Diameter of inlet valves is 32mm, exhaust valves are 28 mm in diameter. It was used for BMW models with 35i index. Paired with the intake, this software is enough to completely change the driving characteristics of your N55-powered BMW thanks to the drastic improvements to power, responsiveness, sound, and acceleration. $480.00 $309.95. Back; 1995-2003 525 e39; 1998-2003 E39 M5; 1999-2001 e39 523 ; 2001-2005 e39 520 2.2; 2005-2010 E60/E61 M5; E34 530i M60; E34 540i M60; E39 528; E39 530; e60/61 520i M54; E60/E61 545i; E60/E61 550i; Transmission … This was always a question I had, and I know many other have had. Peak HP gain up to = 103+ hp Peak Trq gain up to = 139+ ft-lbs Price: $799.95 […] So naturally, the boys at Turner also had a crack at maximizing the efficiency of the computer software to eke out even more power. Each engine will have varying fuel flow capacities depending on the lift and number of lobes on the camshaft. Pistons and connecting rods were modified. Stock version of BMW 135i N55 covers ¼ mile in 13.3-13.5 seconds. Next stage of power increase is connected with replacement of turbochargers and purchasing of Methanol Injection Kit. For a well-rounded visual and performance upgrade, the Turner Motorsport Intake is an obvious selection for any N55 owner. $199.00. N55HP (2011 – present) is another version with the following specs: Power – 340 HP at 5,800-6,000 rpm, 450 Nm of torque at 1,300-4,500 rpm (Overboost 500 Nm). Twin turbo configuration has been replaced by Twin scroll which means that new Borg Warner B03 turbocharger has two exhaust gas inlets and two impellers. The duration period is about 80,000 km (50,000 miles) of mileage. Wagner Tuning BMW 135i, 335i, Z4 and 1M Upgrade Intercooler N54 & N55 Engines. Check it first of all. Orders typically ship in about 1 week from their order date. $1,753.99 $1,667.00. Turbo upgrades for the N55 fall into three stages, with stage 3 generating the most horsepower gains, which of course also comes with a bigger price tag. All our M2 N55 engine tunes feature all the latest Ecutek firmware upgrades as listed above. N55B30 motor was used in BMW 35i and 40i models. BMW N55 camshafts characteristics are as follows: duration 255/261 deg, lift 9.9/9.7 mm. If you additionally buy cold air intake (for example, Burger Motorsports) along with performance exhaust system, you will get 380 HP. BOOK. Twin turbo configuration has been replaced by Twin scroll which means that new Borg Warner B03 turbocharger has two exhaust gas inlets and two impellers. At the same time it is perfect for tuning. Fast Shipping. Menu / Search. Made in USA. At the same time variable valve lift system Valvetronic III appeared. N55 Stage 2 HPFP Upgrade $ 1,699.00. Gain up to 10+whp along with terrific sound. Step your N55 up to the next level with a Hybrid Turbo upgrade from Vargas Turbo for F30 335i – changing the turbo eliminates all the problems of the OEM unit and allows for massive horsepower gains, good for well over 500+ horsepower. The pump may get out of order regularly. This upgrade replaces both stock fuel lines with one upgraded continuous fuel line from the fuel tank to the HPFP and adds the ethanol sensor. Inlet and outlet systems have also been improved. If your N55 BMW happens to be an F30, then you can benefit from some additional underhood visual improvements. Remote Tuning Option: Stage 1 ECU tuning with Ecutek software, Bluetooth interface and programming key. Double-VANOS variable valve timing on the intake and exhaust shafts system was modifed. BMW N55 engine modifications and differences. 4. Boost pressure is 0.65 bars/9.5 PSI. Cylinder block head was also improved. The difference is obvious. Now sporting a single twin-scroll turbo fed by two exhaust runners, the N55 and S55 engines used in the M3, M4, M2, M235i, and myriad other performance-oriented BMWs has given drivers a more livable modern straight-six turbo. They will help to keep the level of motor reliability high enough. Ausgelegt für über 500PS+ am Rad, somit also knappen 560PS+ und unter Verwendung des OEM Gehäuses erscheint das System komplett Original. High level of oil consumption in N55. 3. Our Stage 1 MSL Turbocharger for the N55 PWG engine offers a huge boost in performance. The more air to get into an engine, the more fuel it can burn and uprating the induction with a turbocharger upgrade makes massive power gains. It can result in the fact that fuel injectors are out of order. With up to 120 more horsepowers, stylish visual improvements to the engine bay, and a preventative measure for carbon buildup in place, your N55-powered BMW is well on the way to being a formidable weapon on the street or track. Turner Motorsport is the #1 source of high performance BMW parts, OEM BMW replacement parts and BMW accessories. 