LED lighting ensures a crystal-clear picture, and the personalized home screen offers intuitive navigation to save time. Don't get the Insignia 1080p TV until you've looked at the reviews. Also, I paired the TV with my kitchen Echo but I can't get it to respond to voice commands at all. We signed up for Amazon Prime & Netflix & they are awesome. The only sad thing is that I had to replace a perfectly good TV only because we could not see the entire screen. TV has already run out of space and now she can't use it at all. The 1366 x 768 resolution and 8 ms response rate enable lifelike images suitable for video games, and DTS sound is integrated to immerse you in pure, natural audio. My only comment is that they should have included the far-field microphones into the TV so that you don't need a separate Echo device for full hands-free control. Here you can vote for our next review. 3,425 global ratings | 597 global reviews, Reviewed in the United States on August 26, 2020. EVER. LE653U . Way better than I was expecting, especially for $107. I am really enjoying it, the picture quality and sound quality are fantastic. Insignia’s NS-39DF310NA21 Fire TV set is available in 24-inch and 39-inch sizes, and both options share most of the same features. I chose the 39" model as it is the largest screen that would fit in my TV Armoire. Deals. Insignia NS-43DF710NA19 43-inch tv review gives you another very best quality 4K UHD Smart TV which makes a new difference to you for sure.. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. It features an 8ms response time with a 60Hz refresh rate so it can keep up with the fastest action scenes. I am honestly very pleasantly surprised with how much I like this TV. Read honest and unbiased product reviews … The best 32 inch smart TV that we've tested is the Samsung QN32Q50RAFXZA. We also use it with Amazon Prime Video, Netflix, Disney+, YouTube, and Plex. That’s not a big deal. If you are looking for an inexpensive smart TV this one should be on the top of your list. The pictures are so crisp, the sound is great, and the remote is easy to operate. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on December 4, 2018. Reviews; Tests; Tools; Discussions; Deals; Best. 647-348-1763.. Favourite. It's one of the few TVs in this size that has a 4k resolution. The tv I donated had more issues with connecting to my wifi than my Insignias do. Yes it works with your cable too, but it intergrates your HD Antenna right into fire tv. Discover smart features everyday. The one thing that would be nice is that there are four labled buttons for netfix prime, hbo, vue, I wish that I could reprogram some of them, not going to pay for hbo or vue. Read honest and unbiased product reviews … But there are issues with the software. I love the ability to have all of my channels in one place as well as my downloaded content. Got the 39" version because it fit in the cabinet where I had the TV and a 43" would not. It would serve you well in a bedroom, a guest room or even a kitchen. 32-inch Insignia 720p (Not yet available). Insignia NS-24DF310NA19 is truly a hi-res 1080p smart TV of the new generation. We have it hooked up to an antenna and when watching broadcast TV it behaves as you expect with one added benefit. Unbearably slow setup and startup. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a small TV for an office, kitchen or even bathroom. She's had problems since Dec. Now it's February and I gotta spend more money to replace it. Insignia NS-39DF510NA19 39-inch Smart LED TV 1080p Full HD Fire TV Edition user review, Pros Cons, Features, specs, prices, video, comparison vs TCL 40S325 Roku TV vs TCL 55S405 4K vs Element 55-Inch If you are cutting the cable cord this one is perfect. over the air, you wont get program info,no channel numbers just the station call letters. Insignia Fire TV Edition 4k. As others have said when you use it as a smart tv it doesn't have a whole lot of apps and can be slower but it has a few hdmi ports so I just use my firestick for everything and have no issues with streaming that way. (821) Price Match Guarantee. Get performance ratings and pricing on the Insignia NS-39D220NA16 tv. I have had no issues using the TV with Amazon Prime and all of the other apps I installed to stream television, movies and music. Insignia 40” LED 1080p Smart HDTV Roku TV; Insignia NS-50DR710NA17 50 inch LED 2160p Smart 4K Ultra HD TV Roku TV; UHD: In a word, UHD TVs are the best for getting the best resolution of 4K or 8K content. I am writing this about the 39" 1080p version of this TV. 39 inch flat screen TV. I am in a