifier can once again be used in both a car and on a boat. | Read 81-100 Reviews out of 5,477 . The Taramps amp would not push these subs the way this SKAR amp does. 4.7 out of 5 stars 29. Share. New. You guys have made some exceptional subwoofers and the delivery for every amp and sub I ordered was very fast (under a week) thank you so much for making it painless when it comes to ordering. Check out what 3,104 people have written so far, and share your own experience. 2.0 out of 5 stars Ok amp kit. Skar Audio is a leader in car audio amplifiers, subwoofers, speakers, and more. I was skeptical about buying Skar Audio because it’s been my experience that cheaper car audio products are cheaper for a good reason. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. It is what it is, it's a amp wiring kit. | Read 61-80 Reviews out of 3,104 1999-2006 Chevy Silverado & GMC Sierra Extended Cab Trucks Compatible Dual 10" Subwoofer Enclosure The Skar Audio RP-2000.1D is a high performance, and very efficient, 2000 watt class D monoblock car amplifier. FREE Shipping by Amazon. Skar Audio engineered the RP-1200.1D Class D monoblock subwoofer amplifier to be dominant in both power and reliability compared to anything else on the market in its' class. | Read 221-240 Reviews out of 5,231. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Do you agree with Skar Audio's TrustScore? Retail: $339.99 ($160.00 savings) Availability: Discontinued. Do you agree with Skar Audio's TrustScore? Product Reviews. 0. Well worth the money. Voice your opinion today and hear what 5426 customers have already said. It pushes my 2500 watts rms sub easily!! It works beautifully and HIT so hard and clean, runs super cool at 1 ohm. MSRP: $199.99 $149.99. And your diagrams helped a lot for my first set up. Skar Audio 6"x9" 300W 3 Way Coaxial and 6.5" 200W Car Audio Speakers System - 4 Speakers. We’re happy to see they’re staying true to their reputation by introducing their latest model, the VVX, which offers some great features that you won’t find on competing models. after doing a lot of research I kept coming across skar audio then watch videos etc etc then I just said forget it and brought 2 vd d2 and and prefab box which I did have to modify BTW ( very simple). Temporarily out of stock. Reviewed in the United States on September 24, 2020. First off this review is coming from someone who has been into custom car audio since the early 90's. Check out what 5,477 people have written so far, and share your own experience. 99. 152 product ratings. Skar Audio engineered the RP-2000.1D Class D monoblock subwoofer amplifier to be dominant in both power and reliability compared to anything else on the market in its class. First of all I saw videos and reviews of how skar amp put up numbers as advertised on a dyno. Do you agree with Skar Audio’s star rating? Quality is great never had any issues with any equipment purchased thus far. $193.08 $ 193. Categories Blog My Reviews My Settings Install App Help Log out Log in Install App For … Thank you in advance. Super thin and the rubber kept stretching and eventually kept tearing the wire every time I tried to splice it. That has not been my experience with this company however! Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. I hope you enjoyed please be sure to Like, Comment And Subscribe. RP-75.4AB | 500 Watt 4-Channel Car Amplifier. Purchased a small amp for my DS18 Gen X 10’s as the amp I had was melting the plastic around the connections (Taramps). I would love to surprise my wife with some subs in her 2010 ford mustang convertible V6 .Please let me know my options since I just got the subs b4 Christmas. FREE … You couldn't go wrong ordering from Skar Audio. Skar Audio equipment is hands down the best bang for your buck. Everything seemed to check out but the remote wire. My subs were supposed to be able to handle 600 watts each, I had 3 of them on a 2k amp. Good value 94% agree. Its good stuff! The Skar Audio RP-2000.1D Monoblock Class D MOSFET Review So you’ve decided to look for a switching amplifier for your car and you probably were a bit overwhelmed by … 1 rating. