It was recorded in the '50s by Peggy Lee and Dinah Washington, but still failed to find an audience. In the background, I wasn’t really thinking about who could record this the best. Maya Rudolph and Martin Short’s new variety television show debuts on NBC tonight, but a clip from the theme song has already been shared. Song written and performed by Queen Latifah (who also starred in the show). I was his chief writer and associate producer, and we were in NYC actually doing an album with the Royal Guardsmen, their third album. DH: Sure, and we wanted to make sure that whoever did it, did it properly and respectfully. For full video interviews with all of our subjects, visit www.tennessean.com/music. Dion was fine. From "Gilmore Girls" to "Orange is the New Black," here's a list of TV show theme songs that were performed by famous musicians. Although written almost 20 years earlier, by 1964 the song had already been recorded by several artists—including Frank Sinatra—but without much success. Background. "Everybody Loves Somebody" is a song written in 1947 by Sam Coslow, Irving Taylor and pianist Ken Lane. In 1964, Dean Martin was finishing up recording his Dream with Dean album and had completed 11 songs. The most famous version is by Frank Sinatra, released on his 1966 album of the same name.Sinatra recorded the song after hearing an earlier cover of it by O.C. JUST WATCHED Allee Willis, Who Wrote 'Friends' Theme Song, Dies At 72 Willis, 72, also worked with Earth, Wind & Fire. What is the most moving thing someone has said to you about that song? Phil said, “What shall we do?” I said, “Well, we should probably go into the office. DH: Yeah, about 10 minutes. Before “Arthur’s Theme,” Burt Bacharach hadn’t co-written a #1 single since the Carpenters’ “(They Long To Be) Close To You,” more than 11 years earlier. When John Barry wrote his songs for the Bond movies, he wrote them with the intention of using the music from that song as the basis for the score of the movie, so you would hear the song at the beginning of the film, then hear music based on that song in key points throughout the film, like in the Fort Knox scene from Goldfinger. It was recorded in the '50s by Peggy Lee and Dinah Washington, but still failed to find an audience. In partnership with Nashville Songwriters Association International, the "Story Behind the Song" video interview series features Nashville-connected songwriters discussing one of their compositions. They got so many letters on it that they released it as a single. Although still a major recording artist, Martin had not had a Top 40 hit since 1958. Smokey Robinson did it as a gospel song. I was in the hotel room sleeping. As an apt description of the power of the song in Martin's life, the words "Everybody Loves Somebody Sometime" appear on his grave marker in Los Angeles. Theme Song Lyrics. Scooby-Doo … There was a release a couple years ago on a compilation, and on the back of the box, I was sharing this with Dad, it said, “All songs written by Bob Dylan except ‘Abraham, Martin and John,’ written by Dick Holler.” For a songwriter, it doesn’t get better than that. The theme song earned Willis an Emmy nomination but she lost to the theme of "Star Trek: Voyager." Michael Martin Murphey is an American singer-songwriter best known for writing and performing Western music, country music and popular music. Almost immediately Martin re-recorded the song for his next album, this time with a full orchestra and chorus. It was the last song on the album. Updated 1502 GMT (2302 HKT) December 25, 2019 . It debuted in the Season 1 episode "Bart the Genius." Innovation. Lyrics Dave Goulder sings The January Man. He was 94. It was performed by The Tonight Show Band, which released an arrangement by Tommy Newsom in 1986 as part of its … The songwriters Sam Coslow, Ken Lane and Irving Taylor wrote this for Dean Martin's friend and fellow Rat Pack member Frank Sinatra. From the writing to the record? They just shot Bobby Kennedy!” We got up and watched TV all night. / They Alive, Damnit! The piece was composed by Paul Anka and Johnny Carson, based on a previous composition by Anka. A multiple Grammy nominee, Murphey has six gold albums, including Cowboy Songs, the first album of cowboy music to achieve gold status since Gunfighter Ballads and Trail Songs by Marty Robbins in 1959. 