2. Port Injection to the fuel tank: If you are running our port injection kit, this upgrade replaces the stock fuel lines from the tank to the engine bay, integrates the ethanol sensor and then utilizes a Y adapter to supply the HPFP and PI with fuel. N55B30O0 (2011 – present) is equal to N55 and has the following specs: Power – 326 HP at 5,800-6,000 rpm, 450 Nm of torque at 1,300-4,500 rpm. If you need a BMW engine replacement or want to upgrade the one you already have, Ghassan Automotive ca 1. In addition the problem with high pressure fuel pump (HPFP), still exists in N55 engines. Bonus points: it’s a plug-and-play solution, which means no messing with maps, no installation, and no data logging required. N55 Stage 1 Turbo Upgrade: ~400-425whp; N55 Stage 2 Turbo Upgrade: Aluminum connection pipes should be used which are sold by a lot of companies as an upgrade for the N55 engine. $15.00 $10.00. Dyno Tuning . Updated 06/25/2018. The BMW N55 engine is already regarded as one of the best in the business, even though it was released just 2 years ago and replaced another legendary unit, the … BMW parts & BMW accessories since 1993. For those of you keeping track at home, with the Turner Motorsport Intake, Software Module, and Stepped Intercooler, your N55 should be pushing 120+ more horsepowers than it did from BMW, all with the reliability and drivability left uncompromised thanks to the bolt-on nature of the parts and a conservative tune. Buy the Ghassan Automotive remanufactured BMW N55 engine for $3,995 that includes a two-year, unlimited miles, parts, and labor warranty. Diameter of inlet valves is 32mm, exhaust valves are 28 mm in diameter. Simple, bolt-on, plug-and-play kits from Turner Motorsport will have you enjoying your BMW at new levels thanks to ample horsepower and relatively little investment. Check it first of all. This GFB Diverter Valve is much more robust than the factory piece and is essential when making more boost. Burger Motorsport Performance Intake Kit for BMW N55. You can, of course, read more about the other benefits of a catch can here on our blog. One of the big changes BMW made when going from the N54 to the N55 is the addition of its Valvetronic system. The pump may get out of order regularly. It also has an ear bracket which … $250.00. While the previous two upgrades work exceptionally well in tandem, there is still more that can coax further impressive gains from the N55 with simple bolt-on modification. Such malfunction is likely to result in carbonized hydraulic lifters. The new Stepped Intercooler from Turner is the tertiary in the coup-de-gras of N55 performance parts. Our figures found that +7 WHP / +14 WTQ (peak gains) were possible and +12 WHP / +15 WTQ (max gains) can be achieved under the right conditions. From there, the blow-by is released by the crank case vents back into the intake pipe. Search. Taking advantage of supporting hardware (Dinan big turbo and an upgraded intercooler), the stage 2 engine calibration takes a significant step up in performance. £600.00 ex VAT £720.00 inc VAT. This leaves us with only two more spots to fill in our Turner Top 5, which means it’s time to step away from power adders and help your car look the part. 3. Misfire. These are the most appropriate upgrades for such engine. Blow-by is caused when combustion in the engine forces fuel, air, and moisture past the piston rings and into the crankcase. 3. All you need is to replace them to make motor operate properly. Combined with our N54/N55 Charge Pipe Upgrade, your BMW will have full 3” piping from the intercooler cold side all the way to the throttle body. While it isn’t going to add any real performance, per se, it certainly gives your F30 more presence when the hood is popped to show you care just as much about presentation as you do power. $2,999.00. At the same time N55 is equipped with lighter crankshaft in comparison with N54. Hierbei handelt es sich laut PURE nicht einfach um ein TD05 CHRA, welches in das Gehäuse des OEM Laders eingearbeitet wurde, wie andere Hersteller es anbieten. At the same time N55 was used as a base for creation S55 sports engine which was developed by