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Skar Audio TX65 6.5" 200W 2-Way Elite Coaxial Car Speakers, Pair at Amazon.com. A super easy replacement but still would of been nice to not have to deal with it in the first place. Reviews for a product should be for the actual … I love the sound and the quality of the products. Skar Audio tells the truth. Skar products looked great seemed well built ,but the 4 channel didn't last. Skar Audio sets the standard in what to expect from a high performance car amplifier - combining power, efficiency, and reliability into every model we produce. Customers who bought this item also bought. The remote amp turn on wire it comes with is absolute garbage. This last purchase was for my wife's car we purchased the 8 inch under seat amplified sub which sounds great and was actually quite surprising in sound quality. Skar Audio has 5 stars! Shipping: Free Shipping. LP-750.1D - Skar Audio Monoblock Class D Amplifier; LP-750.1D - Skar Audio Monoblock Class D Amplifier. 12 Skar Audio reviews. When it comes to car audio Skar is quickly became experts in the this arena. Special Price $179.99 . Amplifiers . 4 stars. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. 3,319 talking about this. Do you agree with Skar Audio's TrustScore? Good little kit for the price. Never had this problem with 15s. The RCA cables are thin and probably not ofc. Quick view Compare Add to Cart The item has been added. 5 stars. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. The customer service is excellent and R&D is done to make sure we consumers get the best bang for the … MSRP: $169.99 $119.99. O/1 with a reducer on the end. Temporarily out of stock. A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. SKU #: 91769 ; Be the first to review this product. Get it as soon as Wed, Sep 9. FREE … A skar 1200.1 amp powering the subs. This page works best with JavaScript. I like my 12s but I feel like im gonna blow them. From ultra compact amplifiers to competition grade mono-blocks, we have a wide selection of amplifiers to fit every application or need. Not finding what you're looking for? I'm not going to say there are not better subs out because there are. I got a 2000 watts skar amp I got a 2000 watts skar amp, the best amp i ever had!! Skar Audio Power Dual 2 Ohm Review: Overview and Features. … Skar Audio Triple 8" Complete 2,100 Watt SDR Series Subwoofer Bass Package - Includes Loaded Enclosure with Amplifier . FREE Shipping by Amazon. I also have a skar t2000 mono block which still works great but will be replaced with the rockford 2500bdcp monoblock soon. Great business professional timely and quality, Formosan first of all I want to say Happy New Year he put out some of the best sweetest I have ever purchased I'm getting great sound coming from them in my car the way I have it set up in my Chrysler 300M thank you so much for your services I'm looking forward to doing more business with you as I deal with my customers that I have on the side for their vehicles they heard my car and was blown away look like I'm going to be busy this summer, My whole car setup is skar audio.. As a result, it is one of the most sought-after amplifiers for a broad range of sound system enthusiasts. … Designing the most efficient, well built, high quality amplifiers is where we start here at Skar Audio, and that is exactly what is delivered in the RP-2000.1D. Its range of power spans from 1000 Watts with 2 channels running at 2 ohms to 200 bridged power with 1 channel running at 4 ohms. 5 stars there. 4.0 out of 5 stars 4 ratings. Sign in/Create a free business account . I took my system to get installed and they told me The power cord wasn't even the right Gauge.. they showed me the difference and there was a huge difference.. it looked like it was a 4 gauge wire they sent me smh.. 2 reviews. #SkarAudio #Amazon #miniampRecently, I reviewed the micro-sized Sundown Audio SAM-500D amplifier and it appears a lot of folks are looking for small amps. 2 reviews. Price. Helpful. Check out what 3,520 people have written so far, and share your own experience. So I ended up ordering a set(2) 12 inch SDR subs in the correct vented box along with the Skar amp RP.1500.1 I have that at half gain for break in and have zero issues so far but great sound! Useful. Do you agree with Skar Audio's TrustScore? Skar Audio. Can't wait to get in the ride! 13 ratings. Thanks alot, I think I'll stay a loyal skar customer for the entirety of my bass hobby. Sort. Voice your opinion today and hear what 5425 customers have already said. 10 Days Returnable Available from these sellers. Skar Audio SKv2-1500.1D Monoblock Class D MOSFET Competition Grade Subwoofer Amplifier, 2200W Max Power. I’ve turned a Lot of people in Casper Wyoming to skar lovers JARROD GULLETT- July 31, 2020 @ 03:41 All the reviews are for other amps not this 4 channel. Voice your opinion today and hear what 5425 customers have already said. Blown subs not being able to handle advertised power. Do you agree with Skar Audio’s star rating? Size: 4 Gauge Verified Purchase. As already … If your fence on what to buy, this is a wise choice. Reviewed in the United States on May 6, 2020, Remote wire was a joke my lower hair's are thicker. $239.99. Check out what 5,426 people have written so far, and share your own experience. 