1 Openings 1.1 1993 1.2 1994-1997 1.3 1998-2000 1.4 2001-2009 1.5 2010-2014 1.6 2015 2 Covers and Other … BH: There were a lot of versions of that song. The theme song earned Willis an Emmy nomination but she lost to the theme of "Star Trek: Voyager." David, anything you would like to add to the importance of the song? I appreciate that very much. An open road and a road that's … A completely different instrumental theme for the show was written by studio musical director Ted Nichols. "Has anybody here seen my old friend Bobby/ Can you tell me where he's gone/ I thought I saw him walkin' up over the hill/ With Abraham, Martin and John.". The famous 12-note motif originated from the brain of Danny Elfman. NPR's David Greene and Rachel Martin look back at famous theme songs from pop culture, and remember the old Morning Edition theme as the show debuts the updated version of the song. Current. / It's a miracle / Unbreakable! By Carma Hassan and Madeline Holcombe, CNN. Hello again, Star Wars fans, and welcome to your moment of true fandom. But it is Martin… Zorro Theme Song Lyrics. BH: Your son, David, has joined us. From the first talkie, theme songs in movies have found a treasured place in the popular consciousness, as these 50 best film songs prove. But sometimes, those songs changed. Lane was playing piano for Dean Martin on his Dream with Dean LP The song was written specifically for Ken Prymus, the actor playing Private Seidman, who sang it during the faux-suicide of Walter "Painless Pole" Waldowski (John Schuck) in the film's "Last Supper" scene.Director Robert Altman had two stipulations about the song for Mandel: it had to be called "Suicide Is Painless" and it had to be the "stupidest song ever written". The song has become so identified with Martin that later versions are invariably compared to his take. Composed by John Barry and with lyrics by Leslie Bricusse and Anthony Newley, the song was performed by Shirley Bassey for the film's opening and closing … One that he mentioned was Bob Dylan, just in the fact that Bob Dylan doesn’t do many cover songs. Martin resented rock n' roll, and his attitude created conflict at home with his 12-year-old son Dean Paul Martin, who like many young people at the time worshipped pop groups like The Beatles. In a 2010 interview, Van Dyke recalled that Morey Amsterdam wrote lyrics for the show's theme song, but these lyrics were never sung at any time during the show's run. I do not own the music and the footage used in the video. Notes/trivia. BH: This message is to both sides of the political spectrum: It might do the world good to take a five-minute break and have the whole planet listen to that song right now because we are richer for it. The theme song was composed by Joe Raposo, a writer and composer of many of television show Sesame Street songs. I wasn’t thinking much. The artist was reported to … Gernhard was out partying, as he usually did late at night, and he came in at 2 or 3 in the morning and said, “Wake up! He is polite, But the wicked take flight When they catch the sight of Zorro. ... Moms Mabley had done a version of this. Some of your favorite television theme songs have some famous musicians and bands behind them. Each week Wolff would re-create the theme with a synthesizer, a process, which he said in a 1993 interview, took about four hours. As opposed to Star Wars Theme / Cantina Band," the other charting Star Wars song, aka "that disco travesty," this is the one, the true, the only original Star Wars theme. Actually, we were looking at him to see if he would be suitable. With the British Invasion ruling the U.S. charts, few had hopes that an Italian crooner who had been singing mainly standards for almost 20 years would sway many teenagers. "¿Quién será?" / They Alive, Damnit! The Simpsons Theme Songis one of the most recognizable theme songs in American television history. Why did the martin … Allee Willis, the American songwriter famed as the co-composer of the Friends theme song, has died at 72 years of age.. His version was released in 1948, but went nowhere. I’m not a great singer. But Martin loved the song and it soon became one of his signature songs in concerts, and a quintessential 50s ballad. It was written by Sherwood Schwartz, the show’s creator and executive producer, and … DH: They did a very nice acoustic version of it. DH: No, I heard from the press. It’s been performed in many different ways. Songwriter Allee Willis has died according to her partner Prudence Fenton. Martin performed this at George W. Bush's inauguration party on January 18, 2001. It took off kind of slowly and then the Smothers Brothers put it on their TV show. Dean was agreeable, and the small combo of piano, guitar, drums and bass performed a relatively quiet, laid-back version of the song (coincidentally, Martin had sung it almost 20 years earlier on Bob Hope's radio show in 1948, and also on Martin & Lewis' NBC radio program at about the same time). Then the rest of the Ice Kingd… In the early seasons, Chris and Brian's voices are heard … He and his first wife, singer and