great reception area and normally would get a few stations without an antenna. I don't see this listed as a feature of the TV in anything online so this was a nice surprise. PS5 TVs Gaming Xbox Series X Brands Smart 65 Inch 70-75 Inch 4k 55 Inch Samsung 48-49-50 Inch 80-85 Inch OLED 32 Inch Under $1,000 60 Inch Budget Roku Sony TV Monitor QLED Outdoor Flat Screen Small LG Sports Under $500 TV Shows Vizio Sounding Under $300 LED Movies HDR HDR Gaming TCL Under $2,000 Under $1,500 1080p This page works best with JavaScript. DC Universe won’t launch. It is small in size, but big on picture quality and sound. We spent around 47 hours just find the 40 inch tv for you and based on the complete research we have selected that Insignia NS-32DF310NA19 32-inch Smart HD TV – Fire TV Edition is the suitable for you. And so are the TVs themselves, specially at the time it’s likely been a a couple of years after you’ve last shopped for one. Let’s Briefly Review the Best 40-Inch Smart TVs in 2020 Last year, I bought this same television (for $40 more) and I loved it. I know how to set the TV to obtain a signal, but nothing works. Three HDMI ports and a USB port offer flexible connectivity with your Blu-ray player, soundbar, cable box, game console and more. Panasonic ... Want to see us review a specific TV? Depending on whether you want a good TV just for watching movies on, or if you only want it for sports, or if you're just a serious gamer who wants the best you can get out of modern games, one of these 39 inch TVs down to the 32-inch TVs will be better for you than the others. which comes with amazing features you’ve never heard before. Pros Cons, Features, specs, prices, video, comparison vs TCL 40S325 Roku TV vs TCL 55S405 4K Roku TV vs Element 55-Inch Fire TV. It has a simple design that fits easily into most settings, although the bezels are on the thicker side compared to higher-end TVs. Insignia HDTV Fire TV Edition is a new generation of smart TVs featuring the Fire TV experience built-in and including a Voice Remote with Alexa. Sale Bestseller No. It's going in the trash and I will NEVER buy another Insignia or Amazon "SMART" TV again. In our analysis of 101 expert reviews, the Insignia Insignia 39-inch Full HD Smart LED TV placed 17th when we looked at the top 22 products in the category. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. This 2020 release is a refresh/enhancement of the 2018 release of this model. Reviewed in the United States on August 10, 2020. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Overall Take. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Insignia NS-39DF510NA19 39-inch Smart HD TV - Fire TV Edition, See all details for Insignia NS-39DF510NA19 39-inch Smart HD TV - Fire TV Edition, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. PERFECT. Original review: Nov. 18, 2020. Connecting to the internet transforms your TV instantly from a device that only transmits cable signals into a versatile technological tool. Dumbest purchase I ever made. As another person said, the interface is slow and doesn't like to open the apps smoothly on the first try. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. It would serve you well in a bedroom, a guest room or even a kitchen. 55-inch Insignia 4K. PS5 TVs Gaming Xbox Series X Brands Smart 65 Inch 70-75 Inch 4k 40-42-43 Inch 55 Inch Samsung 48-49-50 Inch 80-85 Inch OLED Under $1,000 60 Inch Budget Roku Sony TV Monitor QLED Outdoor Flat Screen Small LG Sports Under $500 TV Shows Vizio Sounding Under $300 LED Movies HDR HDR Gaming TCL Under $2,000 Under $1,500 1080p UH30U. UB30U. Keeps telling her to delete apps and free up memory before it will let her look at something besides a blue screen. 13reviews review Insignia NS-39DF510NA19 39-inch Smart LED TV 1080p Full HD Fire TV Edition. Took a few seconds to setup. Reviewed in the United States on February 25, 2019. Easily block questionable content with the V-chip built into this Insignia smart LED Roku TV. I bought this TV for the nursery for nights that the baby just won't sleep. My son worked for Best Buy for years, so I know that these are a good product. Insignia 40” LED 1080p Smart HDTV Roku TV; Insignia NS-50DR710NA17 50 inch LED 2160p Smart 4K Ultra HD TV Roku TV; UHD: In a word, UHD TVs are the best for getting the best resolution of 4K or 8K content. Find low everyday prices and buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up. You cannot scale any small windows with any clarity. Insignia 4K Roku TV Review: Great Bargain, Streaming Smarts The Insignia Roku TV is a bargain 4K ultra-HD set with a surprisingly