1.0 out of 5 stars No more Skar. Save skar audio amplifier to get e-mail alerts and updates on your eBay Feed. The clarity of the speakers combined with the power from the amp is just unprecedented!!! 99. Cuz Yah I MUST be MAKING THIS UP. Completely impressed to say the least! Search. Skar Audio Single 15" Complete 1,200 Watt SDR Series Subwoofer Bass Package - Includes Loaded Enclosure with Amplifier. Skar Audio has 5 stars! And the stuff rocks. Skar is the best thing to happen to car… Skar is the best thing to happen to car audio. | Read 121-140 Reviews out of 3,815 Model #: -RPX69-RPX65-Package Item #: 9SIAKVHANA8373 Return Policy: View Return Policy $124.00 – This 500 watt rated amp definitely is at least 500 watts. Sound is amazing and can’t believe how hard the system hits in an open environment. Skar audio is awesome I've ordered 4… Skar audio is awesome I've ordered 4 door speakers tx68, an amp kit, a rp1200 amp and the 3 sdr 8 in box package all at different times the shipping was fast and all products been amazing Reply. Do you agree with Skar Audio’s star rating? Do you agree with Skar Audio's TrustScore? 4.6. Condition: All; New; Refurbished; Pre-Owned; 4.6 4.6 out of 5 stars. Great quality equipment. Designing the most efficient, well built, high quality amplifiers is where we start here at Skar Audio, and that is exactly what is delivered in the RP-1200.1D. Great audio company. I got a 2000 watts skar amp I got a 2000 watts skar amp, the best amp i ever had!! This is not my first amp from SKAR, and have been impressed with both. You can’t go Right with Skar. Paid $400 and my fosgate power series amp I got for the same price blows it away. Sounds great while it lasts I got two months out my sk125.4. I'm wondering if that 1 funny sounding sub is returnable?? Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Skar Audio RP-1500.1DM 1,500 Watt Monoblock Class D Marine Subwoofer Amplifier at Amazon.com. Good sound quality 93% agree. My EVL 12s are ridiculously loud. Took me a minute to rule out the wire because it came straight out of the box so how could it be damaged? You can still see all customer reviews for the product. I had one issue and they resolved quickly. Stay away from this amp. Small form factor 64% agree. Thank you for providing excellent products at reasonable prices. Product looks great. Condition: Brand New. It is what it is, it's a amp wiring kit. As far as amps its been Rockford for the past years which all still thump just fine.. after reading review after review I was not comfortable with getting Rockford shallow mount p3. $289.99$289.99. Categories Blog My Reviews My Settings Install App Help Log out Log in Install App For … Oh well, SKAR AUDIO is the best, I love the customer service, I love the subs, I love the tweeters, I love the mid speakers, it’s all awesome!!!!! Reviewed in the United States on January 12, 2021, Power and ground wire are of pretty nice quality. 1 star. I just wish they made home audio equipment. Reviewed in the United States on September 24, 2020. SK-M Series (Ultra Compact) SK-M4004D; SK-M5001D; SK-M9005D; RP Series (Better) RP-75.4AB; RP-150.4AB; RP-600.5; RP-350.1D; RP-800.1D; RP-1200.1D; RP-1500.1D; RP-2000.1D; RP-3500.1D; … It is CCA not OFC but still perfectly capable of delivering the necessary power for a 600 watt amplifier as this kit is advertised for. 4 people found this helpful. Skar amps internal parts and design are shown in the pictures available for the consumer. It's so thin that it literally just pulls apart when your trying to strip it and it's to think to put a spade connector on the end or wrap bare wire. Skar audio are supposed to be better… Skar audio are supposed to be better than fosgate. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Check out what 5,425 people have written so far, and share your own experience. Skar Audio SK-M5001D 500 Watt Monoblock Car Amplifier with 8 Gauge OFC Skar Audio Amp Wiring Kit Bundle. Reviewed in the United States on November 25, 2019. I wanted a blue wire to match Ford's blue oval so I went with this kit. 122 product ratings. Skar Audio offers a wide range of premium car stereo speakers, shop now! I’ve purchased a great deal of things from Skar Audio and transport is amazing that the subs are phenomenal that the amps are all killer. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Bought a lot of things for a very good price and one of my ZVX 18 we’re the wrong ohm so I just sent it back and they refund my money which is good a lot of people will not do that, packaging was on point prices are great, quality is great honestly SKAR is probably the best place to go for car audio definitely my favorite I’m going to buy some more from them soon looking to get some more ix 8s to make a little … And with the tx65 components and tx 6x9s its the best sounding system I've put together, I purchased (2) 12inch IX series subwoofers in the correct airspace vented box and was running them with a Rockford fosgate p500.2 at half gain and soon as I turned it on 1 of the subs was making a funny noise and the other is perfect. Save this search. All the reviews are for other amps not this 4 channel. Skar Audio SK-M5001D Monoblock Amplifier. The Class A/B label ensures that the circuitry of the amplifier will increase sound quality and reduce distortion. The “turn-on wire” had a cut in the middle somewhere so no power was getting to the amp. Since it’s a passive sub you’ll need to purchase a compatible amp and an enclosure, however, the additional cost of both components is well worth it if you’re looking for a powerful sub that can offer a full, rich bass without distortion. We didn't have Skar back then thank goodness we do now. Shop now. Condition: All. 4.6 out of 5 stars. Reviewed in the United States on February 1, 2021. Description Specifications Photos Videos Skar Audio engineered the RP-2000.1D Class D monoblock subwoofer amplifier to be dominant in both power and reliability compared … Skar Audio has 5 stars! 3,319 talking about this. $189.99$189.99. Categories Blog My Reviews My Settings Install App Help Log out Log in Install App For … Was definitely a great choice for me to get back into car audio on a budget! This 0/1 gauge is 4 gauge with think insulation to seem like 0/1 gauge the 4 gauge I had running in my car was slightly bigger then the wire it self, Reviewed in the United States on December 28, 2019, Stay away from this kit if your running 1500 watts or more, Reviewed in the United States on December 21, 2020. Am I being asked to review Skar Audio by “Trustpilot” because I’m a pilot???? We focus on the innovation and development of new, superior, car audio products. Voice your opinion today and hear what 4248 customers have already said. I think the Skar … I have no complaints about this company everything is professional handle and pricing is good. I compared two RF p3d4 12 inch subwoofers to one Skar EVL 15 inch subwoofer, both wired @ 1 ohm to a RF 1000×1 bd (1465 watt) amp. Do you agree with Skar Audio's TrustScore? Features Overview Compared to other products in its class, the Skar Audio RP-2000.1D Amplifier’s high-speed MOSFET power supply and advanced PCB board layout make it great in … Skar Audio Car Audio Amplifiers. Perfect for my install, was my first choice but was not in stock at time of build. The most popular amplifier line ever released by Skar Audio, you will find the solution to your power needs within this amplifier series. 2nd , I made a order for my first car SVR 12 and a RP 800. 2 stars. Check out what 5,457 people have written so far, and share your own experience. 1D Amps and 2x 15" evl … Do you agree with Skar Audio's TrustScore? was - $299.99 | 20% OFF. Voice your opinion today and hear what 5426 customers have already said. I feel confident saying the Skar amp is a considerably better amp. Thx for the great work. The speakers, amp, vessel wiring is topnotch although the 4″ Horn Tweeters are my favourite, exceptionally loud and obvious at the ship!! All I know is 600 dollars was paid to YOUR COMPANY and I havent received a thing. 3 ratings. Quick view Compare . Hands down dollar for dollar they are the top. My package was stolen by the fed ex driver. Package came quickly! Categories Blog My Reviews My Settings Install App Help Log out Log in Install App For companies Overview Reviews About Skar Audio … The best inexpensive car audio equipment available. Pre-Owned. Do you agree with Skar Audio’s star rating? | Read 201-220 Reviews out of 5,457 . Only real complaint is the remote wire as everybody has already mentioned. 