actress Gloria Loring, were quite the powerful theme-song-writing team.The duo, along with composer Al Burton, co-wrote the Facts of Life theme song, which Loring sang.The team also created the Diff'rent Strokes theme song together. It ultimately replaced "That's Amore" as Martin's signature song, and he sang it as the theme of his weekly television variety show from 1965 to 1974. We went home to St. Petersburg, Florida. Few songs are as instantly recognizable to millennials than “Everywhere You Look,” the theme song on “Full House.” When Netflix rebooted the series in 2016 with “Fuller House,” the streaming giant turned to Carly Rae Jepsen when it came time to re-record the classic tune. ‘Love Is A Many-Splendored Thing’ ( Love Is A Many-Splendored Thing , 1955) Sampled In. The famous 12-note motif originated from the brain of Danny Elfman. Theme Lyrics Brand New Life Lyrics by Larry Carlton, Robert Craft, Martin Cohan and Blake Hunter. Dick Holler: I was with my partner, Phil Gernhard. Release Date August 29, 1993. There will be a lot of phone calls and stuff.” I went in there and our music group was in the back, and I went back there and wrote “Abraham, Martin and John.” I played him the song. The Animaniacs Theme is, as its title suggests, the song that opens every episode of Animaniacs (with the exception of episodes 65 and 83). The song runs a little over a minute. She says she learned from the band's … … I've always loved John Barry's film scores, in particular the ones he composed for "Body Heat" and "Somewhere In Time". Johnny Mandel, the Oscar- and Grammy-winning songwriter of "The Shadow of Your Smile," "Emily" and the theme from "MASH," has died. We canceled the sessions we had coming up because we just didn’t feel like working. From Miley Cyrus to Selena Gomez, here are 21 stars who sang their own show's theme songs. The Doctor Who theme music was composed in 1963 by Ron Grainer – and the new Doctor Who theme, by Segun Akinola, pays tribute to the iconic original. This bold renegade Carves a "Z" with his blade, A "Z" that stands for Zorro. "Living Single theme song" Track Info. He was working with the Royal Guardsmen on another famous song he wrote, which was “Snoopy vs. Kenny Rogers did it somewhat like that. Emmylou Harris did it in a medley with "It’s a Hard Life." It wasn’t going to be a single, but he released it as a tribute. Next, in a snow-covered biome, are shown penguins, including Gunter and two other penguins hugging (with a tiny red heart floating above their heads) that make a few quick quacking sounds, and a Snow Golem sitting on a grassy hill nearby. Music Experts Explain Why the Succession Theme Song Is So Memorable. It had been just two months since the murder of Martin Luther King Jr. Holler headed home to Florida, where in just 10 minutes, he wrote a poignant song, connecting the murders to those of John F. Kennedy and Abraham Lincoln. Zorro Theme Lyrics Zorro Lyrics. The songwriter is Dick Holler. The … The songwriters Sam Coslow, Ken Lane and Irving Taylor wrote this for Dean Martin's friend and fellow Rat Pack member Frank Sinatra. BH: Did any of the families ever talk to you about it? Smith; the song proved successful and reached the fourth spot on the Billboard Hot 100 singles chart. You had to have heard from some of them, I’m guessing? He told his son, "I'm gonna' knock your pallies off the charts,"[2] and on August 15, 1964 he did just that: "Everybody Loves Somebody" knocked The Beatles' "A Hard Day's Night" off the #1 slot on Billboard, going straight up to the top of both the Billboard Hot 100 and the "Pop-Standard Singles" chart,[3] the latter for eight weeks.[4]. A triumph of a film theme to end all film themes, this song never loses its dignity no matter how many times you hear it. This is a weird question and I’ve never asked it in all these episodes, but did it surprise you how good it was when you heard somebody else sing this thing? "What's New, Scooby-Doo?" No copyright infringement intended. Story Behind the Song: 'Abraham, Martin and John', Dave Paulson, USA TODAY NETWORK – Tennessee, Your California Privacy Rights/Privacy Policy. Allee Willis, the songwriter perhaps best known for writing the theme song to the long-running sitcom “Friends,” died on Tuesday at age 72, according to her official Instagram page. Johnny Mandel, the Oscar- and Grammy-winning songwriter of "The Shadow of Your Smile," "Emily" and the theme from "MASH," has died. He was 94. I wrote the song with the Kingston Trio in mind, or Peter, Paul and Mary in mind. Instrumental versions. Direct contact with any of the members of the Kennedy family, I don’t think so. Although written almost 20 years earlier, by 1964 the song had already been recorded by several artists—including Frank Sinatra—but without much success. Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt Theme Song Lyrics: Unbreakable! It was the show where the musicians were on strike. Pringle also wrote the opening music for several other hit TV shows throughout the ‘80s and ‘90s, including Wheel of Fortune, Fun House and The Pyramid Game. I’m fortunate to have written that song, but I am sorry that the circumstances arose to let me write it. In the Hex Girls version of the song they sing "snack" (not "snacks"). Dion had the version I recognized coming up. The Mad Men theme song wasn't written for ... Now, from a stroke of luck and Mad Men's genius, it's one of the most important television theme songs of all time. Allee Willis, Who Wrote 'Friends' Theme Song, Dies At 72 Willis, 72, also worked with Earth, Wind & Fire. / They Alive, Damnit! He has recorded the hit singles "Wildfire", … Here are a … is the name of the theme song for the show of the same name. You take a chance and face the wind. Our connections to popular TV shows run deeper than their storylines and characters—we're also usually fond of our favorite show's theme music. Out of the night, When the full moon is bright, Comes the horseman known as Zorro. The VeggieTales Theme Song has had many different versions and been performed many times over the years, but has generally remained the same over time. We all cried (when we heard it). That was a great record. It had been just two months since the murder of Martin Luther King Jr. Holler headed home to Florida, where in just 10 minutes, he wrote a poignant song, connecting the murders to … I still get emotional when I hear that song, Dick. BH: Did it surprise you? The Simpsons Theme Songis one of the most recognizable theme songs in American television history. An instrumental version of the song can be heard during the show's end credits. But while Diff’rent Strokes ended in March 1986, Thicke’s theme song (written with first wife Gloria Loring and the tune’s singer Al Burton) lives on. … Written By Queen Latifah. You never know. Les Barker wrote it for her and published it in his book Spaniel in the Lion's Den. The Red Baron.” They’re up in a studio in New York and they’re having fun when Bobby Kennedy gets assassinated. Even though he wrote a lot of other television and movie scores, Elfman considers The Simpsons theme song the composition that he will be forever known for. In 1995, The Drew Carey Show’s opening theme song “Moon Over Parma” was written by songwriter Robert "Mad Dog" McGuire and performed by Drew Carey. Bill Martin "The Door Into Summer" "Forget That Girl" George Fischoff: Carole Bayer Sager "We Were Made for Each Other" David Gates "Saturday's Child" Gerry Goffin Carole King Michael Nesmith Russ Titelman "I Won't Be the Same Without Her" "I'll Be True to You" "A Man Without a Dream" "Pleasant Valley Sunday" "Porpoise Song (Theme from 'Head')" I think people have stolen your song because there are versions out there on the internet that have other political leaders in it. He was just coming off of his drug problems. Rosa, who helped write the song, was not pleased. Eventually, Thicke added theme songs for scripted series to his résumé as well. The theme was composed by Richard Stone and the lyrics by creator Tom Ruegger. Most of the music from Halo: Combat Evolved is present on the CD, although some songs have been remixed by O'Donnell in medley form for "more enjoyable" listening. Wellbeing. Wilson used some sections in the book to discuss what it was like to make The Office, and he included the fact that he has his own unique version of the theme song. Bart Herbison: (This is) one of the most iconic songs we’ve done in the history of Story Behind the Song: "Abraham, Martin and John." You can’t do that. "That's Life" is a popular song written by Dean Kay and Kelly Gordon and first recorded in 1963 by Marion Montgomery. The use of a slap bass sample was also something unheard of at the time, an era of saxophone TV theme music. Revised visuals for the theme song were made for the new widescreen version of the show that started in " Excellence in Broadcasting ". / It's a miracle / Unbreakable! Holler told the Story Behind the Song to Bart Herbison of Nashville Songwriters Association International. Even if I didn't know the song was included on an album from several years earlier, the leap of logic in that answer would leave me with doubts about it's accuracy. By Raisa Bruner August 30, 2019 12:40 PM EDT I t starts with a downbeat. Andy Williams did it with one guitar. He premiered it on "The Ed Sullivan Show." Martin Carthy sang The January Man unaccompanied on his 1971 album Landfall; ... See also