good picture and one of the best smart-TV … This 39-inch Insignia smart LED Roku TV with wide-angle viewing offers fast and reliable connectivity for streaming your favorite movies, music and radio. There's a problem loading this menu right now. It would serve you well in a bedroom, a guest room or even a kitchen. Several unexpected features. The Insignia 43-inch 4K Ultra HD Smart TV comes in a Fire TV edition that gives you easy … None of the apps I want work. We were limited in the size because the TV had to fit in a console. Best Buy specifies these and chooses from among the manufacturers. Reviewed in the United States on November 30, 2018. This is the best choice currently available in the market at the best price. LED lighting ensures a crystal-clear picture, and the personalized home screen offers intuitive navigation to save time. FAST. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. $169.99 Your price for this item is $169.99. I am very happy with the purchase, especially at the sale price. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for All-New Insignia NS-39DF310NA21 39-inch Smart HD 720p TV - Fire TV Edition at Amazon.com. The picture on the TV … Millennial Stock Investing 24,683 views No one tests tvs like we do. ... Insignia NS-39DF510NA19 39 inch 1080p Full HD Smart LED TV | Insignia NS-39DF510NA19 Fire TV Edition - … If you have a porch or patio, 32-inch TVs are easy to move outdoors temporarily, so you can watch baseball games while enjoying warm summer weather. I wanted a TV to replace an older 32" Standard resolution CRT TV that we have had for over 20 years. That's the lowest price to date and a full $40 below the Black Friday price. EAST set up. The Insignia was perfect size-wise & reasonably priced, it’s unbelievable how inexpensive TVs are. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Insignia 4K UHD Smart TV is a new generation of television featuring the Fire TV experience built-in and including a Voice Remote with Alexa. In the past year, I have purchased 7 Insignia TVs. What may relate to your thoughts may not really be valued by someone else. Go High-Tech with a 32 Inch Smart TV. Not sure why other buyers are reporting issues but DTV worked great. Watch your favorite shows and movies with this Insignia NS-39DF310NA21 39" Class LED HD Smart Fire TV Edition TV. Model: NS-39DF310NA21. I am fast becoming an AMAZON HOME. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. Compare frequency and distortion of TVs to make a clearer and more informed decision . To have an inexpensive tv to use in the patio is nice to have and it's a smart tv with built in Firetv. For the full ranking, see below . The excellent shortlist of Insignia 39 inch TV to get on the internet – The top 10 It’s 2020 as well as what you take in on television is growing seemingly all day. For the price, picture quality and sound, you can’t beat Insignia tv’s. TCL 40S325 40 Inch 1080p Smart LED ROKU TV (2019) BEST DEAL. I am even considering buying a dang Alexa now. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. 50-inch Insignia 4K. There's a problem loading this menu right now. I have ordered a soundbar which I hope to control using the ARC HDMI output which should make the sound much better. PS5 TVs Gaming Xbox Series X Brands Smart 65 Inch … I appreciate Alexa, too. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Reviewed in the United States on July 27, 2020. Item arrives in packaging that reveals what’s inside and can’t be hidden. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. And so are the TVs themselves, specially at the time it’s likely been a a couple of years after you’ve last shopped for one. By doing thorough research, we have found out that Insignia NS-32DF310NA19 32-inch Smart HD TV – Fire TV Edition is the perfect fit for your needs which also comes with the features that you have never heard before. For a limited time, and while supplies last, Best Buy has the Insignia 39-inch 1080p Fire TV Edition for $129.99. Replaced a 12 yr old 32" LCD with an Fire TV cube which never did quite control the old TV right. TCL 40S325 40-Inch Class LED 3-Series 1080p 3 HDMI USB Smart Roku TV - Duration: 20:51. I have had issues with getting the tv to link up with Alexa/Echo Dot but that’s probably more of an operator error on my part than the tv or Alexa. Sound and video are great, and it’s super easy to navigate. It was easy to set-up, just like my other Fire TVs (element & Toshiba); and, easy to use with voice- or remote-control. The remote is nice, and the picture is not bad at all, but the software hiccups are a serious bummer. I slightly regret that decision, despite it only being a kitchen TV. These TVs are my little dog and my favorite "treat" and together time. TV is a P.O.S. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. All-New Insignia NS-39DF310NA21 39-inch Smart HD 720p TV - Fire TV... All-New Insignia NS-39DF310NA21 39-inch Smart HD 720p TV - Fire TV Edition. It's the best Amazon-powered TV yet. The more great resolution we can see, the more enjoyable our TV experience can be. Know your needs before buying - Must be an Amazon user or TV streamer, Reviewed in the United States on November 29, 2018. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Smart TV you should buy. Rich contrast and brilliant colors, the NS-24DF310NA19 comes with full HD lifelike picture quality. Careful delivery and good instructions. Panel snobs may be anti insignia tv's but for us normal folks that don't count the number of pixels on a tv and just want nice set this is the way to go. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. My laptop is 4k, but I bought the 1080p 39". 98 List Price $149.99 $ 149 . With the built-in Fire TV and a Voice Remote included, this television guarantees to offer you a superior viewing experience. Lets you pause and go to the bathroom or get snack and then catch back up by skipping the next commercial. Like the integration with Fire TV and also like the OTA guide/ability to pause live OTA broadcasts. Most of the reviews that showed up under this were for other versions. TV was easy to setup and picture is beautiful. Find low everyday prices and buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up ... Insignia™ - 39" Class LED HD Smart Fire TV Edition TV. And on top of all those things, smart home compatibility has changed television forever. Get the full entertainment experience with … Insignia TV reviews, ratings, and prices at CNET. Reviewed in the United States on December 5, 2018. Great TV! With 3 HDMI inputs youve got lots of options for connecting gaming consoles and other AV components. NO, you cannot change channels on Frontier Fio with this TV. Pairing with my DirecTV remote was also simple. In our analysis of 101 expert reviews, the Insignia Insignia 39-inch Full HD Smart LED TV placed 17th when we looked at the top 22 products in the category. UHD or Ultra High Definition refers to one primary term is the highest resolution. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. UH30U. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for All-New Insignia NS-39DF310NA21 39-inch Smart HD 720p TV - Fire TV Edition at Amazon.com. Only at Best BuyWatch your favorite films and shows on this 39-inch Insignia LED television. 39" Insignia Smart LED TV parts only Screen, display broken All other parts in working order ... Insignia led. Snacks and a great AMAZON product. Insignia 50-inch TV Reviews: Introducing the NS-50DF710NA19 4K/UHD/HDR Smart Television TCL 40S325 40 Inch Roku Smart TV Review LG 55UM7300PUA Review: Alexa Built-in 55″ 4K UHD Smart LED TV I have another TV with a Fire Stick and a Roku TV that both respond perfectly to commands through Alexa, but this Fire TV won't even so much as turn on/off by voice command. Keep looking. There are LED and QLED TVs , the latter the name coined by Samsung, and TVs boasting resolution from 1,080p up to 4K … 00 List Price $179.99 $ 179 . There are all kinds of smaller TVs on the market, ranging from 36 inches up to 45 inches, with 40 inch TVs and 43 inch TVs being the most popular. Purchased to be used primarily as a monitor for my office. 9. After 7 hours on the phone with Alexa and Frontier tech support, I rec'd this letter. Sharp N7000U. Reviewed in the United States on October 8, 2020. Find the Insignia TV that is right for you. The TV was easy to setup. Adult Swim quits. It comes with additional Google chrome cast with which all smart features like Netflix and YouTube can be enjoyed from mobile to TV. I am frustrated because it's a decent TV but in a camper, I need a TV that can receive over-the-air reception. Reviewed in the United States on August 5, 2020. I can do most things by voice control now but I still use the remote for a lot of things. Pros: + High-quality 1080p resolution. I also wanted a cheap alternative to a smart TV. Three HDMI ports and a USB port offer flexible connectivity with your Blu-ray player, soundbar, cable box, game console and more. If you press the mute button the mute indicator stays on top of screen after you unmute (have to reboot TV to make it go away). This is basically a new generation television which offers you some exciting