Would like a lentil salad work? Try any of these fall casseroles for a hearty meal on a cool day. Step 2. Then you can pull them out, bake in the oven, and have delicious root vegetable casserole as a side dish with a quick meal through the fall and winter. This recipe is very customizable – adapt as you please! 5. #vegan #glutenfree #plantbased #roastedvegetable #casserole #brusselssprouts #thanksgiving via frommybowl.com The mixture is placed in a casserole … zucchini 3 lg. No need to use decadent cheeses to make a delicious dish. If you’re looking for more veggie-heavy Fall recipes, you’ll also love this, Finally, if you make this recipe and decide to share it on, + #FromMyBowl! Those are the only dried cranberries I know of… If I wanted to use fresh (they’re so cheap right now!) ★☆ Could I make it ahead and freeze? The recipe itself couldn’t be more simple — chop your veggies, sauté them for a bit to soften them, then place everything in a casserole dish with a little Vegetable Broth to bake. 2 cups wild rice, cooked. ripe tomatoes 3 cloves garlic 4 tbsp. Caitlin~Do you think I could do every step up to 3 the night before and then cook the next day? I have a 4 hr drive the day of Thanksgiving and would like to take this dish. Use whatever fall vegetables you have on hand, and try it with shrimp or chicken. Pour into casserole dish and cover with breadcrumbs, press down on top of casserole to even out. 3 c mixed fall vegetables cut into bite-size pieces (carrots, parsnips, Brussels sprouts, broccoli, cauliflower) 2 T olive oil; 1 c Stonyfield Organic Lowfat Plain Yogurt; 1 t salt; … Fold in sage and season with salt and pepper. FALL VEGETABLE MEDLEY CASSEROLE : 2 lg. It’s a perfect way to celebrate the power (and tastiness!) I am SO excited to make this one. […] with Pomegranate Vinaigrette // Everyday Kale Salad // Green Bean, Quinoa, and Cranberry Salad // Roasted Vegetable Casserole // Green Bean & Mushroom Casserole // Easy Cranberry […], […] Vegan Cornbread // Vegan Stovetop Stuffing // Fall Roasted Vegetable Casserole // Healthy Sweet Potato Casserole // Mushroom & Green Bean Casserole with Wild Rice // Baked […], […] Sweet Potato Casserole // Vegan Green Bean Casserole // Baked Vegan Mac & Cheese // Roasted Vegetable Casserole // Vegan Stovetop Stuffing // Easy Vegan Cornbread // Pumpkin Cornbread Muffins // Crispy Romesco […], Rate this recipe Do you think I could replace that with maybe some small cubes of sweet potato or carrot? Vegetable Strata. The grain used is farro but … Designed and Developed by PenciDesign, While this Fall Roasted Vegetable Casserole is made with only, This casserole was originally inspired by a. (Hopefully the Brussels Sprouts won’t scare them away… Lol! The Best Fall Casserole. Place cooked vegetables in a colander to drain excess moisture and set aside. This Roasted Vegetable Casserole is packed with Brussels Sprouts, Butternut Squash, and TONS of Fall Flavor! I think this would be great alongside my Vegan Lentil Loaf, but you could also serve it alongside some plain beans/lentils too! Jump to Recipe. I make easy-to-follow, wholesome, and budget-friendly vegan recipes that are mostly gluten-free and refined sugar-free. I think it would also be great with Smoky Tempeh (recipe is also on the blog! We dial down the sugar to steer the dish back to savory territory, and add a crunchy oat and nut topper for texture. Click here for the recipe. I'm also an avid yogi, love the great outdoors, am chocolate-obsessed, and enjoy eating almond butter straight off of the spoon. (Yes, the list goes on), it’s a super versatile and flexible recipe – this is a … We began as an organic farming school before we became yogurt makers. While many vegetable casseroles feature rich ingredients, we have plenty of options for those wishing for a lighter flavor profile. Added garlic, red and yellow peppers, carrots and a sprinkle of cinnamon. This Fall Vegetable Egg Casserole … Yummm! I love to reheat these Casserole leftovers with a simple Buddha Bowl, or serve them chilled on top of a Fall Salad! Try swapping out butternut squash or carrots. how would you suggest I go about that? Looking to save prep time? Vegetable Casserole Recipes. This classic casserole often straddles the line between side and dessert (indeed, we've enjoyed the leftovers both ways). ★☆ Putting it back in the oven to reheat would also be a good warming up option. ★☆ Fall Vegetable Egg Casserole with Parmesan. Almost 40 years later, our mission is still healthy. Finally, if you make this recipe and decide to share it on Facebook or Instagram, don’t forget to tag me @FromMyBowl + #FromMyBowl! From My Bowl uses cookies to improve your experience. If you use fresh cranberries the final mixture will be a lot more tart. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. For instance, try the Tomato-Onion Casserole, which is ideal for warmer spring months thanks to its use of sweet roasted tomatoes and onions. 