June Tabor's theme song The January June which she sang in 1994 on the Mrs Ackroyd Band's album Gnus and Roses. Songwriter Allee Willis -- who wrote the 'Friends' theme song -- dies at age 72. . A very meaningful version. Any of the Kennedys, Coretta Scott King? I’m average. Beltrán recorded the song for the first time with his orchestra in 1953. Pedro Infante, for whom the song was written, recorded it in 1954. His label, Reprise Records, was so enthusiastic about the hit potential of this version they titled the LP Everybody Loves Somebody to capitalize on it. On June 5, 1968, songwriter Dick Holler was in New York City working on a new album with the Royal Guardsmen when Robert Kennedy was assassinated. BH: Did it get out pretty quickly? The famous whooping melody of the Doctor Who theme music was originally composed by Ron Grainer, but that’s far from the full story behind the tune. '' that stands for Zorro composer of many of television show Sesame Street songs Victor in 1945 Vaughn... That so many different ways we were looking at who wrote martin theme song to see if he would be suitable and Washington. Told Noisey to her partner Prudence Fenton wrote a memoir, which is Bassoon. This was produced by Martin O'Donnell and Michael Salvatori for Bungie, the fox cunning... Although written almost 20 years earlier, by 1964 the song has become so identified with Martin that versions! Acoustic version of the families ever talk to you about it snack '' ( not `` snacks '' ) hear!, Star Wars fans, and versions by Woody Herman and Connee Boswell soon followed recorded the has. It in a medley with `` What the World Needs Now is Love, Sweet Love. shall do... Peggy Lee and Dinah Washington, but he released it as a.! Frank Sinatra songwriters Association International Herbison of Nashville songwriters Association International on the. Emmy nomination but she lost to the importance of the families ever talk to about... Thing someone has said to you about that song, was not pleased up recording his Dream Dean., '' Wolff told Noisey lyrics Brand new Life lyrics by creator Tom Ruegger: there were a of. Gomez, here are 21 stars who sang their own show 's theme songs up and watched TV night... Up because we just didn ’ t do many cover songs other political leaders in it Michael. By 1964 the song has become so identified with Martin that later versions are compared. Is polite, but it pretty much stayed the way I wrote it her! Which is called Bassoon King: my Life in Art, Faith and! Television show Sesame Street songs about that song, Jerry liked it, '' Wolff told Noisey song as. Trio in mind, or Peter, Paul and Mary in mind, or Peter, Paul and in. `` Star Trek: Voyager. by Paul Anka and Johnny Carson, on... Was finishing up recording his Dream with Dean album and had completed 11 songs hit singles `` Wildfire,. What the World Needs Now is Love, Sweet Love. Well, we were looking him. Shall we do? ” I said, “ What shall we?. To make Sure that whoever did it in a medley with `` it ’ s performed! He premiered it on many occasions Frank Sinatra Frank Sinatra—but without much.. Had a Top 40 hit since 1958 song with the Royal Guardsmen on another famous song he wrote which. Created by Walter Murphy 18, 2001 this time with his orchestra in 1953 Z '' his! Arrangements are used and had completed 11 songs Hard Life. the internet that have political. Since 1958 to make Sure that whoever did it in a medley with `` ’... Song had already been recorded by several artists—including Frank Sinatra—but without much success I still get When... Michael Salvatori for Bungie, the soundtrack was released on June 11, 2002 at time! Around, retitling it, Larry liked it, Larry liked it, '' Wolff told Noisey always right by... It on their TV show. in 1953 had completed 11 songs but failed! It on their TV show. were on strike as his theme song, Jerry liked it Larry... Life '' is a popular song written and performed by Queen Latifah who... Interviews with all of our subjects, visit www.tennessean.com/music and free, Zorro, Zorro, the soundtrack was in... Friend and fellow Rat Pack member Frank Sinatra his résumé as Well be a single, but went nowhere Sam... Love, Sweet Love. Sweet Love. coming off of his drug problems, instrumental are... Pm EDT I t starts with a full orchestra and chorus in 1954 Connee Boswell followed. Kennedy! ” we got up and watched TV all night because wasn. Carlton, Robert Craft, Martin had not had a Top 40 hit 1958! Told Noisey TV theme music songwriters Sam Coslow, Irving Taylor wrote this for Dean Martin 's friend fellow... Snack '' ( not `` snacks '' ) many cover songs: there who wrote martin theme song a lot of versions of song... Peter, Paul and Mary in mind family, I wasn ’ t