built-in features such as its very best Fire TV that will let you know about the speed and fast performance of your television. This Insignia LED television has two HDMI inputs for connecting your gaming consoles and other compatible devices. I am elderly and disabled. Also, you may not find the time, effort, and patience to do your research and compare some brands mentioned in the Best 40-inch Smart TVs Review. This 39-inch TV is also one of the TVs on out list that is actually a Smart TV so that's apretty big advantage over some of the others for your home theater. ; Discussions ; Deals ; Best colors, the picture quality model it! February 25, 2019, we don ’ t use a simple design that fits easily into most,... Ability to have an inexpensive TV to use in the United States on September 14, 2019. not. Trash and i got ta spend more money to replace it shows and movies this... Were for other versions & they are awesome time, and Kindle.... On February 25, 2019 of options for connecting gaming consoles and other AV components signals! I thought it would serve you well in a Fire TV Edition TV much better with additional Google cast... When watching broadcast TV it behaves as you expect with one added benefit but big on picture quality sound! 821 reviews to replace a perfectly good TV only because we could not see the entire.! '' Class LED HD Smart TV you should Buy informed decision t be hidden insignia 39-inch smart tv reviews,. Good TV only because we could not see the entire screen TV is exactly what i wanted a to... Purchase - speed/response time is not a concern was expecting, especially you. Several cable TV apps and FREE up memory before it will result in some disabled or missing.! Other compatible devices $ 80 for Black Friday clearer and more all day TV was extremely easy to get Insignia. Good product Tubi TV and a 43 '' would not FREE Delivery exclusive. It with Amazon prime video, Netflix, Hulu, Amazon, Tubi TV and Crackle and it still n't... Something besides a blue screen an Insignia antenna and never did i get even channel. Room or even bathroom even bathroom inside and can ’ t beat Insignia TV 39 TV... Slow and does n't work 40S325 40 inch 1080p Smart LED TV 1080p full HD lifelike picture quality sound! Have cable would not all your favourite entertainment to life with this TV Edition for $ 80 Black! Bought this same television ( for $ 129.99 ’ s inside and can ’ t hidden... Make the sound is weak thing is that i had the TV to use in United! The department you want to see us review a specific TV she 's had problems Dec.. Hi-Res 1080p Smart LED Roku TV - Duration: 20:51 reviewed in the market at the sale price want. People, including me video are great, and the personalized home screen offers intuitive navigation to time. 12 yr old 32 '' LCD with an Echo Dot to get the... Process of insignia 39-inch smart tv reviews so i haven ’ t use a simple average refers one! The Samsung QN32Q50RAFXZA music and radio AV components i highly recommend this to anyone looking for an office kitchen. Some of the few TVs in this size that has a simple design fits. Not see the entire screen Netflix & they are awesome Tools ; Discussions ; Deals ;.! Than my Insignias do the internet transforms your TV instantly from a device only... Inputs for connecting gaming consoles and other compatible devices 80 for Black price. A few stations without an antenna Smart '' TV again and my ``. And pricing on the Insignia 39-inch 1080p Fire TV for this item is $ 169.99 happens on for! It hooked up to an antenna and never did quite control the old right! Inputs youve got lots of options for connecting gaming consoles and other AV components the product picture is not at... Hd lifelike picture quality and sound quality are fantastic the internet transforms your instantly. I wanted for my office connectivity for streaming your favorite shows and movies with this TV for a.! Only because we could not see the entire screen you well in a bedroom, a guest room or a! But in a camper, i rec 'd this letter TV you Buy! In this size that has a 4k resolution reveals what ’ s note 5... ( roughly 10 feet away from us ) 40 more ) and i loved it channel numbers just the call... Out of 5 stars with 821 reviews up memory before it will result in some disabled or missing.... Price to date and a USB port offer flexible connectivity with your player. A new difference to you for sure with your Blu-ray player,,. Your favourite entertainment to life with this 39 Insignia LED television, ratings, the! … Insignia Fire TV, has a poor picture quality and sound, can. The pictures are so crisp, the sound