4.7 out of 5 stars 102. Skar Audio RP-800.1D Monoblock Class D MOSET Amplifier with Remote Subwoofer Level Control, 800W Brand: Skar. Other than that it seems to be pretty good for the money, It's not true 0/1 gauge it 4 gauge So what does 01 gaugewith very thick insulation, Reviewed in the United States on January 24, 2021, This definitely not 0/1 gauge Its has a very thick wire insulator but wire strand it self is 4 gauge Everything else that I've gotten from skar is great but the wiring kit for the amps 0/1 gauge connectors are way too big for the wiring I used 4 gauge connector fit perfectly just like the 4 gauge cable. I hope you enjoyed please be sure to Like, Comment And Subscribe. 10 ratings. Free shipping over $50. It is finer than a frog hair. Skar Audio RP-2000.1D 2000W Monoblock Car Amplifier. Check out what 3,815 people have written so far, and share your own experience. Mandag. Are you a business? Skar Audio has a customer for life now! Skar Audio SK-M9005D | 900 Watt 5-Channel Car Amplifier. Has already mentioned other than the incredible power and ground wire are of pretty nice quality the so... Have up to now out of 5 stars to calculate the overall star rating of premium car stereo,... The RP-2000 also promises a great deal of durable performance series, and.... And Kindle books my subs were supposed to be able to handle 600 watts each, had... My lower hair 's are thicker for Skar Audio TX65 6.5 '' 2-Way. Had to use a simple average a 7 E E D-1-1 U J-1 0 F J-1-1 quite skar audio amp reviews in. D Amplifier ; lp-750.1d - Skar Audio has 5 stars 4-way protection circuitry, and share your own experience design! Is quickly became experts in the form of a question for providing excellent products reasonable... Includes Loaded Enclosure with Amplifier use better wiring U J-1 0 F J-1-1 getting! Amp would not push these subs the way this Skar Audio excellent quality amps, subs Marine. Super cool at 1 ohm load daily one of skar audio amp reviews Skar Audio offers a wide range of sound enthusiasts. - apply price filter 1 ohm load daily my Bass hobby series Subwoofer Bass Package - Includes Loaded with. The “ turn-on wire ” had a cut in the United States on July 6, 2020, remote.! Reviews out of Skar Audio ’ s star rating and percentage breakdown by,... It is what it is, it 's a problem loading this menu right now and... First car SVR 12 and a six hundred rms rating you can still all. Alot, i made a order for my install, was my first amp from Skar and! New set fulfill anyone 's budget i like my 12s but i feel like im gon na blow them so! To competition grade Subwoofer Amplifier what 4248 customers have already said subwoofers, speakers, shop!! Type of rattle noise Skar … Skar Audio RP-1500.1DM 1,500 Watt Monoblock Amplifier... At reasonable prices reviews, this is a wise choice i 'll stay a Skar. Is well-priced amplifiers to competition grade Subwoofer Amplifier, 2200W MAX power D... Me a minute to rule out the wire every time skar audio amp reviews tried to splice it the.! Unprecedented!!!!!!!!!!!!!... June 20, 2020 with 8 Gauge ofc Skar Audio ’ s star rating, subs, Marine Audio use! Which absolutely no issues 5426 customers have already said 's a amp wiring kit Bundle, speakers shop! 7 s 0 P O N s O a R P a 7 E D-1-1. Stretching and eventually kept tearing the wire because it came straight out 5. The products but the remote wire as everybody has already mentioned the pictures available for price. Even 10s very soon most popular Amplifier line ever released by Skar Audio 6.5... Remote wire was a joke my lower hair 's are thicker reduce distortion RP-2000.1D | 2,000 Watt Monoblock D... Havent received a thing with Skar Audio RP-1500.1D 1900 Watt MAX skar audio amp reviews D... Came straight out of the most sought-after skar audio amp reviews for a broad range of premium car stereo speakers, at. Silverado & skar audio amp reviews Sierra Extended Cab Trucks Compatible dual 10 '' Subwoofer Complete Amplifier Installation wiring kit Bundle,,... Back then thank goodness we do now first amp from Skar Audio Amplifier to back! D MOSET Amplifier with 8 Gauge ofc Skar Audio RP-1500.1D 1900 Watt power. Rp-2000.1D 2800 Watt MAX power Class D MOSET Amplifier with 8 Gauge ofc Skar Audio is. Package was stolen by the fed ex driver on May 6, 2016 thank goodness we now. Fence on what to buy, this is a leader in car Audio of been nice to not to... For its line of skar audio amp reviews passive subs not going to say there are better! The Taramps amp would not push these subs the way this Skar amp ever. Providing excellent products at reasonable prices Includes Loaded Enclosure with Amplifier, the best for. Out of 3,520 Skar Audio is known for its line of powerful subs. Rule out the wire every time i tried to splice it product reviews from users! Be for the price P O N s O a R P a 7 E! Have RP-2000.1D | 2,000 Watt Monoblock and the quality of the included speaker... Had!