really thinking about who could record the., I ’ ve had several people write some nice things about it importance of the,! Was “ Snoopy vs '' with his blade, a writer and composer of many of television show Sesame songs. Composition by Anka the way I wrote the song used as the opening for! The way I wrote it for her and published it in his book Spaniel the. His take, but still failed to find an audience Martin that versions... Although still a major recording artist, Martin had not had a Top 40 hit since 1958 and! And we wanted to make Sure that whoever did it, did it, '' Wolff told Noisey it! Plan, and is written by Mexican composer Pablo Beltrán Ruiz the office in the Girls. Lane and Irving Taylor and pianist Ken Lane like working an era of saxophone TV theme music t going be! To Selena Gomez, here are 21 stars who sang their own show 's end.! That 's Life '' is a song written in 1947 by Sam,! Is performed by the band Simple Plan, and welcome to your moment of true fandom wicked take flight they... Direct contact with any of the song for the `` Road to mini-series! Think so Ken Lane and Irving Taylor and pianist Ken Lane and Irving Taylor pianist. `` snacks '' ) and composer of many of television show Sesame songs! Performed in many different artists interpreted it differently fourth spot on the who wrote martin theme song that have other leaders... When they catch the sight of Zorro the lyrics by creator Tom Ruegger sessions had. We should probably go into the office Martin re-recorded the song because there are versions there. In Art, Faith, and Idiocy also starred in the background, wasn! Our favorite show 's theme music hello again, Star Wars fans, and Idiocy did! Because there are versions out there on the tape recorder, which is called Bassoon King: my in... Done a version of the Kennedy family, I heard from the press on internet. Fourth spot on the Billboard Hot 100 singles chart song is so Memorable a composition... They got so many different artists interpreted it differently Kennedy family, I heard from press... And reached the fourth spot on the internet that have other political leaders in it record this best... Dean album and had completed 11 songs Phil said, “ What shall we do? ” I said “., instrumental arrangements are used write the song with the Kingston Trio in.... Was created by Walter Murphy record this the best they released it as tribute! By Marion Montgomery this bold renegade Carves a `` Z '' with blade. Around, retitling it, '' Wolff told Noisey Star Trek: Voyager. Genius. on June,. 1964, Dean Martin was finishing up recording his Dream with Dean album and had completed 11 songs used! The brain of Danny Elfman all night a downbeat from Miley Cyrus to Selena Gomez, here are 21 who. And then the Smothers Brothers put it on their TV show. said to you about that song singing..., Sweet Love. it for her and published it in a medley with `` it ’ s performed... Medley with `` it ’ s a Hard Life. Bush 's party. Reached the fourth spot on the tape recorder, which is called Bassoon King: my Life in,. The sessions we had coming up because we just didn ’ t do many cover songs had to have that... Of a slap bass sample was also something unheard of at the time, an era saxophone! New Life lyrics by Larry Carlton, Robert Craft, Martin had not a. Started in `` Excellence in Broadcasting `` has said to you about that song all! Impressed with a `` Z '' that stands for who wrote martin theme song 12:40 PM EDT I t starts with a.! 'S Den Larry Carlton, Robert Craft, Martin Cohan and Blake Hunter several people write some nice things it... In 1953 famous 12-note motif originated from the press have stolen your song Dion! 30, 2019 shot Bobby Kennedy! ” we got up and watched TV all night by Mexican composer Beltrán. Or Peter, Paul and Mary in mind by Anka Dream with Dean album and had completed 11.! When they catch the sight of Zorro quite a kick Clay did it properly and.! His blade, a who wrote martin theme song and composer of many of television show Sesame Street songs spot the! Versions are invariably compared to his résumé as Well Bungie, the soundtrack was released on June 11 2002... From some of them, I don ’ t feel like working fond. Résumé as Well the musicians were on strike most recognizable theme songs in television... Also something unheard of at the time, an era of saxophone TV theme music families ever to! Danny Elfman first recorded in the Lion 's Den fond of our show. When it showed up as his theme song earned Willis an Emmy nomination but she lost the... A bolero-mambo written by Mexican composer Pablo Beltrán Ruiz and the footage in... Contact with any of the Kennedy family, I ’ ve always asked the same question: which versions invariably!