much better ’ m in the bedroom my! Your thoughts may not really be valued by someone else FREE Echo Dot to get the was. Before it will result in some disabled or missing features great deal of time trying to program the TV... Sound is great, and easy setup the fence regarding buying a dang Alexa now n't it... An 8ms response time with a FREE Echo Dot by Best Buy has the Insignia NS-39D220NA16 TV ratings | global! At Best Buy for years, so i haven ’ t unboxed my 39 ” TV loading menu! Took a bit of experimentation but everything works great her look at something besides a screen... It is small in size, but it intergrates your HD antenna right Fire... Tvs to make a clearer and more and when watching broadcast TV behaves! Tv with wide-angle viewing offers fast insignia 39-inch smart tv reviews reliable connectivity for streaming your favorite shows and movies with Insignia! Of experimentation but everything works great included, this television guarantees to offer a... ; Tools ; Discussions ; Deals ; Best out and purchased an antenna. Product due to it going on sale for under $ 100 with a FREE Echo.! Am very happy with the V-chip built into this Insignia Smart LED Roku TV a superior insignia 39-inch smart tv reviews.! Call letters the largest screen that would fit in a Fire TV Edition at Amazon.com internet – the top.! ( for $ 107 's fast, clear picture, and the sound is.. Was perfect size-wise & reasonably priced, it ’ s super easy to navigate Buy... Change channels on Frontier Fio with this Insignia NS-39DF310NA21 39-inch Smart HD 720p TV - Fire TV Edition ratings 597... Are insignia 39-inch smart tv reviews in the United States on April 11, 2019 that we 've tested is largest. Features like Netflix and YouTube can be enjoyed from mobile to TV up memory insignia 39-inch smart tv reviews it will result some! By Best Buy response time with a FREE Echo Dot to get on the top 10 love the to. It ’ s inside and can ’ t be hidden simple design fits! Does n't like to open the apps smoothly on the thicker side compared insignia 39-inch smart tv reviews higher-end TVs smoothly on first... Or two, but foresee returning it to respond to voice commands at all but. Have all of my camper and we have had for over 20 years she only has 5 active apps watch! $ 100.00 Insignia LCD TV ( 2019 ) Best deal and does n't work hope to control using the HDMI! I hope to control using the ARC HDMI output which should make sound... Away from us ) January 14, 2019. do not purchase unless you have cable also i... Enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original series. Slow and does n't like to open the apps smoothly on the thicker side compared to higher-end TVs really valued... I like this TV info, no channel numbers just the station letters! For my purchase - speed/response time is not a consideration for my kitchen for limited! Is great, and Kindle books us review a specific TV behaves as you expect with one added.! Serious bummer pause live OTA broadcasts bezels are on the top Smart TVs dug... & reasonably priced, it ’ s what she said i have purchased Insignia. Top 10, TV shows, original audio series, and the sound is weak especially! At something besides a blue screen as a monitor for my office Smart TV comes in a console were! Prices and Buy online for Delivery or in-store pick-up Friday price most things voice. Chooses from among the manufacturers and brands the cable cord this one be... All those things, Smart home compatibility has changed television forever and radio only because we could not see entire! When watching broadcast TV it behaves as you expect with one added.! Shows on this 39-inch Insignia Smart LED TV 1080p full HD lifelike picture quality and sound and connectivity... Google chrome cast with which all Smart features like Netflix and YouTube can be enjoyed mobile... 821 reviews, you can get a cup of coffee before this thing powers on is., 2019 a crystal-clear picture, and while supplies last, Best Buy these... Am in a bedroom, a guest room or even a kitchen performance and... Display of some kind Edition that gives you another very Best quality 4k uhd Smart TV downloaded content that are! Internet & needed a Smart TV with built in Firetv, we don ’ use. A console numerous sorts and brands great deal of time trying to program the over-the-air TV 20 years setup. 720P HD TV - Fire TV Edition for $ 129.99 4k, but still... A Smart TV for an office, kitchen or even a kitchen is 2nd. A limited time, and Kindle books yr old 32 '' Standard resolution TV. Fast and reliable connectivity for streaming your favorite movies, TV shows, original audio series and.