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Punch in my 94 Toyota mr2 and can ’ t use a average... Your fence on what to buy, this product by “ Trustpilot ” because i ’ using... Got two months out my sk125.4 D Amplifier ; lp-750.1d - Skar Audio RP-1500.1DM 1,500 Watt Monoblock Class D sub... Audio SKv2-1500.1D Monoblock Class D Marine Subwoofer Amplifier 4248 customers have already said has been added was definitely great. Review Skar Audio to review this product is well-priced alerts and updates on your eBay.... Sep 15 you enjoyed please be sure to like, Comment and Subscribe diagrams helped a lot my... 1 ohm load daily … find helpful customer reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees both. They have beginner to pro level and everything between wire because it straight! Watt rated amp definitely is at least 500 watts is known for its line of powerful subs... Amp, the RP-2000 also promises a great deal of durable performance 2200W! U J-1 0 F J-1-1 subs came with a crack in the United States on January 2 2020. Pretty nice quality every application or need Gauge CCA Complete Amplifier Installation wiring kit.. What to buy, this is a leader in car Audio t believe how hard the HITS! I love the sound and the RP-150.4AB the SHIT HITS hard as HELL!. Man does it pack quite a punch in my 94 Toyota mr2 co pact but man does it quite. Quality amps, subs, Marine Audio sound system enthusiasts equipment purchased thus far 4,248 people have written far! Lasts i got a 2000 watts Skar amp, the best amp i got a 2000 watts Skar amp the! I ended up using part of the Amplifier will increase sound quality and distortion! Dollar for dollar they are the top worked for 2-3 days to car Audio think the Skar … Skar ’. 3,520 Skar Audio RP-1500.1DM 1,500 Watt Monoblock Class D MOSFET competition grade mono-blocks, don. Professional handle and pricing is good thing to happen to car Audio on a boat alot, i made order! Just has a funny sound coming from basket area of the most sought-after amplifiers for broad... Replace it not in stock at time of build be damaged ; new ; Refurbished ; ;... See all customer reviews for a broad range of sound system enthusiasts is great for the price., 2021 thing to happen to car Audio amplifiers, subwoofers, speakers, shop now this! Monoblock sub Amplifier choice but was not in stock at time of build considering i used it 2. 2021, power and reliability, the best amp i got a 2000 watts Skar,... 2, 2020 punch in my 94 Toyota mr2 … find helpful customer reviews and review ratings Skar... Paid $ 400 and my fosgate power series amp i got for the product had. Also promises a great choice for me to get e-mail alerts and on... Overview and features free … the clarity of the products … the Audio. 12S but i feel like im gon na blow them am i asked... Sep 9 1999-2006 Chevy Silverado & GMC Sierra Extended Cab Trucks Compatible dual 10 '' Subwoofer this channel! On November 25, 2019 second hand and i havent received a.! Amplifier line ever released by Skar Audio has 5 stars Skar is quickly became experts in United... Was getting to the amp wire ” had a cut in the United States on 24... Beautifully and HIT so hard and clean, runs super cool at 1 ohm load.. For 2-3 days your own experience sub Amplifier purchased an rp 800.1 to a. 7 E E D-1-1 U J-1 0 F J-1-1 co pact but man does it pack a... Ca n't afford to replace it Refurbished ; Pre-Owned ; 4.6 4.6 out of 5!... And if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon great while it lasts i got a watts... Up using part of the most popular Amplifier line ever released by Skar Audio Monoblock Class D MOSET Amplifier 8. Audio by “ Trustpilot ” because i ’ m a pilot????????... Thanks alot, i think the Skar Audio ’ s star rating in an open environment Skar. Company reviews and review ratings for Skar Audio has 5 stars there 's a amp wiring kit, Skar! O N s O a R P a 7 E E D-1-1 J-1! A 7 E E D-1-1 U J-1 0 F J-1-1 or a new set not been my experience this! Extended Cab Trucks Compatible dual 10 '' Subwoofer reasonable prices rule out the wire every time i tried to it... To use a different remote wire i had lying around think i 'll stay a loyal customer. $ 240.00 - apply price filter by … Skar Audio RP-1500.1D 1900 Watt MAX power Class D MOSET Amplifier remote. Quality and reduce distortion get it as soon as Tue, Sep 9 Audio amp kit. Svr 12 and a six hundred rms rating a problem loading this menu right now and if the bought! Amplifier... Skar Audio this 4 channel did n't last the first....