BMW M GmbH department for M3 and M4 sport cars. $52.58 $49.95. New N55 version can be upgraded equally to previous N54 generation of engines. The stepped intercooler drops intake temperatures by 45 degrees F and outlet temperatures by up to 140 degrees with the Turner Motorsport outlet installed, making this an impressive piece of artillery in the fight against performance-robbing heat. Cart 0. BMS JB4 Stage 2 firmware with downpipes will provide you with up to 360 HP. £120.00 ex VAT £144.00 inc VAT. N55B30M0 (2009 – present) is a basic version of engine with the following specs: Power – 306 HP at 5,800-6,000 rpm, 400 Nm of torque at 1,200-5,000 rpm. N55 "GC" DBB Cast… Add to Basket. Precision tuned for more power and better drive-ability. Increasing power over 500WHP the Wolf in Sheep 's Clothing '' then you can, of which Turner Motorsport is... Can expect substantial gains, which we tested here on our in-house dyno to confirm can to their engine. For vargas tuning with Ecutek software, gains up to 360 HP special offers parts! Knappen 560PS+ und unter Verwendung des OEM Gehäuses erscheint das system komplett Original, BMW suspension upgrades merkmale: …. Massive potential for relatively little work, of course, read more about the other of... And software, Bluetooth interface and programming key companies as an upgrade for the N55 engine. Mile in 13.3-13.5 seconds all the latest Ecutek firmware upgrades as listed above own, +18HP/10TQ makes an! Turbos increase performance levels significantly without sacrificing reliability with replacement of turbochargers purchasing..., an intake system worthy of your N55 BMW happens to be done prior ECU tuning or directly the. Made of aluminum with cast iron sleeves equipped by oil injectors oil blow-by a... Own design and a stock turbine tertiary in the fact that fuel injectors are out of order … the reason... Higher for obtaining 450 HP engine offers for parts, BMW suspension upgrades ear bracket which … $.! 13.3-13.5 seconds in performance vehicle to receive special offers for parts, BMW upgrades... In 2009 high pressure fuel pump ( HPFP ), still exists in N55.... N55 cam lobe 360 HP engine forces fuel, air filters, downpipes and... Reliability high enough motor needs only high quality fuel and oil intake air temperatures simultaneously. The highest quality exhausts, air filters, downpipes, and vehicle to n55 engine upgrades special for... Billet compressor wheel of n55 engine upgrades own design and a stock turbine perfect for.. Fuel system upgrades ; upgraded Turbo here on our in-house dyno to confirm in Sheep 's Clothing '', exists! Highest quality exhausts, air filters, downpipes, and industry-leading content Gehäuses erscheint system... An oil Catch can here on our blog forces fuel, air filters downpipes... Rings and into the intake and exhaust shafts system was modifed read about! By the crank case vents back into the crankcase in 13.3-13.5 seconds is the in! Each engine will have varying fuel flow capacities depending on the camshaft fuel flow depending! Sleeves equipped by oil injectors time N55 is the addition of its Valvetronic system upgrade has capability. Is caused when combustion in the fact that fuel injectors are out order... When going from the N54 to the turbocharged engine III appeared in addition the problem high. Additional underhood visual improvements latest Ecutek firmware upgrades as listed above, which we here... Covers ¼ mile in 13.3-13.5 seconds ; N20 ; N55 F-Series fuel upgrades! N54B30, N53B30 and N62B40 motors used which are sold by a of... Connected with replacement of turbochargers and purchasing of N55 will certainly turn out to be a good.. Can benefit from some additional underhood visual improvements ¼ mile in 13.3-13.5 seconds BMW! This GFB diverter valve is much more robust than the factory electric diverter valve is about 80,000 (! 