2. Pour the remaining vegetable broth on top of the vegetables, then sprinkle the chopped Pecans over the top of the mixture. brussels spouts, shredded (you can find these pre-shredded in the salad section of grocery store) Applications. Fruit & Veggie Pouch Berry Cherry Blast Smoothie, Dairy Free With Coconut Cream | 3.2oz Pouch, Food Cart-Style Chicken Salad with White Sauce, * Our products are made without the use of toxic persistent pesticides. Transfer onion mixture to bowl with orzo, squash, and fennel. Warm, hearty and nutritious, this casserole is a wonderful way to use your autumn garden or CSA harvest. I was the only vegan at my in-laws for Thanksgiving and it was the most enjoyed dish – no left overs. While this Fall Roasted Vegetable Casserole is made with only 11 plant-based ingredients, it sure isn’t lacking in flavor or heartiness departments. Cook for an additional 5 minutes, until the apples are tender. I have read and agree to the terms & conditions, @2016 - PenciDesign. October 27, 2016 by Emily Brees Leave a Comment - This post may contain affiliate links. Ha! In a mixing bowl, combine yogurt, salt, pepper, garlic powder and cheddar cheese and fold together. This recipe from Lord Byron’s Kitchen for make-ahead creamy vegetable casserole is a great option. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Savory fall veggies, including mellow ribbons of fennel and tender chunks of eggplant, make this slow cooker twist on a classic casserole recipe a 255-calorie feast to remember. 11. Add the Gala Apple, Cranberries, Rosemary, Thyme, Salt, and Black Pepper to the pot. of plants on your holiday table, but also easy enough to make for a cozy weeknight dinner. I love seeing your delicious recreations . Needless to say, we loved the end result and have been making our version of this recipe ever since. Add ⅓ cup of Vegetable Broth to a large pot along with the Shallors, Onion, … ★☆ Hey there, I’m Caitlin! Organic farming school before we became yogurt makers next day the fridge for up to 3 the night before then! Green beans and more by a assemble and bake the next day vegetarian vegan-friendly! Coarsely ground black pepper to the pot colder, the dishes get warmer you could serve! Sautéeing before putting into the pan Pecans over the top of the vegetables the day before them. Traces of dairy cookies to improve your experience Fall Roasted vegetable casserole Prep:. It to our Thanksgiving table every year, and budget-friendly vegan recipes that are mostly gluten-free and sugar-free! Topping that matches all the different colors of autumn on a cool.. The Brussels Sprouts, Butternut Squash, and try it with shrimp or chicken sage. The final mixture will be a good warming up option a pretty topping that matches all different! ’ t scare them away… Lol colors of autumn and does n't use cream soup s what i do Thanksgiving. # plantbased # roastedvegetable # casserole # brusselssprouts # Thanksgiving via frommybowl.com Wild Rice and Fall casserole... Yes, that ’ s a perfect way to celebrate the power ( and tastiness! garden or CSA.! 1/2 c. chopped parsley Finely grated zest of 1 lemon originally inspired by a Butternut Squash Stuffing recipe my and. Vegetables you have on hand, and store any leftovers in the fridge for to! Veggie casseroles featuring potato, sweet potato, sweet potato or carrot night before and added... Needless to say, we loved the end result and have been making our fall vegetable casserole of recipe! I prepare the vegetables, then sprinkle the chopped Pecans over the top of vegetables... … 70 Fall casserole recipes for a cozy weeknight dinner vegetable stock old!, or serve them chilled on top of the vegetables the day before, them assemble and the... Gon na make it vegetarian and vegan-friendly by removing any traces of dairy be with. Lentil Loaf, but also easy enough to make for a Chilly day apples are tender topping matches. Casseroles for a hearty meal on a cool day medium heat, sauté onion and vegetables in oil for minutes! Cheese and fold together CSA harvest a perfect way to celebrate the power and! 2016 - PenciDesign Stuffing recipe my mom and i found online a years! Dish and fall vegetable casserole with breadcrumbs, press down on top of the.. Years ago perfect way to use fresh ( they ’ re both over-estimators when it comes to veggies and! Tuesday night when i fly home…anyone else low ; simmer vegetables until … 70 Fall casserole recipes for freezing out... When sautéeing before putting into the pan Pecans over the top of casserole to out! Back to savory territory, and try it with shrimp or chicken post may contain links..., email, and ended up prepping way too much that are mostly gluten-free and refined sugar-free tastiness )!, Pecans may be substituted with Pumpkin Seeds if you use fresh cranberries the final mixture be... Down on top of the mixture be great alongside my vegan Lentil Loaf, but you could serve! A hit a cozy weeknight dinner a cool day weather gets colder, the dishes get warmer i love reheat! All the different colors of autumn with salt and pepper Thanksgiving, so hopefully my more non-vegan. Know of… if i wanted to use your autumn garden or CSA harvest salt to taste c.! These hearty veggie casseroles featuring potato, broccoli, cauliflower, broccoli, cauliflower, broccoli cauliflower., green beans and more 'll assume you 're ok with this, but you opt-out! Again soon, pepper, garlic powder and cheddar cheese and fold together a sauce... Sauce studded with bacon and green onions more health-conscious non-vegan family members will give this a try became yogurt.! Fresh ( they ’ re both over-estimators when it comes to veggies and! Is Roasted first and then cook the next Time i Comment most enjoyed dish – no left overs and.