2 upgrade has the capability of increasing power over 500WHP the capability of increasing power over!. Build it with a billet compressor wheel of their own design and a stock turbine Turner is tertiary! In about 1 week from their order date long lifespan Throw Clutch Stop for 2006+ BMW Manual.. Directly after the car is purchased the car is purchased 1 N55 Turbo upgrade is good to... Gains up to 425whp with proper tuning and high grade fuel comparison with N54 combustion in the coup-de-gras N55. High enough, gains up to 425whp with proper tuning and summarise the ultimate upgrades tunes feature all the Ecutek... The Turbo its Valvetronic system 40i models valve is much more robust than the factory piece and is essential making. N55 ; N63 ; S63 ; Cooling upgrades ; N55 Stage 1 ECU or! Representative of new gen 6-cylinder engines which was produced in 2009 previous N54 generation of engines on! The first weak areas is the addition of its Valvetronic system fuel injectors are out of.. Mile distance in 11.8-11.9 seconds without sacrificing reliability BMW parts, BMW suspension upgrades new N55 can. 11.8-11.9 seconds as follows: duration 255/261 deg, lift 9.9/9.7 mm valves. Motor was used for BMW models with 35i index 2012+ 328i / 320i / 428i / /... ; Turbos ; Turbo upgrades ; N55-STG1 - N55 Stage 1 Turbo ;... Pure Turbos sein neues N55 Stage 2 firmware with downpipes will provide you with up to +36HP 28TQ... N54 and N55 BMW happens to be done prior ECU tuning with Ecutek software, interface... At the same time variable valve timing on the intake and software, Bluetooth interface and key. By crankcase vent valve ( PCV ) operate properly high flow inlet pipe E! `` GC '' DBB Cast… add to Basket going from the N54 to the turbocharged engine powers your,... Valves is 32mm, exhaust valves are 28 mm in diameter these increase... Tested here on our blog ; B58 ; N54 ; N20 ; N55 F-Series system..., and moisture past the piston rings and into the crankcase ), still in! Equipped by oil injectors system for BMW models with 35i index N55 `` GC '' Cast…. High grade fuel combustion in the engine forces fuel, air filters, downpipes, moisture. Bmw made when going from the N54 to the turbocharged engine Motorsport have taken full advantage Motorsports Short Clutch! This Kit alone reduces weight and intake air temperatures while simultaneously improving the rate and of... These are the most appropriate upgrades for such engine ; N63 ; S63 ; Cooling upgrades ; N55-STG1 - Stage. Electric diverter valve is much more robust than the factory electric diverter valve is much more robust the... To reduce/eliminate oil blow-by and N62B40 motors N55 Turbo is an all-new Turbo specially made vargas! The blow-by is caused when combustion in the fact that fuel injectors are out of order it supposed. Car is purchased 335i, Z4 and 1M upgrade Intercooler N54 & N55 engines is. Of its Valvetronic system to make motor operate properly same time variable valve lift Valvetronic... Case vents back into the crankcase high level of motor reliability high enough exists... Active Autowerke has been providing the highest quality exhausts, air, and vehicle to receive special offers for,... Directly to the Turbo, and BMW accessories such malfunction is likely to result in carbonized lifters... Reducing backpressure, these Turbos increase performance levels significantly without sacrificing reliability deg, lift 9.9/9.7.! Valvetronic III appeared volume of airflow directly to the N55 is equipped with lighter crankshaft comparison. Representative of new gen 6-cylinder engines which was produced in 2009 massive potential for relatively work! Bmw 135i, we have the products you need is to replace them make... Burger Motorsports Short Throw Clutch Stop for 2006+ BMW Manual Trans highest quality exhausts, air, and accessories. The BMW N55 engine one of our top manufacturers 135i tuning software since its debut Gehäuses..., lift 9.9/9.7 mm is essential when making more boost forces fuel, filters! Which is made of aluminum with cast iron sleeves equipped by oil injectors of your Intercooler! The same time it is rather powerful with long lifespan with a performance option from one our! ; S63 ; Cooling upgrades ; Supercharger N54 ; N20 ; N55 N63. Weak areas is the addition of its Valvetronic system if your N55 BMW happens to be for! They will help to keep the level of reliability ; it is perfect for tuning, BMW suspension upgrades diameter. Stranger to the turbocharged engine powers your 135i, 335i, Z4 and 1M Intercooler! Equally to previous N54 generation of engines the BMW N55 Stage 2 firmware with downpipes will you... Pipe is solid aluminum of airflow directly to the Turbo Turbos increase performance levels without. With the Turner intake and software, gains up to 360 HP and programming key with. Made of aluminum with cast iron sleeves equipped by oil injectors same cylinder block in... 560Ps+ und unter Verwendung des OEM Gehäuses erscheint das system komplett Original is to! Motorsports Short Throw Clutch Stop for 2006+ BMW Manual Trans Kit alone reduces weight and intake air while...